dance bars in navi mumbai

Back in Mumbai now..

Went to Mayur yesterday around 7 pm. No place in ground floor!!! went to first floor. Did not like the setup there and I did not see many girls. Some customers were sitting with one or two girls. Ordered a beer and decided to leave before finishing it. Asked for the bill. now a turn around. The waiter came and asked whether I came for ground floor. I said yes. He said I can pay the bill and shift to ground floor with my beer. That was a good gesture. Went to ground floor. Still it was full. Couple of tables were asked for the bill. So, I waited sipping the beer. After 20 minutes, got a table.

First, picked up Lisa. She was not very good looking. But, allowed to fondle, kiss etc while holding my johnny most of the time. After some time, gave her 300 and asked her to leave. Then picked up another girl Parveena. She was OK, but not as fun as Lisa. After some time, asked her to leave. She asked for 500 but I gave only 300. Now, picked another girl Seema. She was similar to Parveena. Again, not much fun. So, paid the bill and left for Kishor.

Damages - 1100 beer + 900 gals + 300 for waiters

Went to Kishor arnd 9.30. Got a seat in the 1st room inside. One older gal (Rosina, there are 2 Rosina's there - I sat with younger one earlier and I liked that. but this is another)forcefully sat. After 5 mins, gave her 100 and asked her to go. She refused and continued to sit. Asked for Priti to the waiter. Priti did not come. May be busy. Gave the gal 100 rs and asked her to leave. Went for a round in outside bar. Saw Tina was busy. Went in the 2nd room inside. Picked up Puja and asked her to come and sit with me. She did.

Within 10 mins, she asked for boni. Gave her 200 but she was ready. She wanted 500 only. Gave her that. Did fondle/kiss for some time till 10.30 and left. Damages - bill- 520, waiter - 180, gals - 700

I had good experience in Kishor earlier, this time it was not great. Will visit again soon and see.

I dont know how some guys give just 200 to the gals. I could manage it only once with Salma in Kishor. Otherwise it is 400 or 500 if they allowed to fondle.

There is a saying "if only I get a dollar everytime someone says".. usually it is said in annoyance but I am using as a mark of respect! if only @mongerking26 gets a dollar everytime someone says thanks, he must be a crorepati by now!! you know where I am going with this.. Yes, thanks to MK my recent trip to Mumbai was quite exciting. Was on a 2 day visit got extended by a day thanks to Indigo cancellation so had one more evening of mongering!

So here is day 1 account:

PMed MK26 and got some great tips on Mayur so went there by 5:15 to first floor. It was not even started by then, no waiters, no AC.. one guy came and said come back by 6, you can now go to SB. I was tired and was not keen on SB, so decided to stay in 1st floor itself. Used the magic password of MK and voila, within no time 1st floor came alive and lights switched on, AC started and got a cold beer! I have seen people do things out of fear or fake respect, but some of the white coats here have genuine respect for MK. It takes not just money to get this attention in this industry. So MK must really be a good customer to these guys. Hats of MK!!

Back to Mayur! By 6, girls slowly started to come, waited for one girl suggested by MK and knowing that I had been waiting for sometime she came directly to the table without changing or makeup. I liked that better. Not much to write about as we both sat and relaxed!! Left by 7.

2 beers+ breezer - 1700
Girl-500
Saw a woman Kiran, who was very open and encouraged to try her. Said maybe next time, and gave 100..
Waiters and white coat - 300

When I came out and waiting for auto saw three girls from ground floor getting into autos. Gave 50 to Watchman and he gave good details on where they go and charges! Looks like Watchmen can be great source of info!! There was one in orange saree looking quite decent. Hope the monger had good time with her

Went from Mayur to Sai Darbar first floor. Previously had sat with Rekha and thought of having some fun. She allows fondling, light kissing and good company. Unfortunately she was not there and so gave a 100 to blackcoat asking for some decent company. What I got was a horrible one. Really a mood killer as she was continuously talking about how great she is.. I just asked if you are so great why are you here and not in some movies? That got her in a mood, I was sulking, got irritated and just paid the bill and left.
Beer 650, black coat 100 and samya - 200.
Not worth visiting sai Darbar dance floor anymore. Waste of time and money.

Next stop Bhoir dance floor. Again looking for someone from past, girl named Varsha , again not available. This time went with my instinct and chose s girl myself!! Saanvi her name, looked underage but claims she is 23. Needs a bit of feeding to fatten up but over all good company. If you are short on cash but still want to see someone dance or dance with you, I can recommend her. Paid her 500 for 4 dances, 50 for song playing guy. It's really 1 dance as she was repeating the same moves for all 4..Showed that she was an amateur, am sure will become a pro with help of mongers in the coming months.. so fellow dancers, go there and help her to get better!!

Beer 700, tips 100.

Kishor was just few metres away but mind, body, Johnny all was tired to do anything uplifting( you know what lift I am.mentioning here!).. it looked that even if someone does anything exciting, Johnny may not respond at all.. so decided to sit in another dance bar Sainath. Turns out to be a pickup joint. Lot of girls 4/10 5/10 range and the white coats openly discussing to take someone to hotel for relaxing! It was my first time to this place , on my own with no reference bit still white coats were open about offers. Whilst I am happy that they did discuss, worried if there is something on my face that showed my desperation!!

Sat with Nisha who said she is from Agra. When I tried to speak to in Hindi she could not understand most of it..My Hindi is most basic and so if she couldn't understand it, I doubt if she is from Hindi belt!! A dark girl with good figure..
Then came suman, Bengali.. okay figure.. both of them will go to hotel for relaxing (their word, not mine!) but won't do lip kiss or French. Asked coatwala if anyone will do, showed two out of date milfs who will do but with condom.. looks like Sainath needs to learn a lot about market and competitors!! Gave 200 each to the girls, 100 each to two white coats for the effort they made to sell the expires goods.. Sorry, should not use such language for women, but can't help it,

Beer was 600, I think lowest in SB/ DB.

Came out and remembered about the DB I went last time where there was a shemale and how men were harrassing him/her. Decided to visit that as well as it was only 9:30. It is called Sai Pooja , first left turn on the road adjacent to Bharti. It was Wednesday and past 9:30 and the most crowded and smoke filled place I have ever seen! I was surprised the number of people crammed into such small place. Lot of girls in 4/10 5/10 range and quite a few of them were smoking as well.. Looks like most girls will go to nearly hotel Kohinoor for 4000 including hotel, white coat, transport and for the girl. Don't know if they are worth it. If someone has tried, please post more info.

After nearly 6 beers and not much luck, there was only one way I am going to get a release.. Navalkar Lane Went there by 12:30 and spent couple of hours. Will post about in in the other section. Finally finished the night at 3AM exhausted but quite happy..

I think the quality of beer tells about the quality the girls as well. The better chilled and fresh the beer is , the girl quality also seems to be good

So here is my rating of beers:

Mayur>sai Pooja>sai Durbar>Sainath>Bhoir..

Day 2 to follow..

Day 2 review!!

Starting from where I finished my previous post, visited Nightingale around 9PM on Thursday.

If quality of beer is indication of quality of girls, the beer in nightingale is the coldest, freshest, bestest and costliest I ever had

Will post more details later..

Bhai if u make ur carrier in writing erotic novels. U will be more famous than Chetan bhaghat.btw where is star night. And what is the best time to visit here
Jacky,
Carrier to bangayi yaar already, abhi change nahin ho sakta

sometimes I love to write, especially the flow becomes natural after a couple of pegs . Presence of young girls work as kerosene on fire... He he he

College ke time pe bahut Mastram padha karta tha, as that was the only cost effective way to fantasize about imaginary beauties and masturbate...

Star night is just in front of Croma, CBD belapur, sector 15, best time to visit is 7 pm to 10 pm.. Good collections available..

Try a couple of visits... Tip the coatwala, girls... Be regular(at least weekly once) you can feel the difference...

Cheers till then

Regards

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Day 2 review - detailed!

After the hectic bar hopping on Wednesday and consuming nearly 6 beers and a good session at NL, finally managed to get go to working 12 and started around 6:30 from Powai hoping to reach Belapur by 7:30 as per unclesam suggestions.. finally managed to reach by 9:20!! Close to 3 hours due to roadworks and traffic.. bastards reduced my mongering time

As soon as entered nightingale the difference with usual DBs I have been was starkly visible.. some of the girls were 8/10 or 9/10..

After been there for 10 minutes or so I started praying to God for 2 things:

A job in Navi Mumbai
A job that pays well to visit nightingale once a week

Actually prayed for 3, one being a longer dick, but that is not relevant as there are some things even god cannot rectify!!

Even before beer was ordered and placed blackcoat started coming and asking kissiko bitadhoon kya? If I had not read the forum and posts from unclesam I would have jumped on it, but played like a pro. Paid him 100 and asked to wait. Beer came and best chilled one I had in a very long time..

Started to note the girls and one was continuously eyeing so called her. Gave her 100 and asked for name.. Rakhi, probably in early 30s.. seems open for anything. Sent her back and called another one Priya, must be in early 20s , quite an eye candy. There was not much crowd and there were more girls than mongers. So not much of competition!! Kept paying her for sometime and coat guy came and enquired if I need to take her. Asked about service, only straight sex , no BJ or kiss or anything unusual (unusual for them maybe, but what is unusual about BJ? I think that should be the main menu!!)

Then started giving money to Shilpa, another early 20s young one.. then to Preeti.. overall played around 4 of them, not interested in taking any of them as the service seems to be quite bland..by 10:30 all left and a new batch of girls came in. I think around 6-7.. all eye candies as well.. did not throw money but stayed until 11;30 just ogling and enjoying the beers.

Beers: 1800. I think they serve the costliest ones but I did mind as they were tasting much fresher and better.

Girls: Rakhi: 300, Priya: 500, Shilpa: 300, Preeti: 1100. It was expensive but enjoyed it.

Black coat Sathish 300. He was quite helpful in pointing to girls and what service they provide. Again, 90% is standard stuff which is not very exciting.

On a serious note, one of the mongers in previous post mentioned that he was happy not to live close to nightingale. After that night I was happy that I am not living in the the state, let alone in the city!! I don't know what things I have sold (definitely my kidney would have gone by now!!) to fund the visits!! Unclesam and other regulars must be very rich or extremely self controlled (or maybe both!) to make such regular visit and not get addicted. Respect and thanks unclesam!!

Overall, a very fulfilling visit, thanks unclesam again. Hope I can visit again sometime in future.

Nicely written bro..similar thing happened when a former nightangle chick who later came to rajmahal messaged me to get her diwali shopping done and buy her a black short skirt which she said she will wear next time i visit the bar..waah kya tareeke dhoondte hain yeh log yaar...

Sent from my SM-J710FN using Tapatalk
Thnx yaar. Kaafi baar loot chuka hu.. isiliye thoda bahut maalum hai. In log ko thoda bhi emotion dikhaya, toh yeh lootkar nanga kar degi. One of my friends who is into small time construction line, spent nearly 3 to 4 L's on one gal at S3€¥@ in mulund. Aaj tak woh sirf udaa raha hai, le koi aur Raha hai..
:)

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Basu.. nice to see you back after almost a couple of months.. where did you disappear sir ?

Went to mayur on Saturday around 5.45 - 6 pm. man it was crowded like anything.. not even a place to sit.. had to come back

Friday FR for Kishor...bhoolchuk maaf
Left early from work and reached Kishore by 5. Gopalanna welcomed me and first made me sit outside. Probably since i was new. Ordered a beer and asked if seat available inside. He said, hai na, but still seemed hesitant to bring me inside. Formula no. 420 used. Said, "kya anna? Itne time se aaya nahin tho bhool gaya kya?" Anna's tone changed immediately, " arre aao na sir?" Took me in and sat me at the table. Thanked him. Meanwhile had scoped the available gals. None to my liking. Took a risk asking baaki ladkiyan kidhar hai?
Parade started shortly, found a Bengali rasgulla called Kiran, great smile, great curves. Made her sit, ordered a redbull for her and it was on. Full GFE material, very playful, bit my tongue and held it. No question about bohni. Talked about her family and her gaon while caressing her body. She said it is that time of the moment so couldn't access inside her pants.
She got her friend Kajal to join us, played around with both for some time. But there was a mood killer group there, so ended the session. Paid 500 to each girl, 200 to Gopalanna and 100 each to the 2 waiters. Left from Kishore after 2 hours of fun. Thought of going to Mayur, but had an outing planned for Saturday so just wrapped up the day and went home.

Sent from my INTEX AQUA 5.5 VR+ using Tapatalk

Sunday. Visited Kishore around 5 pm, hoping to get the good malls. Preeti was busy and Tina was doing make-up. After some time, Tina came. She wore saree with revealing midriff.Looked gorgeous. Sat for some time and then Aarti started. After Aarti, she wanted to leave :(. Paid her and let her ho. Sat with Kiran. No fun at all. Somehow, i did not have the same exp as sonofzeus with her. decided to leave. paid the girls 300 each. Paid the waiters 350 rs. waiter changed the shift and insisted that i shd pay for both the shfts! wtf!!!

reached sneha. sat with Priya. Full enjoyment till 9 pm. Kiss, grope, suck, hj all were there. Decided to sit with another. Gave Priya 500 rs. Anybody going to sneha, try Priya. Called Tamanna, she looked average from far, below average from near. She was eager to please but i was not interested. let her go. paid her 300, she wanted 500. i did not budge. Called another, Sabina for some time. She was like a dead fish. paid her 200. paid the bill and left. Here too, Paid the waiters 350 rs.

For me, Sneha has been the best among kishor, mayur and sneha. kishor gals are good, but they are not as fun as sneha gals (i shd be doing something wrong?). In sneha, i can find a cpl of good gals and enjoy well.

Has anybody taken Seema for entry, thin cute girl from Kishor. Please let me know her service. She is proud of saying that she goes to the lodge only with couple of people. A big no to DFK, has anyone kissed her? I will not visit Kishor but planning to take her to my flat as she has agreed to go with me. Response appreciated.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Has anybody taken Seema for entry, thin cute girl from Kishor. Please let me know her service. She is proud of saying that she goes to the lodge only with couple of people. A big no to DFK, has anyone kissed her? I will not visit Kishor but planning to take her to my flat as she has agreed to go with me. Response appreciated.

Dear,

MK and Anglo can give you better ideas... They are the emporers of those areas..

MK bro, hope I am right

Rgds

PC

Sunday night out
Decided to go for Nightingale.
Reached 8:30 pm. One black coat standing outside welcomed me, held my hand so that I am not taken by other black coats and was taken to a table. Lot of black coats, white coats

Going out of that place was difficult part. All doors were locked, had to be unlocked. I was warned LE is all around. Was going out of door then was brought back in saying LE is outside. Waited inside for few mins, bit scared, then was told to go. Was warned that if stopped by LE, do not disclose that you had went inside. Outside lane, saw one LE. I just walked away. Was relieved he didn't stop me. Then walked to my car and drove off to home, finally happy.
s
Rudra Bro nice FR and a good Sunday Nightout... just a bit of advise please dont drive into Mumbai after drinks in Jan-18 had to go through ordeal of Drink and Drive was caught in Nakabandi at Haji Ali junction.. had to go through a lot for 2 day

Sunday night out
Reached 8:30 pm. One black coat standing outside welcomed me, held my hand so that I am not taken by other black coats and was taken to a table. Lot of black coats, white coats, waiters, girls but very few customers. I was surprised. All looking at me. Black coat started forcing to make girl sit. I said let me have beer first. He anyway brought some girl and made her sit. I was browsing through girls to find to my liking. Black coat then started talking multiple times about going for entry. I selected one another girl because I didn't want to be forced with girl selected by black coat. He warned that this girl will give good service, the girl I select will do lot of nakhras. Paid the earlier girl 200 and new girl (Sakshi) sat. The moment I finished first beer, black coat brought bill and requested to proceed for lodge. He was in hurry.

Once in lodge, I realized that I should have taken girl suggested by black coat. This girl had unbelievable nakhras. No lip kissing, only dry kissing on body parts. Only one position, missionary. No foreplay. No fingering or touching down there. No deep pentration, only slow penetration. With all these conditions, she asked to directly start the deed. How is it possible to have instant erection and start especially with such mood off. I said you need to do something. She started with HJ but I had lost the mood. Got some erection, then she asked to put condom and start. I put it on, was about to start then she stopped and asked to put one more condom. WTF! I said you don't seem to have experience. Two is infact dangerous. It can break with two. She was not listening and then finally agreed for removing one. By that time I again lost the mood. She then declared that I am not helping much and we should go. I was also not in mood so decided to go. Then she said she is going to gaanv and needs money. I said I can't help. She then asked me to help with putting choli on and with safety pins on back of her choli. 3 pins had to be put on. I think that was the only good part :). She was beautiful so didn't mind doing it. Damage was usual rate for nightingale.

Had lost precious time, wanted to do something. Headed to Mayur. It was around 11 PM. Lot of autowallahs were there. Mayur guy said business is closed. Took u turn and decded to go to NL. Reached NL, seeing no body present over there, called SP. He said business is closed today. I realized it was due to high LE activity. Now what to do, 3rd KLPD. Remembered one another SP no in nearby location. Called him. He said he can't come down and directed me to place on phone. I did not realize then that it is due to LE only. I reached the place. Lot of locks were there as if no person stays there. Again they locked all doors, took many steps and was directed to an AC room. 3 girls were shown. selected the better of them all, Piyu. She was cute, talkative and kind of GFE. She was 21, flat tummy, very huge boobs. I am not big fan of huge boobs though. Good service. She did BJ (french, in her language), brought me in mood, put on the condom and then missionary. Very good experience. Damage 2500 here. Value for money.

Can't disclose the location right now as SP said LE activity is very high and nobody should know that business is on. Girl had also said that nobody is being allowed, how come SP allowed me to come in.

Going out of that place was difficult part. All doors were locked, had to be unlocked. I was warned LE is all around. Was going out of door then was brought back in saying LE is outside. Waited inside for few mins, bit scared, then was told to go. Was warned that if stopped by LE, do not disclose that you had went inside. Outside lane, saw one LE. I just walked away. Was relieved he didn't stop me. Then walked to my car and drove off to home, finally happy.

From Nightangle to Mayur to NL to secret place near by

U had a long and adventurous night with cat and mouse game between you and LE

Good to have such Night outs once a while to get the Feel of this lovely city called Mumbai and over all feel upbeat and kiking about life

It is a good feeling
Just to Roam around at night in Mumbai streets in search of Unknown and Forbidden

Off course , Be bit more careful next time ( with locked doors and LE etc )

May god bless you

Uncle Sam

Dear,

MK and Anglo can give you better ideas... They are the emporers of those areas..

MK bro, hope I am right

Rgds

PC

Hope that MK, Anglo and other folks respond :)

Sunday night out
Reached 8:30 pm. One black coat standing outside welcomed me, held my hand so that I am not taken by other black coats and was taken to a table. Lot of black coats, white coats, waiters, girls but very few customers. I was surprised. All looking at me. Black coat started forcing to make girl sit. I said let me have beer first. He anyway brought some girl and made her sit. I was browsing through girls to find to my liking. Black coat then started talking multiple times about going for entry. I selected one another girl because I didn't want to be forced with girl selected by black coat. He warned that this girl will give good service, the girl I select will do lot of nakhras. Paid the earlier girl 200 and new girl (Sakshi) sat. The moment I finished first beer, black coat brought bill and requested to proceed for lodge. He was in hurry.

Once in lodge, I realized that I should have taken girl suggested by black coat. This girl had unbelievable nakhras. No lip kissing, only dry kissing on body parts. Only one position, missionary. No foreplay. No fingering or touching down there. No deep pentration, only slow penetration. With all these conditions, she asked to directly start the deed. How is it possible to have instant erection and start especially with such mood off. I said you need to do something. She started with HJ but I had lost the mood. Got some erection, then she asked to put condom and start. I put it on, was about to start then she stopped and asked to put one more condom. WTF! I said you don't seem to have experience. Two is infact dangerous. It can break with two. She was not listening and then finally agreed for removing one. By that time I again lost the mood. She then declared that I am not helping much and we should go. I was also not in mood so decided to go. Then she said she is going to gaanv and needs money. I said I can't help. She then asked me to help with putting choli on and with safety pins on back of her choli. 3 pins had to be put on. I think that was the only good part :). She was beautiful so didn't mind doing it. Damage was usual rate for nightingale.

Had lost precious time, wanted to do something. Headed to Mayur. It was around 11 PM. Lot of autowallahs were there. Mayur guy said business is closed. Took u turn and decded to go to NL. Reached NL, seeing no body present over there, called SP. He said business is closed today. I realized it was due to high LE activity. Now what to do, 3rd KLPD. Remembered one another SP no in nearby location. Called him. He said he can't come down and directed me to place on phone. I did not realize then that it is due to LE only. I reached the place. Lot of locks were there as if no person stays there. Again they locked all doors, took many steps and was directed to an AC room. 3 girls were shown. selected the better of them all, Piyu. She was cute, talkative and kind of GFE. She was 21, flat tummy, very huge boobs. I am not big fan of huge boobs though. Good service. She did BJ (french, in her language), brought me in mood, put on the condom and then missionary. Very good experience. Damage 2500 here. Value for money.

Can't disclose the location right now as SP said LE activity is very high and nobody should know that business is on. Girl had also said that nobody is being allowed, how come SP allowed me to come in.

Insane night out buddy. With all obstacles you achieved your goal. Mongering teaches never die attitude. Cheers!

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  6. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋💋Tuesday, 💞💋 Sophia, and ❤ Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  11. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  12. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💞at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋Tuesday,💕💖 Mia, 💋💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💥  Lily, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very good treatment and excellent finish. 💞 Jessica,💋 medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish. 💞💥 Lulu, 💋tall, slim, curvy, pretty girl with long hair. Soft treatment and very nice finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  17. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋Tuesday, 💞💗 Coco, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💘 Amy, very small 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  28. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  37. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  40. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator