Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

:)
South coast Hotel in front of Rabale Station... Get the contacts from Google

Just tell them you are with your girlfriend..

They only require ID of both...

Max 1800 to 2200 rs for 24 hrs...rooms are good and spacious...

Tell them before booking... Book just at around 12 noon...

Tell them to give a king bed room

Enjoy...

Cheers

Rgds

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks Bhai :)

Will check this out - just hoping they don’t turn me away coz not married blah blah blah ...

:)
Thanks Bhai :)

Will check this out - just hoping they don’t turn me away coz not married blah blah blah ...
Don't worry...

It is a tested place...
Just call them before booking...
Carry ur ID for both
Both of you should be more than 21 years as per ID...

That's it...

Good morning...

Cheers

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Had a hectic two day bar hopping in the Kingdom of Mongers: Navi Mumbai !!

FR is, following the recent trend started by Bakkacrazy, short and to the the point.

VIKAS: Definitely in need of Vikas.
GANRAJ: Maids Galore. Satisfy your maid fetish.
MAYUR: Wham, Bham, Thank you mam.
RASNA: Taste the madness! I love you Rasna!!
KISHORE: Losing it's youth, need to be careful!

Best part, got to meet MK. Promised to be part of wolf pack rather than lone fox!

Hoping to see wolves in near future.

Regards

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Basu Da I wish you read my post ...marg darshan dijie :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

This is a wonderful group ,following it from last 6 months hats of to all dear and respected friends lots of useful information and I stay in Kharghar so all our favourite stadiums are nearby...I am in Mumbai from last 8 years since such a long time...I am trying to buy most of the important things what money can buy but list never ends...After so many years I realized the money spent on mongering gives some most bfl and satisfying returns...I want to confess I am mostly on tight budget and FS is not in my list but Sneha and Sain Darbar make me vomit.... The only place I love to go ...I feel the pleasure and most importantly I find relatively higinic and value for money...is Kishore. :) Am I completely Kisorified. now only one thing I want to ask ...who are the girls I should chose over overrated Rani and Teena...
Best wishes to you all seniors keep guiding newbees like me.
Good Night

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Tripathi ji
Comparison is in fact a cause of anguish and despair.
When u order a tasty dish for u in a hotel and start munching on it,u see a guy seating on adjacent table eating something which u regret for not ordering before.
So is the case with girls,chiks,women,hookers..
Remember,every girl is different..
Until now u relished Rani and Tina..
Keep them aside,now go for Priti,Payal,Seema,Meena,pinky,Aankhen,Meena,moumani etc etc etc...
List is endless..
Relish all..
Move on to other joints..
Lots of hotties waiting for u..
Hope,u got ur query addressed..

I don't answer at least 90 percent of PMs
I don't read them only
Cause people ask boring questions

No one wants to take any efforts on own
Every one wants Spoon feeding
Come on
Be Men
And Use your legs and get Laid

Forum is full of Experts for Expert opinion

Use them for expert opinion ONLY

I am waiting for following PM to come

Sir..Ladki ka whole Small hai
Sir Ladki ko bolo Na whole thoda Bada Kare
Sir Aap se request hai
Sir Aap aake Ladki ki Taange Pakdo Na
Taaki main Andar Daal Saku

Sir I am very new in this field
Sir please help me

It is across all the sectors
Be it work place or mongering
No one wants to do things on own

God save this country

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Dont mind but many people require your theory of life...hence a thought you should open a class on weekends.. WAY OF LIFE AND THINKING.....

Share experience, anecdote.... Help the world.......

It's all about spreading joy

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Uncle Sam

Sad, but true.
And i blame the 'like' and 'instantaneous' culture.

I don't go to a restaurant even if the food is good. I will go to the place which Swiggy rates high.
Even if my friend vouch for a hotel where he had good time, I go with what tripadvisor says.
In Kishore, i look for Rani and Tina because they got most likes here in the forum.

I remember my initial days, 10-12 years ago when there was no smart phone (no google maps to get the directions, or whatsapp for friends to contact me continuously), there was no forum (there was other forums, but checking the forum was once a week affair, not beep beep in my phone like now). It was more fun then, i think. More exploring and adventure. Without knowing the 'ratings', we go out and often find some hidden gems (new bars, new girls in old bars etc). And the fun and joy when you accidentally meet fellow mongerers in some bars. Girls also didnt have whatsapp, so they were eyeing the customers always and not their phones. I remember once a friend and I explored a small town near Satara or Kolhapur on our way to Belgaum. Totally new place, first time there and we managed to find a 'ladies bar' there. Not fancy like the ones we have here, but we searched and found it. Here we have people who can't locate Kishor - with pages of details on it - everything from the owner's horoscope to which girl doesn't wear panties. Like @mongerking26 said, reached the navel, but couldnt find the pussy. Technology softens the 'man' in us, i think.

Last edited:
Had an interesting episode at GANRAJ last Friday. When I entered around 6PM, the place was empty and I was the only one customer. There was a girl/ maid standing near the door and I thought, this is surprising as I have only seen chottu's doing cleaning work in SBs/ DBs.
After 10-15 min girls/ woman startes trickling in and as I was bored asked one Meenu to sit. A bubbly one and can do few dance steps.
Then came a good looking one in ghaghra choli with deep cleavege, courtesy push up bra.. Got interested and asked her to sit. Asked her if she drinks and she said dhaaru Nahi pithe mein.. so asked red bull then? She replied, no, vodka lethee hoon.... that should have warned me, but without showing my surprise, enquired, so dhaaru kya hota he? She said beer and whiskey.. alarm bells should have started ringing but I was drunk already and given eyes were checking the cleavage, alarm was deemed as false alarm.. paid her for few dances and then comes the shock of my life.. I could not paraphrase the exact Hindi words, but what she said was " I saw you when you entered the bar and thought of asking boni as there was no customers..but you were not looking at me and then you sat with meenu. So I went to dressing room, change Kiya aur make up dalke andhar aaya...

Moral of the story: any marketing professional working for cosmetic company reading this: stop paying crores of rupees to good looking models and actresses. Search SBs and DBs for real application of your products

PS: her name is Priya, if anyone wants to test pre and post makeup!!

Had an interesting episode at GANRAJ last Friday. When I entered around 6PM, the place was empty and I was the only one customer. There was a girl/ maid standing near the door and I thought, this is surprising as I have only seen chottu's doing cleaning work in SBs/ DBs.
After 10-15 min girls/ woman startes trickling in and as I was bored asked one Meenu to sit. A bubbly one and can do few dance steps.
Then came a good looking one in ghaghra choli with deep cleavege, courtesy push up bra.. Got interested and asked her to sit. Asked her if she drinks and she said dhaaru Nahi pithe mein.. so asked red bull then? She replied, no, vodka lethee hoon.... that should have warned me, but without showing my surprise, enquired, so dhaaru kya hota he? She said beer and whiskey.. alarm bells should have started ringing but I was drunk already and given eyes were checking the cleavage, alarm was deemed as false alarm.. paid her for few dances and then comes the shock of my life.. I could not paraphrase the exact Hindi words, but what she said was " I saw you when you entered the bar and thought of asking boni as there was no customers..but you were not looking at me and then you sat with meenu. So I went to dressing room, change Kiya aur make up dalke andhar aaya...

Moral of the story: any marketing professional working for cosmetic company reading this: stop paying crores of rupees to good looking models and actresses. Search SBs and DBs for real application of your products

PS: her name is Priya, if anyone wants to test pre and post makeup!!

Hahaha LOL

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

I don't read them only

Come on
Be Men

I Agree !!
Myself bored of typing long stories :)

Being monger for last 18 yrs in all DBs and OBs..

Now interested only in fresh (atlest 80%) ... Search for fresh ... Hence only visiting and charity and not fondling unitil getting as per expectation.

Visited all places as mentioned in forum ...
Best I think now is ..

1) Heaven as OB

Sad, but true.
And i blame the 'like' and 'instantaneous' culture.

I don't go to a restaurant even if the food is good. I will go to the place which Swiggy rates high.
Even if my friend vouch for a hotel where he had good time, I go with what tripadvisor says.
In Kishore, i look for Rani and Tina because they got most likes here in the forum.

I remember my initial days, 10-12 years ago when there was no smart phone (no google maps to get the directions, or whatsapp for friends to contact me continuously), there was no forum (there was other forums, but checking the forum was once a week affair, not beep beep in my phone like now). It was more fun then, i think. More exploring and adventure. Without knowing the 'ratings', we go out and often find some hidden gems (new bars, new girls in old bars etc). And the fun and joy when you accidentally meet fellow mongerers in some bars. Girls also didnt have whatsapp, so they were eyeing the customers always and not their phones. I remember once a friend and I explored a small town near Satara or Kolhapur on our way to Belgaum. Totally new place, first time there and we managed to find a 'ladies bar' there. Not fancy like the ones we have here, but we searched and found it. Here we have people who can't locate Kishor - with pages of details on it - everything from the owner's horoscope to which girl doesn't wear panties. Like @mongerking26 said, reached the navel, but couldnt find the pussy. Technology softens the 'man' in us, i think.
Epic

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

So pls plan....come what may will join......we need to Rock Panvel.....Book hotel and get some nude dance.too...PC..Iliketomonger will help with logistic as they are pros....I am so eager to go down to Panvel..that can't wait.....It seems to be the most happening DB's and great beauties....this time surely need to strip....

PC .. iliketomonger...are you listening......

I am jealous of you guys!

I don't read them only

Come on
Be Men

Forum is full of Experts for Expert opinion

Use them for expert opinion ONLY

I am waiting for following PM to come

Sir..Ladki ka whole Small hai
Sir Ladki ko bolo Na whole thoda Bada Kare
Sir Aap se request hai
Sir Aap aake Ladki ki Taange Pakdo Na
Taaki main Andar Daal Saku

Sir I am very new in this field
Sir please help me

God save this country

Uncle Sam
Jab Maine ye forum join Kiya tha to sunsan tha, nobody can post their fr on this forum.
I think from Last year ye forum daily new fr ke sath running kar raha hai.
Uncle Sam you are the creator of this forum.
Jab kapal raid huwa tabse Maine db, ob Jana band Kiya tha, SB ko Mai third class bar type kahta tha lekin ye forum NE mujhe Kishore, Sneha, Mayur aur bahot sare option mile.
Hats off uncle sam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Uncle Sam..life sharing experience.. Anecdotes

MK.. Guidance and helpful nature.. Out of the way... Doing things...

Three cheers to these respected individuals... Who make this forum a great place to be...

I was a novice..knw I can manage walking in any bar in confidence

And choli Meh boni..is the best.. My buddy did it yesterday front of me... Girl was red as beetroot in embarrassment...

I literally wait for new FR....

Uncle Sam/MK May you all continue the same for many more years to come.

Was Out for a week for Office affairs for an offsite stay followed by spending midnights at the various strip clubs.

Did I miss something on the forum - answer is Yes and big time.

Mark KLPD Continutes
MK as usual getting more popular than Narendra Modi - Basu Da, Demoashash, Niketan,iliketomonger, mongering1984 re-union. Coolguy is struggling for darshan of MK
ShMo has opened or renamed the forum to IIOM
Anglo was busy in Bangalore in hunting down the beauties in Knightriders with his body waves.
Quantum Alert is busy showing the motorways to the newbies
ThaiDreamer is still in wonderland and struggling for debut like Rashid Khan
PC as usual busy in his long and never ending beautiful narrations. illike2monger busy with his Kishore and Rasna gals.
UncleSam- He & She story reflects the beauty and struggle of this wonderful life of 60 years an average person lives in India.
Rasna is more hit than Sunny Leone in this forum.
PKtight dick is getting lazier due to his personal front
Luttapi and Cypher101 are still hitting those right and super hit punches
Bakka- Straight to the point. No Nonsense
Sainath is on Radar next week for most of the mongers

Please pardong If I missed somebody else to mention as each one of you in this forum is a go for Kill.

As usual, keep rolling, keeping fucking!

Cheers! Bond!

Was Out for a week for Office affairs for an offsite stay followed by spending midnights at the various strip clubs.

Did I miss something on the forum - answer is Yes and big time.

Mark KLPD Continutes
MK as usual getting more popular than Narendra Modi - Basu Da, Demoashash, Niketan,iliketomonger, mongering1984 re-union. Coolguy is struggling for darshan of MK
ShMo has opened or renamed the forum to IIOM
Anglo was busy in Bangalore in hunting down the beauties in Knightriders with his body waves.
Quantum Alert is busy showing the motorways to the newbies
ThaiDreamer is still in wonderland and struggling for debut like Rashid Khan
PC as usual busy in his long and never ending beautiful narrations. illike2monger busy with his Kishore and Rasna gals.
UncleSam- He & She story reflects the beauty and struggle of this wonderful life of 60 years an average person lives in India.
Rasna is more hit than Sunny Leone in this forum.
PKtight dick is getting lazier due to his personal front
Luttapi and Cypher101 are still hitting those right and super hit punches
Bakka- Straight to the point. No Nonsense
Sainath is on Radar next week for most of the mongers

Please pardong If I missed somebody else to mention as each one of you in this forum is a go for Kill.

As usual, keep rolling, keeping fucking!

Cheers! Bond!
Personal Front ;)

Needs a hand shake ha ha welcome back from the bdesi strip clubs to the desi belli dance

Babby ko Desh ki Base pasand he!! :)

ANYONE NEED A SAFE PLACE FOR GF/ THREESOME LIKE FLAT IN WESTERN SUBURB NEAR BORIVALI

PM ME FOR DETAILS !!!
Bro,
That's the epitome of advertising...
I juz loved the idea..
It's simple..
U hv an idle flat..
I hv an idle gf..
I take my girl for complete privacy in ur flat..
Then,u,me and my gf do threesome..
What an idea sir ji...
Now,I regret selling my three idle flats for the sake of mongering...
If I had known your brilliant idea,I would be enjoying like a prince banging idle gfs of forum guys..
Wow..
;-) ;-)

Jab Maine ye forum join Kiya tha to sunsan tha, nobody can post their fr on this forum.
I think from Last year ye forum daily new fr ke sath running kar raha hai.
Uncle Sam you are the creator of this forum.
Jab kapal raid huwa tabse Maine db, ob Jana band Kiya tha, SB ko Mai third class bar type kahta tha lekin ye forum NE mujhe Kishore, Sneha, Mayur aur bahot sare option mile.
Hats off uncle sam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Hi

The Forum belongs to only one person
The most knowledgeable of us all

MK

All of us are like Brain or Heart or eyes or ears or legs of the forum

But MK is SOUL of the Forum

As long is SOUL is present ..Forum will remain ALIVE

Uncle Sam

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back