dance bars in navi mumbai

After that sad day and failed experience...got up as usual... skipped morning jogging..reached office early...forget everything and started afresh with basics..it worked nicely in next 1 hour I was relieved and happy to see myself back...thought of making Thursday night one of the most memorable night... afternoon called my darling..chalo tumhari ye ichha puri kar dete he...kal milte he...for a nice drive on road than on bed..booked Ramada.... couldn't sleep entire night..packed beg.. started at 7 from home...finished couple of meetings...picked my darling..a nice 2 hours drive with pizza dropped her to her office...left for hotel RM and king was waiting for me at hotel lobby.. checked in ...room was good with all things in place which I was looking for specially bath tub...rushed to Rasna..it was a trip planned for fellow mongers (in indies world) but most of them were debuting DB...sat with RM bhai..asked king to be with group members and don't disclose it to anyone about my identity..was in full mood as soon as I settled..had my drink was dancing while seating..task was to find a chick for RM..after 15-20 min scanning...saw a gadraya hua maal in pink saree..RM bhai liked her...usko unke pass bulaya..pucha do you dance...boli not much ..thik he jaisa aata he waisa karo yaha konsa DID ka competition chal raha he...bola aap bhi karoge mere sath to hi karungi..offer accepted...she doesn't dance well but moves were really seductive.. meanwhile most of group members came in..only few people was aware of me king, Black devil, Thailover and Deepkant asked them to not recognise me...was enjoying the show like anything..fir hua entry Jay bhai (PC) ka...he also sat far from me and group...after sometime he was dancing one by one with two chicks...I was waiting for final kick and wo kick Mila jaise hi mera yaar Gabbar entered the room...sat with me..floor was on fire...I was also observing all group members action (was in mode of Unclesam) ...Gandagenda was enjoying with a chick..smooches par smooches...asked his name...he asked are you from forum..I said how does it matter..complimented for his thirkiness..now time for final action..called DJ wala requested 3 songs...Bidi jailaile...Laila and 100 baar shukriya at last...full on body to body danced on first 2 songs...than final one 100 baar shukriya..I called Jay and Gabbar to join me...than ek ke Baad ek saare group members Ko nachaya..Rasna has converted from DB to a Disc...entire room including all chicks..all mongers..coatwala..waiters were shocked to see what's going on..met and introduced to everyone with thirki smile and buddy hug....show continued till 9:30..Jay me Gabbar King and Black Devil left to explore silk route...thanks to Traffic..reached CBD around 10:15...I was little worried because need to pick my darling as well ...so dropped silk route plan.. apologized Gabbar and Jay...reached darling office..she was ready for me...spent some 15-20 min in her office than usko le kar gaya Ramada..what is amazing night.. little bit disappointment from myself...was very tired because couldn't sleep last night followed by full on dhamal..wanted full night fun but couldn't do that... settled with the
2 shots.. morning experience took me to cloud 9...it was awesome.

Definitely it was one of the best night of my Mongering life.

Jay, Gabbar, blackdevil, King and rest of my friends

Saath mere chalte ho asmaan ki tarah
Dil me mujhko rakhte ho jaan ki tarah

Will post a detailed story of my experience with my darling in right forum. But would like to say

Welcome to hotel California
Such a lovely place ...

Coming back on Monday to write new chapter in mongering life..

Sorry Mark could not come on Friday..will see you soon.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Just a thought on Life

They both became Prime minister of their respective country at the Age of 65

One was Playboy
Had Three Maal Wives
Had countless affairs all over world
Did all kind of substance abuses
Alcohol..Smoke ..drugs
All he did
All kinds of Fun

The other
Left his only wife
Left his family
Never smoke
No alcohol
No affairs ( at least no known ones )
No fun

Both had different life
But Both reached the Target at Same Age

So my fiends
Choose your path
fulfil all your Desires
Enjoy the life fully till it last

Don't bother for tomorrow

Ultimately It is the Destiny that matters

It will take you where you are supposed to

Uncle Sam

Yesterday was the celebration for remarkable day in Marks life. Directly from office went Cabana insist Gandagenda to join us but he was feeling bit nervous and tired.

Went Cabana coatwalas gathered, just saw Mark he was in delighted mood having fun.
He welcome me by zappi, feel comfortable got fresh lime soda.
PC was in seventh heaven as usual nobody stops him from mongering at Cabana let it be dry or wet day

First time meet liketomonger decent person with high knowledge of anything you speak.

Enjoyed with Aradhya electrifying dance moves.

Mark like to enjoy at Nightingale
Entered at the time of OB Kajol was moving out and Pooja stair at me and stand beside me and searching for Gandagenda inquired about him also curious about whom I will make dance, I was with her.
PC showed his jalwe there also Mark became spectator.
Liketomonger is a favorites of nightingale gals and coatwalas.
Overall enjoyed a lot till 2 have dinner and everybody way to home thinking of new justification to return home

--Deep

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Please suggest any good Sb for late night or any available near Crawford market can reach Crawford at 9:30

Hi
Good morning

Well said Angelo
We are all mongering family

So let me put a nice and funny FR about my yesterday mongering so as to divert everyone's attention to mongering

Wild cats

Yesterday my Dassi from Kapal Panvel send me a message through captain that she wants to serve me in office
Please come

I said ok
Let's go
Wednesday was shut down day due to stupid strike so it was mongering time on Thursday
Send message across that I will come by 7 pm

Being Scorpion by Sun Sign ..I always follow meeting time ( unless there is gross emergency reason )
Scorpions are very punctual

Any fellow Scorpion on Forum ?

So travelled to silk Route and reached at sharp 7 pm
Car parking is a issue near Kapal
Whole road infront is muddy

Anyways told driver to park at a distance and went in
Captain and manager and part owner all greeted me
I was the only one customer as expected
Took a sit in side section

Kapal is very big
It has one side section next to VIP room where due to Arrangements of Pillers ..one get more privacy and it Becoems a sort of semi private section where other customers can not easily see the dance and your action with the gal

So started the waiting game

Gals start pouring in slowly
Every one trying to grab my attention
But Scorpions are loyal
They don't ditch easily
So waited for my Dassi
15 mins
30 mins
45 mins
Bloody 8 pm
Still no sign of her
The hall was full with glas and but I was not interested in any one
By 8 pm I thought she ditched me
Asked captain
He said phone not working due to blockade
So finally at 8 pm after one hour waiting called another tall and fair Dassi
She is from Grant road
Born in mumbai
Her mother was also working in same line

So asked her to dance
I was bored and more or less I did not want to disappoint captain
So showered money on her
She was very eager to please
After 3 songs ..by 8.15 pm original Dasai came
She said
As Internet was closed she could not get Ola from Kharghar
I said ok ..u should have called captain and told him as phone was working
Then I told her now let new gal dance as she has started the show

My Dassi stood there and did not let the other gal dance
Both had verbal fights

And can you imagine

Both have physical CAT Fight on the floor

Oh my god
That's the first time I saw two Dance bar gals fighting with each other with fist and kicks and what not

Both actually pullling each other's hairs

It was a gala time for few other customers who had come till that time

I was dam embarrassed

I told manger the best thing is that I am leaving
So no need to fight for who will dance
What non sense cat fight is this

Aree Itna Zhagda to Meri bibi bhi nahi karegi mere liye

( I don't know
She might do also
Females are difficult to predict )

Anyways I walked out
Manager came to me
Sir I will open VIP for you
U take any gal and sit alone
Please don't go with bad mood

I like professional attitude of these dance bar managers
They always want customers to be happy
All of us should learn this in our business

Anyway my mood was off

I left
I am sure when I go next both Dassis and manger will put extra efforts to please me

Next time I wil get VIP opened
Let's see

So then went to Crazy boys

Oh man
The place was Jam packed by 9 pm

My Dassi immediately stoped her dance on the other table and came to me

I liked this

Attention

(Who dose not like it ? )

And man then the way she danced
Oh god
For 45 mins
She was doing Wild Dance
Non stop
Like a Wild Cat

Whole of Crazy boys was Crazy to see her dance

We had a gals time
She knows all my fav songs including Choli ke peeche

She dose unique things
Like lying on floor
And I lie on sofa ( where we sit ) and then I put finger in her mouth and she sucks it
I grab her Choli
Kiss her cleavage
Kiss her lips
Kiss her naval
Kiss her hips

She lying on floor
I lying on sofa
We kissing each other

Like Mughle Aazam
Shehazada Salim with Kaneez wali Feeling
Ek dum Dhamal
WILD SCENES
Total paisa wassoool
All on the floor
In a middle sit of last row

All the mongers were and gals were just watching us

Great fun
She is the only Dassi I have who has potential to Empty Uncle Sam's pocket

I don't know why mongers on Forum don't visit Crazy boys

There are other items also
It is just that I get awesome service with this Dassi that I just can not push her over

So bro keep mongering
And keep finding WILD Cats

Ultimately Dogs need Cats to Chase

Uncle Sam

Yes Broโ€ฆ Scorpions are always on time unless any force majureโ€ฆ. Or unseen eventโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Yes bro Scorpions are loyal so hard for us to ditch anyoneโ€ฆโ€ฆ kindly my predicament to let things goโ€ฆ.

Anyways amazing forum broโ€ฆโ€ฆ had funโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆtoo much funโ€ฆ..

Yesterday I suppose to be at some place with fellow mongersโ€ฆ but classic misunderstng hpndโ€ฆ Which was cleared to the forum broโ€ฆ. but this disappointed, cos was amazing time to be with fellow membersโ€ฆ..

Anyways hope to see you guys soon very soonโ€ฆ.

Yes Broโ€ฆ Scorpions are always on time unless any force majureโ€ฆ. Or unseen eventโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Yes bro Scorpions are loyal so hard for us to ditch anyoneโ€ฆโ€ฆ kindly my predicament to let things goโ€ฆ.

Anyways amazing forum broโ€ฆโ€ฆ had funโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆtoo much funโ€ฆ..
That's called as destiny bro

So you too belongs to clans of Scorpions

Great to know

Will meet again soon

Uncle Sam

Hi guys itโ€™s been long and due about the event of this Midweek โ€ฆ.

Was in Malad for some work after proceedings

Called up my friend and decided to have few drinks

So we went to BSE Oshiwara had few drinks and he suggested another place as few frnds of him called him at Barrel near fun republic, I was skeptical as I didnโ€™t knew them, but still after my frnds say so.. gave it a shot, but told him I will leave soon by stating have early meeting next dayโ€ฆ

Went to Barrel and settled with him and his friends two amazing chicks and a guy, but as they were my frnds close buddies so didnโ€™t try anything on those chicks.

The place was getting fill by the time and I was enjoying the crowd,

Girls with amazing skirts and one piecesโ€ฆ those nicely waxed legs and lightly touch make ups with rosy and pinky lipsโ€ฆ.

Was imagining how wud this chicks look while dancing on dance floors of our DBs and OBs.. wudnt that be fun..???

But then this chicks dance in places like discs and clubs without us showering money on themโ€ฆ.

Started eyeing a chick.. and did smile at her which was responded in a positive way.. its been long time I walked across the place to talk to a strangerโ€ฆ so thot of giving up that ideaโ€ฆ (there was a time when estrogen was so fueled up that I cud walk upto any chick and ask her something or other, still can remember the Sunburn when it used to be in Goa.... so many chicks, must have smoked pot with god knows how many unknownsโ€ฆ now it seem that m getting old or bored of this)

But then after a while headed out of barrel for a smoke and there was that chick smoking with her frnds, purposely asked her for lightsโ€ฆ and she handed it over also, mustered courage and said some boring shit and got hugely backfiredโ€ฆ my frnd had an eye contact with me and we bursted out laughingโ€ฆ..

After few more drinks saw the chick again and this time she was looking at me, atleast that was I thinking and waved hand at her.. she was like wat r u looking at, and me drunk or high and not in my proper condition said her you, and I just want to take you out for drinks and if things go smoothly will head from thereโ€ฆ and she was like r u nuts and allโ€ฆ..

Asked her is she married..??? she like I have a boyfriend and I was like then its ok, I donโ€™t mind taking you out for dateโ€ฆ. Nowadaz cant trust married or so called committed people also(personal opinion)โ€ฆ. She was like you r too straight forwardโ€ฆ. I told her itโ€™s the w##d speaking (dry leaves mixed with tobacco..), the slaushness of smoke is more then alcohol for meโ€ฆ was enjoyingโ€ฆ. Asked her is she want to smoke also.. she was sure went out of barrel again and smoked with her, waise till that time she was also bit highโ€ฆ..

Was trying to make my move by sub-conscious touching on hands and shouldersโ€ฆ.. and slowly carving the distance outโ€ฆ. Went inside and asked her for a shot at bar counterโ€ฆ she agreed and thatโ€™s when the fun began.. place was crowded so we squeezed in and there was like no space between usโ€ฆ. And came our shotsโ€ฆ

Had one ordered one moreโ€ฆ. And while having that due to some joke canโ€™t remember now we were laughing and in the heat of the moment we just kissed man and it was goodโ€ฆ. Nice broke the kisss apart and then again did it.. by holding her too closeโ€ฆ

Exchanged numbersโ€ฆ.. and went our waysโ€ฆ.

My friend booked a cab for me and I went home lateโ€ฆ

Screwed next morning meeting due to headache.. rescheduled it..

Called the number during breakfast to check whether it was even right one.. and she picked up and said donโ€™t call me it was wrong and she doesnโ€™t like all this and never did before and wont like to repeatโ€ฆ.

I was like fuck wasted around 2000 on shots with her for a kissโ€ฆ laughed at myself and headed to work.. and called my ex.. (donโ€™t know y I call her ex.. as we meet often then just being ex) and even she was busyโ€ฆ so considering bad omen just concentrated on workโ€ฆ..

But then my Nightangle gal called spoke to me about their shravan starting (I guess north indian shravan start 15 days before it starts here) and said lets meet, I have made chicken will get it for you when if we meet same dayโ€ฆ

I just cudnt as much as tempting it was, I just didnโ€™t due to workโ€ฆ..

So after a long time had fun or whatever it wasโ€ฆ. I personally think Smoke effect was much more amazing and mesmerizing then the kissโ€ฆ.

Just an occasion felt like to share with my buddies..

Anyways back todayโ€ฆ will be heading to belapurโ€ฆ.

Any members present do let me know.. may be will go both place nightngle and cabana, after Mayur or Kishoreโ€ฆ..

After that sad day and failed experience...got up as usual... skipped morning jogging..reached office early...forget everything and started afresh with basics..it worked nicely in next 1 hour I was relieved and happy to see myself back...thought of making Thursday night one of the most memorable night... afternoon called my darling..chalo tumhari ye ichha puri kar dete he...kal milte he...for a nice drive on road than on bed..booked Ramada.... couldn't sleep entire night..packed beg.. started at 7 from home...finished couple of meetings...picked my darling..a nice 2 hours drive with pizza dropped her to her office...left for hotel RM and king was waiting for me at hotel lobby.. checked in ...room was good with all things in place which I was looking for specially bath tub...rushed to Rasna..it was a trip planned for fellow mongers (in indies world) but most of them were debuting DB...sat with RM bhai..asked king to be with group members and don't disclose it to anyone about my identity..was in full mood as soon as I settled..had my drink was dancing while seating..task was to find a chick for RM..after 15-20 min scanning...saw a gadraya hua maal in pink saree..RM bhai liked her...usko unke pass bulaya..pucha do you dance...boli not much ..thik he jaisa aata he waisa karo yaha konsa DID ka competition chal raha he...bola aap bhi karoge mere sath to hi karungi..offer accepted...she doesn't dance well but moves were really seductive.. meanwhile most of group members came in..only few people was aware of me king, Black devil, Thailover and Deepkant asked them to not recognise me...was enjoying the show like anything..fir hua entry Jay bhai (PC) ka...he also sat far from me and group...after sometime he was dancing one by one with two chicks...I was waiting for final kick and wo kick Mila jaise hi mera yaar Gabbar entered the room...sat with me..floor was on fire...I was also observing all group members action (was in mode of Unclesam) ...Gandagenda was enjoying with a chick..smooches par smooches...asked his name...he asked are you from forum..I said how does it matter..complimented for his thirkiness..now time for final action..called DJ wala requested 3 songs...Bidi jailaile...Laila and 100 baar shukriya at last...full on body to body danced on first 2 songs...than final one 100 baar shukriya..I called Jay and Gabbar to join me...than ek ke Baad ek saare group members Ko nachaya..Rasna has converted from DB to a Disc...entire room including all chicks..all mongers..coatwala..waiters were shocked to see what's going on..met and introduced to everyone with thirki smile and buddy hug....show continued till 9:30..Jay me Gabbar King and Black Devil left to explore silk route...thanks to Traffic..reached CBD around 10:15...I was little worried because need to pick my darling as well ...so dropped silk route plan.. apologized Gabbar and Jay...reached darling office..she was ready for me...spent some 15-20 min in her office than usko le kar gaya Ramada..what is amazing night.. little bit disappointment from myself...was very tired because couldn't sleep last night followed by full on dhamal..wanted full night fun but couldn't do that... settled with the
2 shots.. morning experience took me to cloud 9...it was awesome.

Definitely it was one of the best night of my Mongering life.

Jay, Gabbar, blackdevil, King and rest of my friends

Saath mere chalte ho asmaan ki tarah
Dil me mujhko rakhte ho jaan ki tarah

Will post a detailed story of my experience with my darling in right forum. But would like to say

Welcome to hotel California
Such a lovely place ...

Coming back on Monday to write new chapter in mongering life..

Sorry Mark could not come on Friday..will see you soon.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
Oh dear now mistery is solved I was wonder thinking you both are on secret mission. Still enjoyed in disguise. Feel nice sometimes you feel good when your friend is enjoining so I was happy to see Gandagenda

--Deep

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi guys itโ€™s been long and due about the event of this Midweek โ€ฆ.

Was in Malad for some work after proceedings

Called up my friend and decided to have few drinks

So we went to BSE Oshiwara had few drinks and he suggested another place as few frnds of him called him at Barrel near fun republic, I was skeptical as I didnโ€™t knew them, but still after my frnds say so.. gave it a shot, but told him I will leave soon by stating have early meeting next dayโ€ฆ

Went to Barrel and settled with him and his friends two amazing chicks and a guy, but as they were my frnds close buddies so didnโ€™t try anything on those chicks.

The place was getting fill by the time and I was enjoying the crowd,

Girls with amazing skirts and one piecesโ€ฆ those nicely waxed legs and lightly touch make ups with rosy and pinky lipsโ€ฆ.

Was imagining how wud this chicks look while dancing on dance floors of our DBs and OBs.. wudnt that be fun..???

But then this chicks dance in places like discs and clubs without us showering money on themโ€ฆ.

Started eyeing a chick.. and did smile at her which was responded in a positive way.. its been long time I walked across the place to talk to a strangerโ€ฆ so thot of giving up that ideaโ€ฆ (there was a time when estrogen was so fueled up that I cud walk upto any chick and ask her something or other, still can remember the Sunburn when it used to be in Goa.... so many chicks, must have smoked pot with god knows how many unknownsโ€ฆ now it seem that m getting old or bored of this)

But then after a while headed out of barrel for a smoke and there was that chick smoking with her frnds, purposely asked her for lightsโ€ฆ and she handed it over also, mustered courage and said some boring shit and got hugely backfiredโ€ฆ my frnd had an eye contact with me and we bursted out laughingโ€ฆ..

After few more drinks saw the chick again and this time she was looking at me, atleast that was I thinking and waved hand at her.. she was like wat r u looking at, and me drunk or high and not in my proper condition said her you, and I just want to take you out for drinks and if things go smoothly will head from thereโ€ฆ and she was like r u nuts and allโ€ฆ..

Asked her is she married..??? she like I have a boyfriend and I was like then its ok, I donโ€™t mind taking you out for dateโ€ฆ. Nowadaz cant trust married or so called committed people also(personal opinion)โ€ฆ. She was like you r too straight forwardโ€ฆ. I told her itโ€™s the w##d speaking (dry leaves mixed with tobacco..), the slaushness of smoke is more then alcohol for meโ€ฆ was enjoyingโ€ฆ. Asked her is she want to smoke also.. she was sure went out of barrel again and smoked with her, waise till that time she was also bit highโ€ฆ..

Was trying to make my move by sub-conscious touching on hands and shouldersโ€ฆ.. and slowly carving the distance outโ€ฆ. Went inside and asked her for a shot at bar counterโ€ฆ she agreed and thatโ€™s when the fun began.. place was crowded so we squeezed in and there was like no space between usโ€ฆ. And came our shotsโ€ฆ

Had one ordered one moreโ€ฆ. And while having that due to some joke canโ€™t remember now we were laughing and in the heat of the moment we just kissed man and it was goodโ€ฆ. Nice broke the kisss apart and then again did it.. by holding her too closeโ€ฆ

Exchanged numbersโ€ฆ.. and went our waysโ€ฆ.

My friend booked a cab for me and I went home lateโ€ฆ

Screwed next morning meeting due to headache.. rescheduled it..

Called the number during breakfast to check whether it was even right one.. and she picked up and said donโ€™t call me it was wrong and she doesnโ€™t like all this and never did before and wont like to repeatโ€ฆ.

I was like fuck wasted around 2000 on shots with her for a kissโ€ฆ laughed at myself and headed to work.. and called my ex.. (donโ€™t know y I call her ex.. as we meet often then just being ex) and even she was busyโ€ฆ so considering bad omen just concentrated on workโ€ฆ..

But then my Nightangle gal called spoke to me about their shravan starting (I guess north indian shravan start 15 days before it starts here) and said lets meet, I have made chicken will get it for you when if we meet same dayโ€ฆ

I just cudnt as much as tempting it was, I just didnโ€™t due to workโ€ฆ..

So after a long time had fun or whatever it wasโ€ฆ. I personally think Smoke effect was much more amazing and mesmerizing then the kissโ€ฆ.

Just an occasion felt like to share with my buddies..

Anyways back todayโ€ฆ will be heading to belapurโ€ฆ.

Any members present do let me know.. may be will go both place nightngle and cabana, after Mayur or Kishoreโ€ฆ..
Bro.. R u already in Mayur......

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Bhai... Sildenafil + dapoxetine..

Ek kyaa teen ghante bhi kam pad jayenge.

Item will be begging to go ;)

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

there is a much cheaper version called Black Ant. its herbal capsule so no side effects.

there is a much cheaper version called Black Ant. its herbal capsule so no side effects.
From my experience, herbal may not work. But if it works, thats great ;)

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Hi
Good morning

Read today's times of India for this news

Sex racket ( so called ) of Tollywood actress got busted in Chicago run by a local Telgu couple staying in Chicago illegally

What is the most important item of this news ?

(Or for that matter any such news of Raids )

Off course
Only one thing the Rate quoted..

So they have quoted 1000 To 3000 USD which means around 70000 to 210000 INR per night for top level Telgu actress

Now since the agent couple must be taking at least 50 percent of it as commition then the heroin must be getting around 50000 to 150000 per night

Oh come on

Why they have to go to Chicago for that

We have loads of people in the country and lot many on this forum it self who are happy to pay around 200000 per night also

Countries Talent ( Actress ) should not have to go to America To earn money

Isn't it ?

NM80 bhai ..DH Bro ..Illiketomonger ..Bond

Why our Actress have to go to Chicago when we have so many who can pay more ?

Any one who has any experience with real actress or the one who provides them ?

I have none Til date

And now Db gals dancing on actress song don't entice me any more

( I am again on agayatwas
Not goIng to visit any Db or Ob till I get out of agyatwas )

Let's go For Real ones ...

NM80 bro ..I know u must be having enough leads

Any one on our forum who has Bollywood connections?
B grade movie producer ?
Or casting Agents ?
Or Side actress ?

I know this is a wrong Forum for this question

But Independent Gal forum is Bogus

Uncle Sam

( Yes I have realised I am UNCLE only and I need now some Better goal than Db gals )

Aye Aye Sir...not in Bollywood but Kollywood... quite some years back...a cameraman who is a middle-man for actresses n side actresses but had a fall-out with him as he did not keep his commitment one time n that was my last dealing with him...a few thousands lost as advance fee...miniscule compared to today's rates...

Shoutbox
  1. SL West:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, 34D๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Ada, Dragon Queen๐Ÿฒ Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ(647) 695-6354โ˜Ž Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, 34D๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Ada, Dragon Queen๐Ÿฒ Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ(647) 695-6354โ˜Ž Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry (Student)๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage ๐ŸŒน You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    luna cherry hana all beautiful work today cone
  6. Barrie Angels:
    ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ”ฅWelcome to BARRIE ANGELS๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏThis is Singapore LINDA & Korean AMY๐Ÿ’ฏyour favourite sexy Asian girls in Barrie, Ontario๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ โœ…๐Ÿ’‹Happy to see you at Barrie Angels in Barrie located by Big Bay Point Road and Yonge Streetโœ…๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒCALL OR TEXT SPA PHONE 705.716.9728 TO BOOK WITH LINDA & AMYโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ŒAvailable EVERYDAY early morning 9:00am to late night 12:00am FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ“ฒโ˜Ž๏ธCALL OR TEXT TO BOOK WITH ASIAN SEXY GIRLS LINDA & AMY๐Ÿ“ฒโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ฅCome try our open m
  7. yukispa:
    We are open - pure japanese experience - call now 647-961-4967
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100,Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—Cindy, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service..๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. ThePolishedKnob:
    Mature
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east Thursday โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, professional treatment and wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’žJessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค Nancy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ curvy body, very popular Vietnamese girl. Great service !๐Ÿ’ž โฃ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‡Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality....๐Ÿ’ Fifi ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, โคโฃ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹average body, tall and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with amazing finish+ . ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F natural boobs BoBo only today
  14. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, Lin Very Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA, 8New Latin girl MOLLY, & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. *New Today MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day.
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201โฃ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’—โฃ Cici... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 34DD open kind and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , young cute Vivian 22โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  25. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSusan ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธCassy ๐ŸŒธIsabella ๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry (Student)๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage ๐ŸŒน You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk
  31. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina ๐ŸŒธLuna โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  34. Shangri-la Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 10 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€”Coco, Cindy, Cici, Echo, Lulu, Amber, Lucia, Doris, Tina & Yuiโ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจ Thanksgiving special on now! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Dial 647-578-8169โ˜Ž. Feel like 10 million bucks! ๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Just swing by 160 East Beaver, Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! ๐Ÿ™Œ
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    โŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, JIYA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a new girl named Ellie who is petite and cute ๐Ÿ˜˜ Suki Professional Thai Massage ๐Ÿ‘ Finger pressure and acupoint massage ๐Ÿ‘ Hot body slide ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna nice girl slim figure man's favorite ear kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ Desire Guidance: Welcome to enter or make an appointment at 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke anytime โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reinella wellness: Jenny, Cici, Vicky, Doris, Ella, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•: YARA, CHERRY, TIFFANY : 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Žโ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒธyara is new girls, young beautiful, mexico. D cup, big bum big boobs, can do everythings very friendly girls and happy, she very cute, ๐Ÿ“ž she have good skill of hard massage and make u feel good too, everythings u ask she can do, pussy eat slide , everythings๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’•CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly an
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธValetina โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธMaria โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll,
  47. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  48. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back