dance bars in navi mumbai

Uncle Sam
Were you in White House ,Nerul yesterday?
Just to confirm my gues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear experienced Mongers bro,
Please reply here, this is most important to get answers here as there are lots of bars in line in highway, due to new Bombay garam section this could be second option for us!!
thanks!!
Was travelling for work purpose...
Found a couple of Bars such as Night Lovers, Star Night and few more near Dahisar cheknaka...
Seems db and obs...
Nearby is famous hotel 4Seasons....
Any1 has explored them???

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

New cp has builder lobby support
Plus 2019 is election year
So new cp wont buzz

Small joints in turbhe and near by midc and shirvane gaon will die natural death
Joints with legit building will remain
Rest will get demolished and will make way for residential towers

Sb will suffer the most
Probably will be history

Obs will survive
Happy street will survive
Whole happy street will become hybrid bar
New bars will come up in ulwe and ahead
Panvel will survive
Kalyan will survive
Ulhasnagar will flourish

Gals will suffer the most
Most of them will go back to village
Rest will strip and suck

Navi mumbai dance bars are in final phase

And they will go down the same way
Lbs dbs went downhill
Grant raod dbs went down hill
Andheri dbs went down hill
The way Upwan and thane died

It is called as Kaalchakra

No one can stop it

Parivartan Sansar ka niyam hai

Change is imminent

Be prepared

Uncle Sam

Remember the movie Noaha's Ark.... God Almighty gives a divine appearance to Noha and and tell him to build a ark and save species possible as world is going to drown after few days..

Uncle Sam's verdict is similar.. live your life ..These days are hard to return..Enjoy every moment

Cheers

मैं औऱ मेरी तनहाई,
अक्सर ये बाते करते है..
ज्यादा पीऊं या कम,
व्हिस्की पीऊं या रम।

Roshni ko dekhu|
Pooja karu, Sadhna karu ya Archana karu |
Simaran ya Chandani dekhu |
Ya dekhu Shalu, Tamanna ko|
Preetti, Priya, Payal, Khushi ya Sapna |
Barkha, Rani, Roopa, Anjali ya Aardhya |
Pata nahi kya kya dekhu |

या फिर तोबा कर लूं..
कुछ तो अच्छा कर लूं।
हर सुबह तोबा हो जाती है,
शाम होते होते फिर याद आती है।
क्या रखा है जीने में, असल मजा है पीने और पीलाने में।

फिर ढक्कन खुल जाता है,
फिर नामुराद जिंदगी का मजा आता है।

रात गहराती है,
मस्ती आती है।
कुछ पीता हूं,
कुछ छलकाता हूं।

फिर वही सुबह,
फिर वही सोच।
क्या रखा है पीने में,
ये जीना भी है कोई जीने में!
सुबह कुछ औऱ,
शाम को कुछ औऱ।

थोड़ा गम मिला तो घबरा के पी गए,
थोड़ी ख़ुशी मिली तो मिला के पी गए,
यूँ तो हमें न थी ये पीने की आदत...
शराब को तनहा देखा तो तरस खा के पी गए।

Enjoy

Shmoshmo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

What you want to know about vip in cabana ?
It is on the left side as you enter
Can be accessed from inside
Devil has put detail post on vip in dbs
Read it
What's the minimum amount req to enter in vip n Time

Spend10k in cabana orchestra on the cute gal.. Sitting on the right side.. In frunt... Hence wondering... say if i keep 10k can i sit for an hour in vip?

I have never been to vip before sorry for weird question.

Appreciate ur response.

Cheers!

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

A gal in cabana.. Observing her from 5 days..

Find her straight forward.. Practical .. Loyal.. Trust worthy..

Day 1.. Gal 1.. Paid 500 + red bull sat for half an hour or so.... Exchanged numbers

Day 2-3 Little talks.. She is on leave due to her family things.. Made gal 2 Sat .. A hot gal.. She is fucking hot.. I forget her name.. She is tall.. Wears hills.. Lil fats on right area.. Mostly wears black top n jeans.. Us ko dek k johny solutes.. She sat.. Red bull.. I was drunk said.. Directly to her.. I'm finding u hot hence called u.. Kya karna padega.. She was like aap ka no dedo I'll call.. I dialed my no.. She hasn't called.. I said kitna paisa du.. She left.. Nahi chaiye.. Still eyeing her..

Day 4... Gal 1... lil more talks n calls me to office.. I said no

Now she thinks i am a poor person with no money

Day 5.. I had planned to go.. Mean while she sends a hot pic with half her tits out.. Aare ho? I said ab to ana hi padega... Paid 1000 + red bull sat for more than an hour

Day 6 n today is day 7

I'm taking to her as if I'm taking to my gf

Subhe gm.. Rat ko gn

Din me 10 video call..

She is saying kal aao paise mat dena.. Bas betho.. One of the way to get money.. Still i don't mind giving her 1000 bucks for entertaining me whole day.. A perfect gfe

Haven't known any gal taking this long for 500-1000

I'm wondering she will even let me fuck her for free..

Her voice call is going on while I'm typing here..she is drinking beer with her romiee.

Cheers
Kev.

28th August- 7th September:

Reality check:

Kishor,nerul,shiravne gaon:earlier 30+ chiks,now 15-17 chiks..
LE intrusion once or twice everyday..no customers harmed..fondling,kissing,dance unabated...entry stopped...
Mayur,sanpada:earlier 40+ chiks..now,20-25 chiks..
SB,no inhibition...but chiks wary of LE activities..entry stopped.
Ganraj: earlier,20-22 chiks..now 15-17 chiks..two,three worth mentioning..others standees...entry stopped.
Sunita: just avoid..bc
WhatsApp,turbhe naka: earlier 15-17 chiks..now,8-10 chiks...pathetic..total avoidable..entry stopped.
Sai Raj(Diana)turbhe naka: earlier 15-17 chiks...now,10-12..pathetic..avoid..no entry
Sun gold,turbhe naka: earlier 18-22 chiks..now,8-10 chiks..yucks...avoid..entry stopped.
Adarsh,Koparkhairane: earlier,20-25 chiks...now,12-15 chiks all playing whatsapp..no dance no seating beside...WTT...totally avoidable..entry stopped.
Rasna:earlier..30-40 chiks...today about 20-22 chiks...dance allowed..entry denied...LE interuption often..no harm to patrons..
Sadguru:,Vashi sector 19:earlier 40-45 chiks .now:about 20 chiks..no dance...seating allowed..entry stopped...
Sandip:Kopri gaon..the worst affected..earlier about 50+ chiks..now,12-15 chiks..light dance...pathetic chiks...entries stopped...90% chiks do not even get bohney..
Ashwini: bonkode gaon ..earlier,25-30 chiks..now:12-15 chiks...light dance allowed...seating allowed...entry bandh..
Vikas,Janta markey,turbhe Naka: earlier,25-30 chiks..now 10-12 chiks..chiks asked to resume by 12 noon..shuts by 9 pm..totally avoidable...LE Intrusion often..entry stopped..
Ramesh:Janta market turbhe...earlier,25-35 chiks..now,15-20 chiks..majority bongs..aavoidable
Sangeet: turbhe...filthy ...aavoidable...
Blue star: earlier 25-35 chiks..now:15-17..
Dance with restrictions...entry stopped..entry only for regular patrons..
Sairat: earlier 30-40 chiks...now,20-22 chiks....dance with restrictions..entry allowed only to regular repeat patrons...
Owners of joints say the situation may not improve untill new CP superannuates in May 2019.
God saves us all...
Amen...

MK
Thanks MK, really appreciate your efforts.
Can you help me understand what is meant by Entry stopped?
And was planning to visit Kishore this week. It is safe to visit?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks MK, really appreciate your efforts.
Can you help me understand what is meant by Entry stopped?
And was planning to visit Kishore this week. It is safe to visit?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Entry stopped means you can’t take the girl out of the place (DB or SB) during her working hours.

However, you have the option to exchange numbers and then meet her outside.

When entry is allowed, usually we may have to pay some extra which is called as “entry fine”

Hope that helps brother.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Spend10k in cabana orchestra on the cute gal.. Sitting on the right side.. In frunt... Hence wondering... say if i keep 10k can i sit for an hour in vip?

Appreciate ur response.

Cheers!

U need to put around 60 to 70000 to open vip in cabana
Generally the cost with drink and tips will go on upto 80 to 90000

Hope that helps
Uncle Sam

Appreciate ur response.

Cheers!

Sam bro has rightly replied...

Gm guys....

VIP...... whats the scene...??

VIP is for private fun and enjoyment....

Its for being treated royally.... from gals and staff management....

Its for having more fun than, beyond what anyone does in any bar.....

The ground nuts and chips get replaced by Dryfruits and fresh fruits...

DJ only play for us exclusively.....

Girls dance for us exclusively... even if they have to go to pee, poor chicks take the permission (personally dont like that), never touch their phones....

People can sit royally and have fun..

Touching, fondling... kissing gets normal... if any gal uncomfortable, change her...

Remember you are there for fun... so have it... respect their choice but keep your priority on top... cos you pay it.... so anyone doesn't want anything change her....

Lastly its for the experience more than anything else... Its like watching Congress House Mujra.... but in new era.....

About Price...

Cabana VIP
During 7pm to 10 pm minimum cost 60K
During 10pm to 2 am minimum cost 90K

Sur Sangeet VIP
Time is as per our requirement
Cost generally 60K per visit.

Bebo VIP (the biggest of all i would say)
Minimum 60K

Big Boss (new Joint) (nightangle ownership) so if anyone want from nightangle any chick, it can be called
Royal VIP....
Cost 60K again

None of the price include Alcohol and tips...

Now the VIP is more for being with fellow monger and have a gala time...

Devil

If we go 6 to 7 people together and divide the amount of VIP.... I mean 60/6 then per head it would be 10k..... Can it happen this way...... Or they have some rules for it... Devil and Sam uncle plz throw some knowledge on it

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Dude please read post from devil bro about the cabana vip and most of your queries will be answered.

Take some efforts to read forum rather than asking legends for smaller things.

When legends had cabana mein dabana they were 5-6 members so the cost gets splitted
If we go 6 to 7 people together and divide the amount of VIP.... I mean 60/6 then per head it would be 10k..... Can it happen this way...... Or they have some rules for it... Devil and Sam uncle plz throw some knowledge on it

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

New cp has builder lobby support
Plus 2019 is election year
So new cp wont buzz

Small joints in turbhe and near by midc and shirvane gaon will die natural death
Joints with legit building will remain
Rest will get demolished and will make way for residential towers

Sb will suffer the most
Probably will be history

Obs will survive
Happy street will survive
Whole happy street will become hybrid bar
It is called as Kaalchakra

No one can stop it

Parivartan Sansar ka niyam hai

Change is imminent

Be prepared

Uncle Sam

Hey Uncle Sam, what do mean by hybrid bar? Is it DB+OB or DB+SB?

Devil bro

Bebo has best vip
Will check out big boss vip
If nightangle gals are coming then its on

I guess pandavas need to visit it
We will get krishna and balram also

Uncle Sam

Sir karlo
Let’s plan m toh always in....

Now a daz feel like if m going to sir any place above an hour except cabana, I would rather sit For VIP onli cos the amount we spend is somewhat similar....

So y not have maximum available fun for the time....

Anyways we shld also consider our other plans...... which we all discussed.... the dinner and the ......

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U need to put around 60 to 70000 to open vip in cabana
Generally the cost with drink and tips will go on upto 80 to 90000

Hope that helps
Uncle Sam
Thanks!

Gm guys....

VIP...... whats the scene...??

VIP is for private fun and enjoyment....

Its for being treated royally.... from gals and staff management....

Its for having more fun than, beyond what anyone does in any bar.....

The ground nuts and chips get replaced by Dryfruits and fresh fruits...

DJ only play for us exclusively.....

Girls dance for us exclusively... even if they have to go to pee, poor chicks take the permission (personally dont like that), never touch their phones....

People can sit royally and have fun..

Touching, fondling... kissing gets normal... if any gal uncomfortable, change her...

Remember you are there for fun... so have it... respect their choice but keep your priority on top... cos you pay it.... so anyone doesn't want anything change her....

Lastly its for the experience more than anything else... Its like watching Congress House Mujra.... but in new era.....

About Price...

Cabana VIP
During 7pm to 10 pm minimum cost 60K
During 10pm to 2 am minimum cost 90K

Sur Sangeet VIP
Time is as per our requirement
Cost generally 60K per visit.

Bebo VIP (the biggest of all i would say)
Minimum 60K

Big Boss (new Joint) (nightangle ownership) so if anyone want from nightangle any chick, it can be called
Royal VIP....
Cost 60K again

None of the price include Alcohol and tips...

Now the VIP is more for being with fellow monger and have a gala time...

Devil
Sorry for a weird question again is folding kissing fine in every vip or that would depend on the girl?

Any idea on vip in champagne on plam beach, i took a gal to vip there she said I'll stand n won't sit next to me.

Cheers
Kev

Sorry for a weird question again is folding kissing fine in every vip or that would depend on the girl?

Any idea on vip in champagne on plam beach, i took a gal to vip there she said I'll stand n won't sit next to me.

Cheers
Kev

Kevin bro

U cant do any thing if gal is not willing
As we all are gentlemen..we dont force ourselves on the gal
So u need to tell the gal before hand that what you will like to do with her inside vip
Generally most of them allow you to kiss and squezz niples and fondle and grope
No bj or hj
Max is top less for 5 mins
But it all depends upon the gal and one need to be very clear before entering
If gal dose not agree ..dont take her inside
Get some other gal
All if at all one goes in group then all the gals needs to be told to be all mongers inside the vip
Again generally gals agree
It all depends upon the gal and money

Any pure ob vip like heaven or champagne wil cost about one lac for 2 to 3 hours

Hope this helps

As devil bro has said
Be clear what u need to do inside vip as money involed is significant

Uncle Sam

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan ju
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wi
  4. すみません:
    🇮🇳 girl at bestu at beaver creek.
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. BETTY, is a curvy super busty girl from Thailand, with a sweet smile, excellent service bbj rim dfk
  6. Shangri-la Spa:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, Yoyo, Tina,34D Busty Cici, Eva, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Top Star Michelle, Doris & Echo— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina🥰Brand new very young girl from Taiwan with a gorgeous face and a tight sexy body. Tina is a pleaser and will pamper you with her sensual massage and very open minded extras. Natural 34C breasts and firm tight bum makes Tina a
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily🌸Cassy🌸Claire🌸Nina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  12. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  13. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  14. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, New Girl Lina & Tray, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. *New young girl Lina is cute and capable. Details to follow.
  18. See You Health Center:
    Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  19. newton11:
    looking in edmonton bbbj today
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA, TRINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  22. SL West:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, Yoyo, Tina,34D Busty Cici, Eva, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Top Star Michelle, Doris & Echo— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tonight have cherry ana hari work tonight come to enjoy contact us anytime
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  25. Shangri-la Spa:
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & New Girl MOLLY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day. SUNRISE SPA
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, 34C-24-34
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  30. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Young Asian girl NaNa and Jenny
  31. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along Sasa Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  33. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Cherry ella Tiffany working today all young beautiful sexy girls, sugarlovespa.ca to see pictures, (437) 365-2688 call spa to book appointment
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  37. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Tina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lvy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  41. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. 👩‍⚕️Taiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.💋Tiffany💋Lisa💋 to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties👍💋Please contact phone☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young cute slime Summer 30’s and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , sweet GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    come now have all beautiful young girls available
  46. SL West:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. Shangri-la Spa:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry (Student)😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage 🌹 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    luna cherry hana all beautiful work today cone
Back