Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi Olli,

Glad the recovery is going well, it is a lengthy one i'm afraid. I was advised by my surgeon that it takes up to a full year to get the full benefit of the surgery.

In regards to the physio, i was given 3 lots of exercises to do daily. 10 reps of each exercise 3 times a day (thats 90 reps a day!) I was exhausted!

Its good that you can sit down so soon, i could not sit at all for at least a month.
I was told by my surgeon to find a good balance between rest and moving around.
I did what i could but when i felt the pain was getting bad i knew i had overdone it and so rested.

So i guess just do what you can, but comfortably.

Good luck with the rest of your recovery

Hi Olli

Chill out and do sweet bugger all for the first week except the minor simple physio they gave you. The second week I pottered about a bit more and on the third week managed a five hour gentle stroll in the peak district. Basically listen to your body and do it in tiny chunks. No medals for being a hero and pushing yourself here. Do not push yourself too hard!

The kick boxer I was in hospital with , in for a second, reckoned that walking widths in deep water a few weeks after the op was good. I shall try this.

I read an article by a surgeon that reckoned that you should do ne real exercise for six weeks; this is my plan.

Three weeks after op and I return to work tomorrow! After three months off will be a bit of a shock. I cant wait to be back in work - I know this makes me sound like a sad git but I am sure some of you can relate to this.

All the best to you who are struggling and suffereing out there.

Hi,

Cheers mate, its hard not knowing what to do i am resting a lot but i also do my exercises and i do like getting out and walking a bit. I think i will keep it at this level this week things seem to be ok. I have my first rehab session next week so i will see what they say.

Good luck at work mate, i am not planning to go back for 6 weeks and then it will be light duties no house fire's for me just yet.

Keep in touch.

Olli

12 Weeks after injury I am back to work. Thanks largely to a big hearted surgeon who operated on me quickly and a family who supported me. I have returned 3 weeks after op and as I am not doing a physical job feel fine. I wish those of you who are still suffering and waiting for surgery all the best. I have had such good luck compared with some who are posting that it makes me feel guilty. All I can say is keep going and dont let things get you down, push your GPs and surgeons and keep your belief going. An amount of pain and stiffness is there but nothing really.

For what its worth I think one of the major risks to these conditions is depression. Luckily I did not suffer from it but can easily imagine that if it had dragged on it might have. I do not think that disc related injuries are taken seriously enough, at the end of the day they affect your ability to work which in my book is serious.

I am not a political person but reading these accounts makes me furious.

A recurrent theme is that GPs seem not to authorise an MRI scan and associated referral early enough. I know they are expensive but they are the only way to know what is wrong, anything else is pure guesswork and assumption. Most of us work and pay tax and all of us in the uk have every right to expect treatment via the NHS in a timely manner. You have a right to request a referral from your gP; they need a good reason to refuse.

For what its worth to others reading this, I think if you can afford it ,an initial private consultation with a neurosurgeon can help. You simply need to ask your GP for a private referral. I also believe that without being rude we need to be a little pushy with the medical profession as things can get left and delays incurred. The initial consultation with a neurosurgeon was £260 and the scan is about £800. The op costs between £5 and £7.5K privately, though thank heavens I did not have to pay.

I shall to your relief shut up now and leave the forum and wish you all good health and all the best with whatever treatment you are receiving.

Rod

Hi All, Firstly i would like to say to rod very good luck on yr quick recovery, I,m 2day on my 3rd month of my operation,having 2 disc,s done.I,m worse now than i was b4 my op. I can,t do much at all, I used to work full time but now can,t, I do try and do a bit extra everyday,but within 10mins i have to sit down and rest for quite a while. I personally think that i have nerve damage as i was left waiting for this operation for over 2yrs, ( AFTER MY MRI )i have seen my surgeon (NHS) and he tells me i,m not healed yet? Is anyone else like this and can you tell me what i do next, do i suffer and pump myself up with tablets or do i go and see my gp about(which i know they,ll not do anything with being under the surgeon). I can,t yet stand striaght up i end up bending forward and walking like a duck. My sex life and social life are now at a stand still, I,ve put 2and a half stone on.Soz for going on just need to know if anyone else in the same situation as me.. Also left leg not the same. thanks for taking the time to read my thread.I would appreiciate any comments good or bad.I now walk permantly with a walking stick,i,m only 46

Hello Sandy04, I am so sorry you are still suffering after so long, a bit depressing for me really after yet another sleepless night trying to control nerve irritation in my legs. And why do my legs burn up so much! Spent the whole night cooling my legs down and taking god knows how many pills. Seems most of us are left in a really bad situation that is pretty well destroying our lives....and all because of system! Are there enough of us to start a campaign? Not sure how much of this I can take and it seems I have to wait at least 6 months for the op...doesn't bear thinking about.

Like you I'm not working (heading for state benefits) putting on weight and spending every single day working around pain. Not good enough when medical professionals have a remedy (hopefully) at hand.

Wish I could help you Sandy04, good luck.

Hey guys,

Had my MRI scan last week, and have tried to find out when i will be seeing my surgeon again.....(I have to travel 10-15 miles to get to the hospital as due to privatisation of our orthopaedic services, my local hospital do not perform spinal surgery nor hold clinics)

I had to be taken home in an ambulance after my first op as the physio's, OT therapists and nurses were not happy for me to travel home all that way in a car!

With a prolapsed disc or disc(s), haven't had my results yet..... i'm sure many of you know how painful and uncomfortable it is travelling in a car for too long, and i have had to make this journey many times, and have to again!

Have been told it will be another 5 to 6 weeks anyway, until i get to see him again.

Anyway, just fancied having a litte rant cos the pain is really getting me down.....i will bugger off and shut up now!

Thanks for listening!

So so sorry to hear about so much pain. Keep badgering away at them. Trouble is medics think back pain doesn't kill you so everything takes forever.
I found with car travel that sitting in the passenger seat and putting my seat as far back as possible helped - couldn't sit upright, pain was so bad I just wanted someone to put me down.
Hi Sandy04. Have you gone back to your GP to ask for more physio? That might help. try to get moving a bit more. If I don't do my exercises everyday then I hobble around like I need a zimmer, if I do them then I'm out walking and cycling - no one would know I'd had anything done!
Good luck and keep hassling, its the only way you get anywhere.

I was given physio when problems first started, they put me out of action for 2 months. I saw another physio who told me I had probably been given the wrong exercises....I'd suffered an inflamed sacral (something) joint. Massive muscle spasms have stopped now that I don't do exercises, following physio advice. I wonder if age makes a difference here, I'm a 'mature' lady with dehydrated discs, not a chance of them slipping back into place which is what they were trying to achieve. What amazes me is how symptoms for slipped discs vary, and I only found that out on here. The worst of my discs is causing 'severe stenosis' which looks really scary to me but doesn't seem to bother the consultant. Our 'consultation' was so brief you would think he was simply offering to change my light bulb!

After a year of sheer torture I conclude that it would have been so much better if I'd been hit by a car, I would have been treated as a priority then.

Hi All,

Sorry to hear that some of you are still in bad pain, i did a 7 month stint of it and wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Also if you can go private do it the NHS is crap i was luckly to get a quick operation but only because the nerve to my bladder was being pinched other wise i think i would still be on a waiting list.

Anyway after 10 days all is good. I have no pain in my left leg and just a little in my right leg but this only comes on after i have done my 30 minute walks. My legs are still tight and i need to build the strength up in them again, i had my first rehab session the other day with my physio and she says i am doing well and should have me in the pool in a couple of weeks. She has also given me some more exercises which is good some of them are a little hard at the moment but once the tightness in my legs goes the exercises will be much easier. I am happy with the results and i cannot tell you how it feels to be out of pain and be able to do things normaly again. I cannot believe that 10 days ago i had an operation and now i can do 2 30 min walks a day, sit down and eat rather than having to lay on the floor and best of all i can lay in the same bed as my wife which i haven't been able to do since my wedding night back in February.

If anyone is thinking of having an operation do think long and hard about it as there are other ways that can help. I think though if you are finding life hard and have been in pain for a long time then look into it because the longer you do leave it the worse it might be with regards to nerve damage.

I will update you again soon

Olli

Hi

Well done. I am chuffed that it has worked out. I am still at work but this weekend have had shooting pains in lower back- nothing compared with before the op but sobering. I think this was because I did not do the minimal NHS Physio I was given. Still I can get into work.I am going back to the physio with a vengence.

What is amazing is how all the codeine in the world doesn't touch nerve pain.

Keep going and believing in the recovery because positive thought is half the battle.

It is good to come out the other side and am really pleased for you.Well done.

To all out there that are still suffering keep going and keep your belief in your recovery. Things can work out as Olli's account shows.

Rod

Hi Rod,

The physio i see is the physio for a pro rugby club. she basicly told me that i am going to be doing exercises for the rest of my life to keep the pain at bay. I am ok with this as i like going to the gym. You are going to have to find time in your day to do the exercises to make sure your everything is strong enough to get you through the day. Also if you have total come off the pain killers this can be hard on your body because it has had a back up plan of sorts.

I am sure you will be fine just don't over do things and get yourself strong. You are only weeks out of an operation you are doing well to go back to work.

Keep in touch

Olli

P.S. Tramadol is a better pain killer for nerve pain. I gave up on codiene is rubbish.

Cheers Olli

I had heard similar about exercise from a friend who had the op privately. The surgeon said it is 20% of me cutting and 80% of you working hard. I have been doing the biz with the physio and the pain is there but only dull constant pain which is fine unlike the knife like stabbing pains that stop you in your tracks which I had last week.

I also saw a rugby club physio prior to the op and over the next couple of weeks may get him back to evaluate me.

A month post op and I have no new date to go back. I feel like they have done a fine job with the knife but bundled me off home with little or no physio or backup. I feel for the others posting who have done the same but the op hasnt worked.

Anyway its all manageable but I am getting to the view that pain is a feature of my life now and I must just live with it and get on with it.

Will see doc and try the drug you suggested.

Good luck with the recovery and working towards getting back to work.

Rod

I saw my NHS surgeon yesterday. He offered me a nerve block injection which he said has a 50 / 50 chance of working, or the operation which has much better odds but much bigger risks. I've decided to go for the op and have been told it will be no more than 18 weeks. Just hope I've made the right choice....
Wol

Hi,

It's funny about 2 weeks ago i could hardly walk and now i can walk about, sit down and get on with things but i am still pi*sed off that i have a little ache in my right leg. It's silly, the op has gone well and i am in no pain really. The key is to be patient and listen to your body. A good example of this is the physio told me to do a hamstring stretch to discomfort but my legs and nerve's are very tight still, so i tried my hardest to get a good stretch even if it hurt The next day my right leg was aching and in my mind all was going wrong. My wife then puts things right and tells me to take my time and just listen to how i feel and not over do it.
Today things feel better and i am going to try and be more patient with my rehab.

So Rod keep going with the exercises and listen to your body

Cheers Olli

Hi

It is a personal view but in my mind there is no question of you having done the right thing. The forum is full of people who have had nerve blocks and failed. I think the op is the right way to go and compared with what you have been through the pain is negligable. Also you are having the op comparatively soon so nerve damage will be mininised. Approach the whole thing in a positive frame of mind - well done. Imaginge fairly soon after the op you will be able to stop doing desk based work and get out.

Keep chasing the NHS so that you are not forgotten, which can easily happen.

Rod

Hey y'all,

I see that nerve blocks have been suggested,

I had 2 epidurals, one of which was injected via my coccyx (Caudal epidural). It was THE most painful thing i have ever endured, the post op pain was a breeze compared t that and i could not walk properly for 4 days following the injection. If i wasn't lying face down whilst having it, i just may have given my consultant a slap! And after all that, it had absolutely no effects whatsoever, massive waste of time.

The 2nd one was a cortisone epidural, done as a day surgery case. That wasn't so bad, and i got 3 weeks relief (not total relief but it did help) from it so i was really disappointed that the pain all flared up again.

THEN, i was referred for surgery, which guess what, didn't work either!!!!!!! Yippee! So am going through the whole process again.

Apparently someone who was in hospital with Olli said that they were on 2nd time surgery and felt it had worked so am quite optimistic!

P.S I agree that codiene is indeed rubbish, but i am unable to take anything stronger that this because i am a single mum, who if i have taken stronger drugs, will not be able to function properly. So am grinning and bearing it

Hi All,

@ALiH78- I think you are doing the right thing I hope it works out this time.

Well as for me i am doing ok, I am a little down as my right buttock has gone very tight over the last few days and this is making my leg throb a bit but i am in no where near as much pain as before. Again its silly because i can still do everything sit/walk/bed etc but because i have a little pain i am getting pissed off. I think i expect too much its only been 2 weeks and i am sure my physio will sort me out she has done before when this happened about 10 months ago. As it has happened before i know what to do lots of heat and some light stretching.

Positive, Positive, Positive. Must think Positive.

Cheers Oliver

Hi AliH78, I just want to tell you that I have really suffered with the nerve pain in my legs....and burning like crazy! I am a lone parent too but think the Tramadol is miracle drug...I hope you will reconsider using it if it gets too bad.
My news has not been so good ( it just gets worse and worse). I have already been diagnosed with 3 slipped lumbar discs, awaiting surgery (26 weeks!) for one of them. Having begged the consultant to investigate my upper back (did anyone else know it was called the cervical spine?) I now have the scan results which show 'multiple abnormalities' including 2 prolapsed discs. The worst part is one disc distorting my spinal cord....that seems pretty bad to me. Wanted to discuss this with consultant asap but he's on a two week holiday...aaaargh! I also found out that surgery on the cervical spine can only be done at a hospital miles away from home, and we have to go through the referral process yet again. Thankfully I saw a really nice doctor who prescribed Diazepam and Tramadol (miracle worker), at least I get a little sympathy now.

Please someone tell me this will all be over soon because it's rapidly turning into a nightmare.

Just when I thought it was all over have had hideously bad back pain above both buottocks and down part of leg - great for a week. Went to see GP and he said Tramadol is the same type of drug as CoCodomol so I still have that. He cant prescribe anything stronger than good old codeine. Great.

Guess what into 5th week after op and guess what the NHS hasnt contacted me.

As I have a desk job the doc said I had been to go to work after 3 weeks and that I should on no account have bed rest - keep mobile - which hurts!

He told me I was doing the right thing keeping going to work (which is becoming harder and harder).I am in excruciating pain for a good part of the day. Sodium diclofenac is the other thing I am taking.

I have taken things into my own hands and have booked an acupuncurist and am going to see her tomorrow. The doc said I was doing the right thing . The (qualified) acupuncturist said she could help and speed the recovery process (£50 a pop but am in AGONY). Perhaps its just as well men dont have babies or periods eh!

Melza. At the risk of being a bore I have used the Mindfulnes based meditation tapes from Breathworks. Basically they are a buddhist organisation who help educate you to deal with pain (without trying to convert you!- i am not a believer) they run courses and are a good resource. You are taught to take everything a breath at a time. Sounds like baloney at first but it is absolutely spot on. The Podcasts/cds are inexpensive. The body scan is particularly good. The Jon Kobat Zinn book f'ull catostrope living' is written by a Zenn buddhist who is a doctor and runs an acute pain clining in the US. Again he is not evangilistic just full of practical ways of managing great pain.

Ali very good luck with your journey sounds like you are suffering. Keep believing all will change. Things dont stay this bad.

Olli - keep your spirits up mate. You will be racing up the ladders rescuing damsels in distress in no time.

Rod

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💫💞 Saturday, 💞💘 Olivia, 👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💖💫💥Saturday, 💯 ♥  Anna,💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment  💗💋 Amy, 💖average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💢💞💖Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie....👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and 💗💞Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
Back