Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi,

Sorry to here about your pain When i read your post about going back to work after 3 weeks i was shocked I am two weeks out and there is no way i would go back next week not even to an office. Your body and nerves have had a big trauma and that can take a few months to total recover. My Doc has said to take 6 weeks off minimum.

Anyway it will be blip i am sure. Keep moving but rest as well, pain can take it out of you. Acupuncture is good i have this as well it can make you ache at first but it will relax your body. I am having some next Tuesday for my tight buttock.

Keep going mate

Keep in touch

Oliver

Olli, Melza and Rod

I only went and turned ever so slightly (really slightly) today at work and have twisted my back, the pain nearly made me heave!

Olli...thanks for your message to keep positive, thank you, i will. I am keeping the faith that this won't go on forever and that this 2nd op will work. I really hope u get some relief from the acupuncture. My friend is having a look into acupuncture for me, his cousins hubby has it for his bad back and says really good things about it.

Melza...26 weeks will come round really quick, thank you for recommending tramadol, i am considering it on your advice but i am still apprehensive as i am a mental health support worker so am aware of the medications that cause drowsiness. Scares me, so i tend to just grit me teeth!
I really hope that your first surgery will be the beginning of the end of your suffering.

Rod...I am so sorry mate that your op hasn't worked, i absolutely know how upsetting this is. The process to be looked at again is so long, i didn't see my surgeon again until 5 months after i requested to see him, then i had my MRI 3 weeks ago and still waiting for my outpatient appointment for the results.

I really like this site, i get to vent my spleen, get good advice from people that know the score, and offer the same advice i myself recieved!!!

I have you guys in my thoughts and prayers, and really hope things start to improve for you

Hi Fireolli

How are you doing? Only have a week to go now til my op and am very scared. I saw my surgeon yesterday to try and convince me I am doing the right thing by having surgery! He told me to take 8 weeks off teaching this time which I think is far more reasonable.
There are so many bad stories about back surgery on the internet that i have stopped reading them.
How are you doing after 2 weeks? How long were you in pain following the surgery? My husband being thoughtful has booked a holiday to Bulgaria for 2 weeks after my op! My surgeon said this is a good idea. You said you have clips in your back but i'm only having paper strips as the incision will be less than an inch long.
I really hope you are still making great progress in your recovery and have no pian and very little discomfort.
Speak soon
Fitbird xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Things are ok, i am doing the exercises every day and doing two 25 min walks each day. I hope to get in the pool next week. Had a bit of a set back on Tuesday, my right buttock went into cramp and is making my leg throb but i am seeing the physio next Tuesday so i hope she will start to sort it out.

My back is also tight where they have cut me but again some massage will sort that out. If you are only getting an inch cut that is good mine is about 4/5 inch but then i had both sides of the disc removed so they may have had to make a bigger gap. After the op i found that i got the most pain from the clips, getting up or getting out of bed also sitting down was a bit sore but today i have managed to sit down for an hour. I think because my legs are still tight i am finding it a bit harder to do things but i hope they will loosen off soon.

8 weeks sounds better and i hope you will keep up on your exercises whilst you are on holiday. How long after the op are you going???

I am sure you will be fine and yes stop reading the stories on the internet they made me a lot worse and i just got upset all the time. I am glad i have had the op but i think it is going to be a long haul to get back to fitness to be able to do fire fighting again.

Keep in touch

Olli

Saw acupuncturist on friday. She has unlocked all the tension in my back. I go to see her monday and she reckons that with the back relaxed she can sort the pain. She told me that I must stop the physio for a little while until she has sorted me out a bit more. This is my best hope at the moment. We shall see. Spending the weekend chilling after a week that has been exhausting what with work and all the pain. She reckoned that work is fine as I have my magic kneeling chair and I am desk based- which is great. The work really helps cheer me up as I love it and it stops me thinking about my back all the time and moping.

Rod

Hi Rod,

Nice one, I told you it would be a blip I am chopping at the bit to see my physio my legs are getting tighter every day. I find it hard to tell the difference between a muscle ache and if the sciatic pain is coming back. My legs are week as i have not used them for a few months so i think they are in shock, My hamstrings are very week going up stairs or going up a bit of a hill on my walk is hard work.

Anyway i am still keeping my head up and saying as positive as i can I am just so scared of any little pain.

Keep in touch

Olli

Once I found I had a disc distorting my spinal cord I did a frantic flick through the internet.....and now I think we should all agree that none of us will ever do that ever again! For me it said that any kind of trauma could leave me (and people like me) as a quadraplegic...oh great! But I'm not panicking at all, I just hope the consultant is having a super holiday!

I know that Alih78 is anxiously waiting for MRI results and wonder if I was any better off sneaking into work and printing my own results off. Alih78 has a tense time wondering what her results will be and I am frantic cause I know what mine are. So which one of us is better off?

Oh, and I'm very sensitive to any kind of sedative and was relieved to find there was a minimal effect with tramadol. But take it a little while before you go out anywhere. The tramadol with diazepam is a completely different story though.

The meditation has been attempted but as soon as I relax I remember the washing is still on the line or there's a bill I need to pay asap...need to work on the technique a bit more perhaps.

Thanks everyone...always comforting to read these posts (except for the unlucky few who have to go through the process twice...my sympathies).

Hi All,

Things are still good, I am improving slowly. I still have no pain in my left leg and just a little in my right. Legs are still tight but i am seeing the physio tonight and i hope we can get going on some good sessions, I have only had one session as she said i need time for my body to recover but i feel ready to rock 'n roll now. My stretching is getting better and i am now doing between 2-4 miles a day walking. My back is a bit stiff but again the physio and the pool with sort it out.

All in all i am still pleaseed with results.

I had a little drive the other day for the first time which felt ok, i do think i am going to have to get a different car, i have a sports car and its very low so i think i will change it to something like a Focus or an AstraOh well my back is more important.

@fitbird, I hope everything goes well with your op it can't be long now.

@Rod_1, Hope you are better after your blip the other week.

Olli

Hi

I have been in very very bad pain at work for ten days. I have had two acupuncture sessions. Wow, what a difference. The first time she unlocked my back tension, the second unblocked my froont. This has had an incredibly profound effect. She gave me posture lessons and explained how my body has over the injury and op forgotten how to handle itself and be in balance. The day after I drank loads and loads of water which was strange. The bottom line is after the second session my back feels manifestly better; I had thought it was all going south and worrying loads.

The bottom line is to you and anyone else reading this is that I have seen the light and am utterly converted to acupuncture. I believe that for me it is the key to recovery and a swifter one too.

Basically I have been abandoned by both NHS and GP and told I just have to take the pain and am now being treated by a Chinese lady who has relieved teh pain massively. I would strongly urge anyone who is suffering with pain to really seriously consider its like a miracle and doesnt hurt.

Rod

HI,

Nice one, i am off to get some acupuncture tonight and a bit of a massage. I couldn't believe the difference when i first had it, it helped a lot when my back first went bad about a year ago.

There are a few different types of acupuncture do you know what type this lady is using on you???

The lady i see uses deep muscle acupuncture its a little different to the chinese acupuncture. The needles she uses are very long and she doesn't leave them in for very long other wise she said i would ache too much the next day. Iam not bothered as long as it has a good long term effect.

Olli

Hi Fireolli

Well it's the night before my op and i feel surprisingly calm about it all. I think I have resigned myself to the fact it's the only way forward and come what may i'll survive. This acupuncture sounds fantastic, I think i'll definately look up someone in my area that does it.
So pleased you are doing so well and really on the way to a full recovery. You'll soon be fighting those fires i'm sure!

Will come back in a couple of days when I've had the op to let you know how it went etc!

Bye for now and all the best to all
Fitbird
xxx

Hi,

Well i am sure all will go well and good luck

Saw my physio the other day and got some treatment, she said i am doing well am to keep going at a nice steady pace. I am now swimming as well i just do 10 lengths and some walking in the water, it does make me ache but swimming hits all the body.

As for pain i am doing well and i hardly have any pain now just a few aches.

I think the key is to do the exercises but don't do to much too soon. I was told no work for 6 weeks and no long sitting for about 4 weeks, i am following this to the letter and if it takes me a bit longer then so be it.

Take it easy for your first week or so and don't get to worried if you still feel a bit of pain your body needs time to get over the op and all the stress its been going through. I think i slept about 12-14 hours a day for the first 4 days my body was mashed, also the sergeon told me to take what ever pain relief i needed in the first 2 weeks before i started to cut the tablets down.

Good luck and keep in touch

Olli

Hi All,

@Rod_1 How are you doing? Have you got rid of that pain yet?

@Fitbird How did your op go?

Coming up to 4 weeks and things are still great. Doing a bit more about the house and walking faster and for longer. Swimming is good as well, i love to get into the water and get a good workout. As for the pain there is very little any more, My back aches from doing the house stuff but it will get used to it in time. I am driving as well which is good as i can get out and about a bit more. Over all i am very happy with the way things are going, if i keep going at this nice steady level i should be back on light duties in the next couple of weeks.

Olli

Hi Olli

Sounds like things are going well. You have come a long way from the earlier posts!

I am walking upright and having acupuncture still. It really helps and frankly dont know how I would have got through the last couple of weeks without.

My work's health insurance covers me for retrospectuive conditions - so now I have a safety net.

I still get twinges - for some reason my left hand had pins and needles all day. Still the old leg remains sorted (fingers crossed)

The acupuncture lady now allows me gentle exercise now things have stabalised a bit.

Still get pain but it is manageable.

It will be a great boost to you to get back to the lads at work - I am pleased for you .

Hope fitbird os ok after her op??

Rod

Still waiting for my op - have been told it won't be until mid Oct at the earliest as I'm going on holiday in Aug and they wont operate within 6 weeks either side. I got a letter from the hospital last week saying they oculd operate within 3 and a half weeks, but then they found out I was on certain meds and said I need to be off them for a month before the op, so cancelled it. I was a bit annoyed at the time hey ho.

In the meantime, I've started noticing odd sensations down both legs. It's a warm feeling, as if I've spilt warm water on my legs. It happens on one leg at a time and doesn't go any lower than the knee. Only lasts a second or two but I wondered if it might be linked to my disc or not. Any ideas?

Wol

hi fireolli and all.

Day 5 following surgery and I feel ok. No pain to speak of really just achey. Turns out following surgery I have 2 spinal nerves in one hole where most people have just 1! Because of this I had double the amount of pain before surgery as 2 nerves inflamed. 1 was cherry red and very swollen and angry. It will of course now take 2 nerves longer to heal but was told it would not have got better without the op. Am doing lots or resting and pottering around the house when I feel like it.
What I find bizarre and quite disturbing is the difference of opinion surgeons and hospitals have following back surgery. I was not given any exercises to do and my surgeon said to do none and absolutely no physio!! He does not feel there is any need and physio can do more harm than good to spinal patients. It makes me quite cross as you want to do whats best but when the info given is different depending on the surgeon you feel at a lose end.
I am so pleased you are doing so well ollie and hope your great recovery continues.
I am going to try a short walk tomorrow, just 10 minutes or so and see how it feels. Have been told not to sit for a couple of weeks but lying becomes uncomfortable after a few days!!
I do have clips too but the scar is less than an inch long, lying on my back is very difficult with the clips and this also hurts those 2 nerves! Never realised how boring daytime tv is too!
Any way take care all bye for now
Fitbird
xxx

Hi,

Its great that you are feeling ok. I know what you mean about the clips but when you have them out it will feel great.

When i came out of hospital i was only given 3 exercises to do and was told to walk about 5-10 min each day to make sure scare tissue didn't build up.

It was my physio who gave me extra stretching exercises but i have only seen her twice in 4 weeks. I think you will know what you can do. For example i went to a party last night and lasted about 3 hours before i started to ache too much but today went shopping with the wife and because its all slow walking i was aching after about 20 min.

I think for the first 2 weeks doing very little is ok but after that if all is ok i think you need to try a do things like longer walks, sitting for bit (maybe just at meal times). Also reducing the pain killers is good thing so you know how your body is feeling.

Keep in touch and don't over do it.

Olli

Hi Olli

Just had a lecture from acupuncture lady along the lines of - proper walking slowly with rhythm is good, even a long one - walking and stopping (like in shopping ) is bad as it is stressful.

The clear moral of the story is men are not made for shopping............

Hope all goes well with you. Acupuncture is saving my life!!!!!!

Rod

Hi Olli

I am getting stiffer by the day. What were the stretches the physio gave you please? Was it a hamstring stretch and were you to do it lying, standing or sitting? I need to get my flexibility back soon so be very grateful for your help. Did massage help to relieve any stiffness?
Otherwise I feel good, get tired quickly but ok other than that.

Went for a walk yesterday to my local shops and felt great, feel I could do more but am so scared to do anything I shouldn't!

Rod, acupuncture sounds fab, gonna try it when my clips are out next week and that is a poor excuse not to shop!!!

Take care all
Fitbird
xxx

Ok Stretches,

Walk- 2 X 10-15min a day.

After walk,

Back Extentions: Lay on front and push your upper body up with your arms making sure your hips stay on the floor. Do 10.

Back Extentions: The same as above but do not use your arms try and raise your upper body with your arms by your side. Do 10

Leg raises: Still on your front with arms by your side. Raise your leg up one at a time not too high just a little bit. 5 on each leg.

Cat stretch: On all fours arch your back and hold for 10, do that twice.

Rolls: Lay on your back with knee's bent, slowly lower your knee's to the floor left and right. Do 10.

bridges: Lay on your back with knee's bent, pull core muscles in, tilt pelvis up (should fell your back muscles pull), raise pelvis up as much as you can and hold for 3 seconds then lower. Do 8

Bum stretch: Lay on back and bend one leg, put bent leg over straight leg as high as you can, hold knee and pull towards floor. Hold for 30 seconds then swap legs. Do 3 on each leg.

Hamstring stretch: Lay on back and bend one leg, Rest the other leg on the bent leg (You should now have a bent leg and the top of the other legs calf muscle should be resting on the bent legs knee). Try and straighten your top leg if its too hard it doesn't matter just do your best. Once you have it as straight as you can pump your foot backwards and forwards 30 times and then hold for a few seconds at the end. Do 3 stretches on each leg.

Thats it, hope it helps. You will be mashed by the end of it and maybe a bit sore but it has helped me loads so keep with it. Do this for a couple of weeks trying to do a little more walking and things in the house each day.

If you have any problems in understanding what i have written let me know.

When i get some more exercise's i will tell you. Yes massage does help. Get your legs and back massaged once the clips are out.

Keep in touch and take it easy.

Olli.

Edit: Do not do any stretches sitting down, its not good believe me.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💖💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east Saturday, ♥💋  Anna, 💝model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 🥰  Amy, 💖 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. lemon_tree:
    💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💘 Saturday, ..👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and Lisa, small build, 🥰 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  7. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  8. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💫💞 Saturday, 💞💘 Olivia, 👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Turnernator1:
    blair
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  33. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  34. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  37. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  42. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back