Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi Jess, I know I've said this before (and probably getting boring with it) but you must try the Tramadol for nerve pain, it was a miracle drug for me. Before that I wasn't able to sleep and actually had a cold water bottle in bed to keep my legs cool. Luckily no partner to worry about.

I'm going to my pre clerking appointment today and I am really going to make myself very clear....maybe. Have already sent a complaint about the terrible service in orthopaedics, long waits and awful chairs...so you have no choice but to suffer more than you are already. Oh, and I asked why I have been referred to a consultant who is never there, those people are in a world of their own you know.

Really wish I could consider going private but not a chance unless I get an unexpected windfall (of cash).

Hi All,

Well i just wanted to let you all know how things are going.

I am now 6 weeks out of hospital after my op and things are great. I am back at work on light duties which is just doing a bit of paper work. I am walking and swimming every day. I had my first gym session today with the physio, I have been on the bike and the cross trainer and doing lots of stuff on the big gym balls. The side effects from coming off the pain killers has worn off so i feel much better for that.

I think i had a tear in my eye when i was in the gym as i could not believe i was there riding a bike or moving like i was with the gym ball. It is so easy to put the memory of all that pain to the back of your mind when you are feeling happy but i am also going to work hard to make sure i never go there again.

For all you lads and ladies that are suffering there is light at the end of the tunnel you just have to believe it and work hard for it, you will all get better, you may not get to be 100% but 80% or 90% is better than feeling -50%.

Keep thinking POSITIVE.

I will keep in touch, see ya soon

Olli

I have just got back from my appointment and have to tell you that if it was I test I have failed miserably. I had to wait 50 minutes to go in and was then told the pre clerking process will take 45 minutes. I told her I couldn't stay that long but just wanted to ask some questions. First, why did I have pre clerking now if the operation isn't meant to be till December? And could she tell me anything about the scan on my upper spine, the one I'm most concerned about. First answer was that they are trying to get through all the pre clerking. Second answer, she didn't know anything about the other scan as that wasn't her area. I got upset and told her I didn't want to go ahead with the pre clerking until somebody told me what was happening. The dear sweet girl put her hand on my shoulder and said she understood and suggested I made a formal complaint as I wasn't the first one to have this problem.

The real killer to this story is that my son took a call from the hospital admissions department while I was out....please don't tell me they've brought surgery forward when I blew out the pre clerking. Too much to expect of course but I have a real bad feeling about this one.

Really good news for you Olli, not sure what normal living is like anymore but I look forward to having a go at it some time soon.

olli!...i so look forward to your posts cos they really make me feel hopeful. so thank you again!!

a little update for those still pre-op and in pain. i am managing my pain so much better after my discharge from hospital. the new combination of drugs i am taking is diclofenac (150mgs per day), diazepam (i know, what a hypocrite i am!!..only 2mgs, twice a day though), dihydracodeine (30mgs 4 times a day) and amitriptyline at night. the big difference however comes from taking sevredol, which is morphine sulphate. just a tiny tablet, which i am taking only when absolutely necessary, so not to build up a tolerance. i basically take it first thing in the morning when the pain is at its worst and it knocks me out and pretty much numbs everything.

i have also done as little as possible and had people waiting on me constantly. this has really reduced the attacks of intense pain. unfortunately my husband has just disappeared on a business trip, but i am feeling much more positive and able to cope.

so i really recommend total rest and sevredol when needed to those of you still struggling.

i have been told i can't have the nerve block privately cos the doc is too busy! also will have at least 3 weeks to wait to see the consultant after my mri on monday. this is both privately and on the nhs cos the lucky guy is on holiday (i sense a theme here across the country!!).

thinking of you all,
jess xx

I have been advised to have this surgery by two different doctors but I have delayed my decision as 1. I am not in any pain right now, just some loss of use in the muscles in my lower left leg and 2. I am a really big chicken when it comes to any kind of pain, esp pain from an operation. So, I am babying my back. I've stopped my running - I used to run half marathons and I really miss that, like when I see someone running and I want to run again.

I've decided to cancel my op and go for a nerve block instead. Listening to so many people on here who struggle to move around their own houses makes me think i might not be at the surgery stage yet.
I've stopped taking my pain killers and my pain is sporadic. Today it hasn't hurt at all and I feel there is definite improvement from a few months ago. Maybe my body is finally breaking down the disc material which was on the nerve? Yesterday I was able to go to the gym for the first time since Feb and went on the bike and did some leg weights - no back work yet. I'm hopeful that I might now be able to be back on full duties before Christmas if things continue to improve.

Wol

Hi All,

Over the last few weeks i have trouble coming off my painkillers and diazepam. I was still on tramadol until last night. I had my last tablet on wednesday and on thursday i stopped for good.

All i have to say is that tramadol is evil, i have the worst withdrawals ever. Last night i did not sleep and it felt like i had 10 bottles of coke. Today has been bad as well i have struggled to do my exericses and stretching and have felt very ill all day.

I think i its me, my body must love tablets and the chemicals that go with them.

Well i never thourght that i would have this trouble coming off tramadol. I can understand with the diazepam and the other morphine based tablets but not tramadol. Oh well i hope it ends soon so i can get back to feeling happy.

Cheers Olli

Hi Olli,
I was on Tramadol and never really thought of the side effects of coming off it, but I had weeks of little or no sleep. I never really put it down to the drug at the time but it makes so much sense now. I've always been able to sleep for Britain and I used to lie awake for hours just wishing I could sleep. However it does ease so keep going. Now I find I sleep brilliantly again!
I can report that almost five months on its still onwards and upwards. Yes a bit creaky in the morning - have to do my stretches to get going (but just nothing compared to how I was). Then after that I'm hill walking in the Brecons every day, I cycle and have one to one pilates once a week and do my exercises every day. I am not in pain AT ALL (unless I do something stupid like put my foot down a rabbit hole or lie flat out for too long when everything seizes up!). Hope that helps others, but don't have surgery lightly. You will always have a weakness in your back if you do. If you aren't in that much pain I would always recommend physios, chiros, osteos, anything like that. Surgery is a last resort. But its not the end of your life. I would just say again (sorry broken record moment) you have to keep moving and stretching - even if you feel you can't (and I know that feeling!) it makes such a difference. Also I've been told never to sit more than 20 minutes in one session too. Anyhow, sorry to be boring, just wanted to offer some hope to those who having a tough time - been there, know how it feels, it makes you so angry, thinking why me, reduced me to tears, yet I am so, so much better for having the op and I will never end up a victim of back pain again.

Sending huge, huge hugs to everyone who's going through it,

Ahhh Noooo!!!

I have just given in to my immense pain and have now gone on tramadol today cos everyone was telling me how good it is, then i come on here and hear that withdrawals are yucky, and gives people insomnia!!!!!!

The only other alternative i have is oramorph...i tolerated that and got on well with it. I had no trouble coming off it following my first op, and it did help (although the relief didn't last very long).
It was a funny one tho, sometimes it conked me out and other times i was ok!

I am going to give the tramadol a go, cos the codeine no longer touches the pain, doesn't even take the edge off and i am in the frustration period (it comes and goes!).
I am starting on the lowest dose to see how i tolerate it, i had it the day after my first op and it wasn't too bad.

I do feel disappointed tho, cos i have already had surgery and i am right back to square one and have tried to fight the pain but can't any more.

Ho hum, as i said, i DID get my appointment but had to cry on the phone to them before they gave it to me. I kinda thought that was cruel!
It went from no appointments, to me crying through sheer frustration then she said they can squeeze me in at the end of august.......she could have just given me the appointment instead of making me cry!!!!

I am feeling a bit more positive however, and try to keep that way....i know i will be helped, just need to be super patient!!!!!

Hi ALiH78,

Tramadol helped me a lot and it is good at pain killing but i just wish i didn't so poo with the withdrawals. Not sleeping is one thing but i have also been getting a funny feeling, its as if i need to tense up all the time when i try and sleep, its in my hands the worse.

I hope it goes soon as i am getting very grump and it doesn't help with exercises and work.

I will let you know how long it lasts the Doc has said anything up to a couple of weeks.

Olli

useful to know about the tramadol... i found it didn't help my pain at all, although only gave it a day and was considering trying it again, but will stick to the dihydracodeine.

i keep asking health professionals about the dangers of taking all these meds for a prolonged period of time and have found them to be consistently dismissive of the risks of addiction, given i am taking apparently low quantities. i am (when healthy) a social worker and encounter a lot of people with opiate (heroin mainly) and diazepam addiction and they are taking significantly more than most of us (300mgs of diazepam a day for example, compared to the 4-6mgs i take). but i am still worried about the long term effects. and the habitual aspect to it...the first thing i do in the morning is reach for my tablets!!

does painkiller withdrawal feature in the post-op aftercare provided??

hope you feel better soon olli.
jess x

Hey there.

Well, first day on it and i don't like it!!!
Olli, i noticed you said about the tensing thing, i had it in my legs, i couldn't sleep and i was completely out of it, it scared me to be honest and so am deliberating whether to continue.
It just made me very restless and felt totally drugged up!!! Not useful when i have a kid to look after!

Ho hum.....Still feeling positive though!

To follow up on my last post I am booked in for micro discectomy on 14th Aug, seems they are getting through their waiting list. I can also report I have an appointment with the consultant on 4th Aug, although I had to get mad with his secretary in the process. Actually I got annoyed with her patronising attitude and being reminded that there are other people waiting too. When I first phoned in June I was told the consultant was on holiday but the scan result (which was marked 'vital' (?) would be dealt with on his return. With this phone call I was told he is now on holiday and I wouldn't get an appointment with him before surgery, although I could cancel surgery if I wanted to. The point is that not only do I suffer pain with the disc in the lumbar spine, I also suffer constantly from neck and shoulder pain and find daily tasks very painful. And even if I am being a wimp, I really don't like the idea of having a disc pressing on my spinal cord....but I seem to be the only person concerned about it. I'm ready to give up on it all really, no matter how much Diazepam, Tramadol or Amitryptiline they give me....nothing takes the pain away so I actually appreciate it when my head is in another world. I've never been a junkie before anyway.

Hi,

If you need to speed things up tell them you cannot pee and find it hard to crap. My disc was hitting the nerve that controlled the badder and about 3 days before the op i could hardly pee at all, They said on the phone that they would get me in right away if i wanted to but i waited until the day because i wanted the same surgeon to do the op. Loss of strength in the legs is also a bad sign and that seems to get them going as well.

I went to every meeting looking like crap and made sure they new how i felt and how bad things were, if you go to your Doc looking ok because you have put some smart gear on he/she will think things are not so bad.

Also if the surgeon is on holiday can they not get another one to do it for you, It pisses me right off, I feel like sticking some electric rods on there legs and see how they like it, bloody wa"k£rs. If things are so bad it doesn't matter who does as long as it gets done. I know you want the person to do it who you have had meetings with but if you can get a quicker op go with someone else.

Hey there!

Olli, you are absolutely right, cattleprod their asses and see how they like it!

I will keep my toilet habits to myself, but will take your advice on board!!! ha ha

Athough, i do have weakess and get the shakes in my affected leg too...

However, as for the surgeon bit, i am told that because i am waiting for a decision on surgery, its must be my surgeon who makes that decision and no-one else as he is my consultant, and was when i had my last surgery. No-one else is available. I have tried every way i can to get the MRI report myself but to no avail, i could tell THEM what was gonna happen if i had that! Sheeesh!

Thoroughly enjoyed your post olli, but not sure my carefully managed image as a dignified lady will carry that one through successfully. But I do have weakness in my legs, I just thought that was due to lack of muscle use. Okay Alli, are we going for it? Unwashed hair, crumpled clothes, blouse with buttons done up in the wrong order. I think dragging a leg behind us as we go should be convincing too.

Oh no, I need to convince them that my neck and shoulders (and arms) are suffering, I already have the lower disc sorted (I think). You know, if I try and straighten my shoulders out I have a tingle going right down my left leg, I don't feel comfortable about that. I have lone parent syndrome where any kind of weakness is forbidden (by me). Time to be a vulnerable helpless female methinks. How nauseating.

By the way, I've spent a whole 2 minutes with my consultant so far....and I'm allowing him to play with my spinal discs....I must be crazy!

Thanks for giving me a giggle Olli, and for your sympathy Alli x

I have definitely done the right thing so far.
The op took about two and a half hours - a bi lateral discectomy L4/L5. Apparently there was extra disc material that had pushed far out to the rightside which didn't show up on the mri. I definitely needed the op as I would never have got better doing nothing or other treatments such as injections.
I was wide awake within 30 mins after the op and wiggled my toes, thank god. I felt brilliant. No pain at all in the buttocks, hips or legs anymore. I keep thinking its going to come back but so far really good. I don't feel the nerve trapped or pulling either.
My wound was a bit sore for a few days but this pain was nothing compared to before. I took a couple of parecetamol to help me sleep for a few days but now I am not taking pain relief at all, I don't need it its amazing. The surgeon came to see me 15mins after I was back in my room then I watched a movie had something to eat then went to sleep. I was really thirsty and was drinking a lot of water for a few days.
Had physio the next morning which was some basic leg movements lying down and a walk down the corridor. I felt very weak and wobbly but was standing up straight the first time in ages and walking without my frame. I had to take a few walks a day which got easier everytime. I felt a bit stiff the next day until I got moving. I had to walk up and down some stairs this day which was difficult and I could feel it pull in my back but this was much easier the next day.
I was allowed to come home on saturday after I had sat for the first time in a chair since the op for 20 mins. I had a shower before I left which felt great. The journey home took an hour and a half because we drove slowly and had to stop a few times so I could stand up and walk around abit as I am not allowed to sit for more than 20 mins.
Theres things that I have to avoid doing so as not to push anymore disc material out of the disc and to let it heal up, but I am moving around pain free and better everyday.
The staff were superb and the surgeon visited me everyday. I am very happy with the results and will keep you all informed of my progress.
Good luck to you all.

One more thing. I returned home to find a letter from the NHS saying I was on the waiting list for surgery and I should get an appointment sometime in the next six months! I'm going to wait and see how long it would have been.

beware big rant coming...

just finished having a big cry and thought writing on here might make me feel better...

finally had the long awaited 3rd mri scan yesterday, which showed a "very large" disc protrusion between L4 &5...surprise, surprise, same thing i have had for 7 years. got given a telephone number to call to get an appointment with the consultant (who is STILL on holiday).

phoned yesterday, no answer, left a message. phoned today, no answer, left a message. phoned again a bit later and spoke to someone who said i couldn't have an appointment until the consultant had seen my mri and decided if i need one...uuummm...cannot walk, am dependent on morphine, i think i perhaps deserve a 10 minute appointment.

got upset. someone phoned back and gave me an appointment on 12th august. i rejoiced. someone then phoned back and said they had made a mistake, took away my 12th august appointment and told me to phone back in 2 weeks. only i don't know how much longer i can go on like this...

i know the god-like consultant is back next week, but on call because they told me this when i was admitted last week because of the pain. so it feels like my only option is to go back to a&e on monday and try to see him there!!

getting a private appointment is equally as difficult because of doctors' holidays. i think i may need to move house to get anywhere but unfortunately can't manage the 2 flights of stairs out of my flat...

Jess

Sorry to hear about your pain. Remember it will pass, you will get through this. I have been where you are now and know it's not a good place to be.

Keep on pestering. Keep on going. You will succeed. In a few months time this will be a memory. Never doubt that you can get over this and have a normal life back.

I went to see my consultant yesterday and he signed me off. I am now almost completely back to normal. I had the same problem as you and have been struggling with nightmarish post op back pain which disappeared a week ago, thank god. I had months of agony. I was convinced the op had failed and that I was heading for a life of permanent pain. Anyway the point is that at the time you dont feel that you will get through it but you will.

Perhaps you should consider some of the symptoms in the last Olli post!!!

Keep your spirits up.

Rod

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back