What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  2. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  3. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  4. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  5. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  6. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  7. Guest:
    Mumbai
  8. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  9. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  11. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  12. Guest:
    Open
  13. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  14. Guest:
    Scarborough
  15. Guest:
    East York
  16. Guest:
    Calgary
  17. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  18. Guest:
    Good Indian?
  19. Guest:
    Looking for best downtown
  20. Guest:
    Dr hug
  21. Guest:
    Who offers 4 hands?
  22. Guest:
    Lander
  23. Guest:
    👄Oakville 👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage 💋647-262-9889👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart5:heart2:heart5
  24. Guest:
    Where PAUL KERSEY/T BICKLE
  25. Guest:
    Massage 4 mains

hunk23264

Reaction score
FR on Rani, Borivali (2987)
About 10 days old, sorry for the delay.

I had seen her advertise in MR( she has removed it now, don't know why). I was planning to meet for very long time. She replies in Hindi. Contacted last week and negotiated the price and fixed meeting. She asked me to come to borivali east and from there guided me to her place( her meeting place). About her looks. Similar to pics but on a wheatish side, but cute. Received well with smile and hug. When we entered room, she removed her clothes and sat in bed with her bra and panty. Didn't ask me to change clothes and get into business ( never time watcher). Speaks too much, literally too much. Tells lot about her, asks about you. Meanwhile I caressed her body, when I simply sat talking to her, she came closer took my hands rested them on her belly. After talking about 20 minutes, on my request gets ready for the session. She said she don't like dfk, which was turn off for me. Kissed all over her body, she has soft and big boobs. Says no to bj without condom, I didn't ask either.but lovely bj skills. Bj went on for about 5 minutes. When I started kissing her body and started sucking boobs, she got aroused and pulled me for passionate dfk( this was like surprise and pleasure). Dfk went on for a while asked to go for the deed. Ready for any position. I usually end very soon (which I regret and cannot overcome). After the deed, dressed up and again sat for chat, but I wanted to leave. Overall amazing experience. Felt like I was with my girlfriend.
(She said no for sharing her number with my friends, I don't know why). I am meeting her again, and surely ask if I can share with others. Guys don't misunderstand, I just don't want to loose her.

Ratings:
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10( short and right curves)
Pussy: clean( very tight)
Ass: don't know
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 8/10
Note: Don't do anal, no dfk.
Damages: 4k for 1 shot.

Please don't ask for contact unless you have one to exchange. And I don't give contact to everyone at once( don't want to loose her). Please wait for a week, I am meeting her again and I will ask her if I can share her no with others.
Well written and explained FR.
Equally cute n hot is the babe Rani.
Appreciating your concern and her apprehensions, would not mind waiting to hear her reasons for not allowing you to share her contact details.
Otherwise would love to try her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

coolstandly4u

Reaction score
If any monger is looking for accommodation in mulund area my flat is available for 2 weeks because family has gone to village. The flat is available till 7 pm only on weekdays and anytime during weekend.

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

sandy21092010

Reviewer
Reaction score
If any monger is looking for accommodation in mulund area my flat is available for 2 weeks because family has gone to village. The flat is available till 7 pm only on weekdays and anytime during weekend.

Charges pls

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

Wazy_181

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey guys ... looking for some fresh blood ... have not been quite active on group in recent days but have a huge list that I can exchange for right contact. Please pm me if interested only if you have some new Lott to exchange.

rverma

Reaction score
Please send Nisha no. Thank you .

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

johnsnow

Reaction score

Hey bro , need the flat on saturday pls help.

Monster_mist1

Reaction score
I had been with one of the famous girl in SEA. She has a good and clean accommodation with AC. The service was excellent, I had one of the best BJ ever with her. I reach her place in time, we had chit chat for sometime. She ask me what I like and I told her what is in her menu. She said everything, we started slow, just like you do with your GF. She was excellent, had a great time. She was very polite and a good companion. I finish up in CIM for the second session. A clue about this female is that she has one of the cutest smile and always keep smiling.

Boobs 6/10 (Medium and saggy)
Pussy 9/10 (Clean and tight)
Looks 5/10
Service 10/10
Ass 1/10 (Flat,,,,,,,which is a bit turn off)

Damage 5000 which is bit high

WIR - Yes if she comes down to 3000 :)
Can u please share details on
[email protected]

Monster_mist1

Reaction score
Guys I’m new to this platform. Can anyone help me out with getting details about it. How to get details of an independent girl in thane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pikachu1920

Reaction score
Does any one have contacts like Surekha to share. I will revert back with contacts.

I require milf like surekha to bang.

Pikachu1920

Reaction score
Does anyone have reference of Nisha from VERSOVA her last digits are 4294
Please help.me with her reference

rajb3039

Reaction score
Any lead in nashik...if any one has any contact then plz help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

parism

Reviewer
Reaction score
Why sometimes we cannot PM to some members....we get error messages.....

What is the way out?

@ Pikachu, You can give email id as I can't pm you.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Onlycash09

Reaction score
Hey guys ... looking for some fresh blood ... have not been quite active on group in recent days but have a huge list that I can exchange for right contact. Please pm me if interested only if you have some new Lott to exchange.
Pm me

Suraj4916

Reaction score
Looking to try out one of the following next week

- Priya/Hemangi Virar 7182
- Priya Ambernath 0853

Hemangi sounded very professional on the call, and she is good with conversation so I like that.

Priya Ambernath has a great bhabhi type figure. Heard service is good.

Can anyone help me choose? Mostly looking for GFE and an above average blowjob.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Please give me hemangi number