Markham any one near ?
  3. Guest:
    Srm
  4. Guest:
    Srm
  5. Guest:
    Spas in Etobicoke
  6. Garo:
    THANKSGIVING SPECIAL $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 BRUNET and BLOND . THE BEST EXOTICA in Toronto ,OPEN 11 m- 8 pm . :skates:skates
  7. Guest:
    Cum on By to VIvid SPa and Enjoy The holidays with one of our Sexy Ladies 4801 Steeles Ave W Unit#3 (416)551-3081. Non-Rushed Service :)🍆+🐱=💥
  8. Guest:
    I know Mei does BBFS at seduction
  9. Roy1968:
    Who is the best choice for BBFS at premier chain?
  10. OnlyYouMassage:
    OPEN TODAY AND MONDAY🌸🌸 Only You Health Centre 🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40🌸🌸30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  11. nanchyka:
  12. Guest:
    Any attractive femaile therapists who do good sensual masage with hj in vancouver?
  13. Guest:
    Danforth? Anything good?
  14. Guest:
    anyplace for boston?
  15. Guest:
    Indian massage? Who can tell me where to go?
  16. Guest:
    E spa
  17. Guest:
    España
  18. Guest:
    Any place that will do massage n HJ for 60?
  19. Guest:
    Test
  20. Guest:
    Busty
  21. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 the best in TORONTO LOVELY EXOTICA by Melinda and Tiffany !!!!
  22. Guest:
    newmarket spa?
  23. Guest:
    Those anubody know a great place in Woodbridge ON
  24. Guest:
    Paige pure
  25. Guest:
    oakville

Pikachu1920

Reaction score
Does any one have any milf contact like surekha from harbour side please PM.

I have already tried shweta from nerul

julesboye

Reaction score
Today meet Kavita 7420 in nerul. She is Marathi milf meets in nerul. Started with bath together clean my n her private parts. Then on bed give blowjob and it was good from what I have expected. Took her missio position and release in 10 mins. She again clean Me n herself. Damages 2k lodge 600 n Condi boy 50. Overall ok weekend

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk
Buddy pls share her contact

Maddy_85

Reviewer
Reaction score
Some member had shared one girl Aalia no in open 8369412959..
I texted her ..
Very good and polite.
Met at Andheri side.
Was great fun ....
Not to fair not too dark but great..
She introduced me to her friend too after the act..
Met her too ..
Looking for her next time but seems she is not interested ..let's c if I can get chance to meet her.
See if something helps you all ..
Take care all mongers.
Buddy, stop spamming each & every thread.

Be rest assured, no one will bother her...

Cheers,
Maddy

rverma

Reaction score
Monday I visited Kavita nerul 7420 . She picked up me from nerul e station by scooter . In between she purchased massage oil ,cream and detool soap etc . for rs 220 I paid from medical .we come to hotel charges 600 . She is about 32 . Very cooperative . She cleaned my pubic hair by fresh blade she have . She done very good massage better than spa .Takes hot bath to me by her . Best bj , kissing, done missie, doggy,. She rides also . Total 90 minutes . She was also ready for second pop and pussy sucking in same package but I Was in hurry I have business appointment . She is heavy I think 75 . Paid 2500 and 500 tip. Thanks to baba Bhai pune for no.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

rverma

Reaction score
View attachment 103115

Does anyone know who she is?

Can some one please pm me her contact number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monday 9 pm I visited nl . Meet Umesh sp . He arranged sushmita . Good girl . Very good service . Done in all positions , very good massage by her also .i enjoyed pussy sucking also .paid 2500 tip 200 Cindy boy 200 . Nl 4 to 10.30 only

mulundraven

Reaction score
View attachment 103115

Does anyone know who she is?

Can some one please pm me her contact number

Monday I visited Kavita nerul 7420 . She picked up me from nerul e station by scooter . In between she purchased massage oil ,cream and detool soap etc . for rs 220 I paid from medical .we come to hotel charges 600 . She is about 32 . Very cooperative . She cleaned my pubic hair by fresh blade she have . She done very good massage better than spa .Takes hot bath to me by her . Best bj , kissing, done missie, doggy,. She rides also . Total 90 minutes . She was also ready for second pop and pussy sucking in same package but I Was in hurry I have business appointment . She is heavy I think 75 . Paid 2500 and 500 tip. Thanks to baba Bhai pune for no.

Can u share contact of Kavita ? Thanks

parism

Reaction score
Hello guys

I am posting about my thrid encounter with a independent girl from Andheri by the name Nisha

Today had a thrid encounter with her in the short time I have meet her and she is amazing she has always given me some fantastic time and pleasure truly excellent ..

I meet her today at a private hotel in Dadar was the time spent was absolutely fantastic ......

If anyone wants her contact then please pm me I will be happy to share ......

Location, damage and last digits?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Allan8795

Reviewer
Reaction score
FR Naina bhabhi

Thanks to a kind forum friend for contact and reference.

Met at mira rd, hotel her recommendation

She's got dark circles and looked so different in person compared to that sari picture of hers that is viral. The assets are saggy with a big tummy thats common to most women her age. Light kisses but no dfk. Yet to find anyone to have experienced good dfk with. Will ignore the one by poonam malad as she was drunk.

Done bath together, fingered her, tried to play safe and do cbj but couldn't feel nothing so did bbj which got boring so turned her for 69. Then daty followed by doggy, didn't feel comfortable in that position. So switched to missy followed by missy standing edge of bed. First lady so far who told me, thrust slowly as I'm liking it. Session was kept interesting as I kept talking dirty while banging and she was enjoying it too.

She is bottom heavy so reluctant to do wot and when I turned her for 69 she sat on my face. That was a wtf moment. Bj skills are average. In the end it was a slight bummer as she had orgasmed and I couldn't cum.

3k for 2, 700 place, misc 300

sanjaykav

Reviewer
Reaction score
FR Naina bhabhi

Thanks to a kind forum friend for contact and reference.

Met at mira rd, hotel her recommendation

She's got dark circles and looked so different in person compared to that sari picture of hers that is viral. The assets are saggy with a big tummy thats common to most women her age. Light kisses but no dfk. Yet to find anyone to have experienced good dfk with. Will ignore the one by poonam malad as she was drunk.

Done bath together, fingered her, tried to play safe and do cbj but couldn't feel nothing so did bbj which got boring so turned her for 69. Then daty followed by doggy, didn't feel comfortable in that position. So switched to missy followed by missy standing edge of bed. First lady so far who told me, thrust slowly as I'm liking it. Session was kept interesting as I kept talking dirty while banging and she was enjoying it too.

She is bottom heavy so reluctant to do wot and when I turned her for 69 she sat on my face. That was a wtf moment. Bj skills are average. In the end it was a slight bummer as she had orgasmed and I couldn't cum.

3k for 2, 700 place, misc 300
boss, 3k for 2 was a price propsoed by her or negotiated ??
i can tell you that you have paid min 500 rs extra..
Better to keep rates under control.

sugar_daddy007

Reaction score
Guys is it just me or has the numbers of FR's reduced over the last few months and also the usual seniors have been missing from the scene?

Are the top mongers going private or moving to other forums like ISG?

Maximus789

Reaction score
Guys is it just me or has the numbers of FR's reduced over the last few months and also the usual seniors have been missing from the scene?

Are the top mongers going private or moving to other forums like ISG?
FR's are surely less.. I have provided numbers to 20-25+ members.. Just one FR so far... Strange that