dance bars in navi mumbai

First time getting to see gals entering without their make up.... i have seen 6 enter till now & each one makes the earlier one look better. Finishing my beer & moving out... rasna here i come

Any good service bars in thane??????? I am looking for some service bars.......and not dance bars

I know of amrapali only... The right side door.
But the women arent the best
Any good service bars in thane??????? I am looking for some service bars.......and not dance bars

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Finally i am out of queen palace bar. Brothers pls avoid this place. There was 2 girls on floor till 7.40. I think they have 12girls max with one or two being 7/10. Rest all are 4/10

Entry available @ sai sadan lodge which is in same building. On my way to rasna, hoping to meet few of you guys there

Is anybody in Star night today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

found sai darbar and enjoyed with girls. Different experience! Didnt go for HJ. Everywhere found good girls from my view point who i can repeat again. Same in SD too. Good MILF, looks decent and good figure and features. Thanks to this forum and forum friends for guidance.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Saturday short outing

When King and His whole army is in Fort Rasna
Where was lonely uncle ?

Uncle was in his next experiment
( remember when everyone used to be in Kishore ..lonely uncle Used to be in Hybrid bar Rasna ..giving Sb training to Db gals )

So decided to continue the mission of training and went to New Lab Laila

It was second outing after last one whose FR was put

This time strategy was simple
Convert Sb into Db

So straight went at Sat in Sb
Laila Sb is much clean than any other Sb
( as it is newly made )
Sb gals are offcoures all aunties
Two decent gals present
Good thing that I observed was there is one nice corner table with all privacy
It is closed from three side walls
Anyways aim was to Convet Sb into Db

So started the game
Cash on table
Gave one 100 rs note to waiter and told him go up and give it to Nandini
And tell her to come down to see who has given it

Also asked him to look for Reshma and Priya
Both were absent
But Nandini was presnt
So waited
Mean while Sb gals were amazed to see cash on table
Few tired to Come to say Hello
I manged to get rid of them
Few were saying
Yeh Service bar hai
Yaha kyo baithe ho
Upar jao

I told them
Aaj kuch alag karte hai

They did not get it

Then Nandini came
Low cut Choli with open back and ghagra

Now she was Nandini but not the last time one
I looked at the waiter
Nahi yeh bhi Nandini aur wo bhi Nandini
He said
Wo nahi aaya

So the who came also was cute one
Made her sit in my lap
Squeezed her
She willingly obliged
Then Sb gals realised what uncle is upto

Made this new Nandini dance on Choli ke peeche
Cash flewed in Sb of Laila probably for the first time
All Sb gals and customers were enjoying the dance
After the dance took Nandini's balls out
Brown nipples
Had some fun and then left
Tipped few Sb gals who were intialy laughing
Squeezed new Nandini
And left

Laila is the best place for Kishorification after Rasna
The ground floor Sb is the perfect room

Next time I need to get both Nandini down
And along with Priya and Reshma

Few other Meera road Marwadi gals also presnt
They are tough nuts
One was Reshma's friend
She had come down but could not retain her down
She needs training
Hope fully Reshma will get her down next time
I want db gals to come to Sb section of Laila
Let's see if this Experiment becomes successful or not

Will keep you all posted

Enjoy Week end
Uncle Sam

Saturday short outing

When King and His whole army is in Fort Rasna
Where was lonely uncle ?

Uncle was in his next experiment
( remember when everyone used to be in Kishore ..lonely uncle Used to be in Hybrid bar Rasna ..giving Sb training to Db gals )

So decided to continue the mission of training and went to New Lab Laila

It was second outing after last one whose FR was put

This time strategy was simple
Convert Sb into Db

So straight went at Sat in Sb
Laila Sb is much clean than any other Sb
( as it is newly made )
Sb gals are offcoures all aunties
Two decent gals present
Good thing that I observed was there is one nice corner table with all privacy
It is closed from three side walls
Anyways aim was to Convet Sb into Db

So started the game
Cash on table
Gave one 100 rs note to waiter and told him go up and give it to Nandini
And tell her to come down to see who has given it

Also asked him to look for Reshma and Priya
Both were absent
But Nandini was presnt
So waited
Mean while Sb gals were amazed to see cash on table
Few tired to Come to say Hello
I manged to get rid of them
Few were saying
Yeh Service bar hai
Yaha kyo baithe ho
Upar jao

I told them
Aaj kuch alag karte hai

They did not get it

Then Nandini came
Low cut Choli with open back and ghagra

Now she was Nandini but not the last time one
I looked at the waiter
Nahi yeh bhi Nandini aur wo bhi Nandini
He said
Wo nahi aaya

So the who came also was cute one
Made her sit in my lap
Squeezed her
She willingly obliged
Then Sb gals realised what uncle is upto

Made this new Nandini dance on Choli ke peeche
Cash flewed in Sb of Laila probably for the first time
All Sb gals and customers were enjoying the dance
After the dance took Nandini's balls out
Brown nipples
Had some fun and then left
Tipped few Sb gals who were intialy laughing
Squeezed new Nandini
And left

Laila is the best place for Kishorification after Rasna
The ground floor Sb is the perfect room

Next time I need to get both Nandini down
And along with Priya and Reshma

Few other Meera road Marwadi gals also presnt
They are tough nuts
One was Reshma's friend
She had come down but could not retain her down
She needs training
Hope fully Reshma will get her down next time
I want db gals to come to Sb section of Laila
Let's see if this Experiment becomes successful or not

Will keep you all posted

Enjoy Week end
Uncle Sam
I am in kishor
Anyone in kishor@ yadda annna. Wr r u

Bar hopping FR's

With the advice of MK bhai, set off with a virgin friend to do the rounds of navi mumbai..

The objective was clear.. my friend had to have release.. :)

Started off with Rasna, around 6.30 pm, inner section ambience was surreal... Saw a few good girls but some how was feeling a bit awkward.. my friend finally summoned the courage to call one lady, who sat with him for around 30 mins
. Thought of leaving them alone, so wnt down for a smoke... Came back to find both of them still fiddling around.. without much ado, had to leave as friend was getting impatient.

So headed off to old trusted Mayur.. reached there around 8.. still i was not in mood, so friend asked for some action.. saw one faie bengali in red saree.. signalled for her to sit beside him.. she was cold as ice so gave her 200 and left.

With that we left for kishore for fun and games... Inner second room was so crowded that we literally couldnt even walk.. so went to first room.. here it was 2 seating, so we decided to leave..

Now came the time for decision!! Where to next? So headed to raj mahal!! Had a look see but left...

Friend was now super horny so took him back to mayur, where he sat with one lady.. in skirt.. she was literally drunk.. immediately gave access and dfk.. seeing them in mauj masti, i also started scanning the floor... Set my eyes on a chubby bengali chick in blue saree. I had seen her earlir but she was wit customer.. second time when we came, she was frantically running here and there. It turns out that one customer who was sitting with her, didnt pay and took another lady to first floor for fun.. she was rightly upset.. so askrd her to sit besides.. her fragrance was driving me crazy and her curves were calling out for some hard core squeezing.. so orderd a breezer for her and went to work in earnest.. she was good enough to give me access fully.. she stroked johnny like never before.. time just flew by chatting with her about random stuff. And 10.30 it was. Anna disturb our session by giving bill.. with a heavy heart paid up and left..

Thus ended the evening of fun..

Damages : around 2 k for girls (rasna1 and 3 in mayur)
Red bull and breezers : 4k.

PS, i got summoned by the king himself, but couldn't meet him as friends libido overtook us and we left for Mayur. shayad kismat gaandu thi...

Apologies MK bhai..

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Hello mongers

Jaise ki aj Saturday tha subhe se office mein kaam karne ka maan nahi kar Raha tha....soch hi Raha tha ki aaj kidar jau kaunse bar mein....achanak bhayanak mein one of my old muse ne ping kiya

Girl- aj miloge kya
Me-menu mein kya hai

Girl- ap Ko kya chahiye
Me-aj badan bahut dukh Raha hai koi pyar se massage karde to bus Maja aa jaye..

Girl- sham Ko Milo massage k saath bahut kuch dungi
Me-lets have fun tonight

Decided the place and time..office mein Abhi bilkul bhi maan nahi lag Raha tha... Jaldi jaldi kaam khatam Kiya aur Venue pe poch gya....then she came a nice looking girl she is around 25...slim average assets ...was in jeans and t shirt.. I said hop on.. jaise hi bike pe baithi usne seeda haath mere johnny k pass leke gayi n started massaging...

Me-arre massage to mere badan ka karna hai.. usko(johnny) Ko sirf koi pyar se chumle to bhi usko aacha lagta hai.

Girl- yeh to starter hai main course to baki hai..

I was super excited.. thought ajj to Maja aane wala hai....

Reached hotel... Checkin Kiya ... Freshenup hue....just bed pe settle hua ki woh aayi aur mere lap par baith kar chumne lagi... Bus lag Raha tha ki bahut pyasi hai yeh chori.. mein bhi chalu ho gya... Dhire dhire kapde utarne lage.. ek dusre ko aise gale mil rahe they jaise 2 saap milan kar rahe ho.. Bahut maza aa raha tha.. Socha Ye mauka Nahi Chodna chahiye aur kuch naya position try karte hain Uske Pehle she just started giving me a nice blowjob... Bahut Dino baad Kisi Ne Mere Jonny Ko Itna Khush Kiya Hai.... Jaise Mera Johnny got high Main Usko bed pe sula Diya aur Chad Gaya uske upar and the bang bang started...
Me- chal Janu aj kuch Naya try karte hai
Girl- kya karenge

Mein usko bed se uthaya aur Apne upar uthaya She just put her legs around my waist.. again the bang bang started.. main Dekha ki wo bahut enjoy kar rahi thi mujhe bhi bahut achha lag raha tha... Then again new position, she was all set.I discharged after 20 minutes but the time which I shared with her was super duper. usko bhi Maja aaya uske satisfaction se dikh Raha tha...we just got ready and left the hotel....

Jate waqt ek sweet dfk n hug... All done..

Socha nahi tha ki aaj ki Shayam aise jayegi some time you can't predict what will happen in your life... Jo plan dupeher talak fix nahi hai woh kisi aur hi place pe Jake ruka...

Damages-3000
Hotel -600
Condo n boys-200

Regards
Yeda anna

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

This FR I tap it
Try and you can rap it

In the happy street
I went for my treat
It was near mid-night
The place was in my sight
It's called bebo
I let them know
Baby, I got dough

The girls are chic
It's hard to pick
I saw a pretty face
A little thick at her base
And then by chance
Someone made her dance
"Tip tip" was the song
It hit me like a gong
I called her near
"Oh hello! My dear"

Five hundred I paid
And then she said
"My name is Bhoomi,
I know you wanna do me"
She kept giving me an eye
Till it's time to say good bye

I had paid her before
Now I gave her one more
On me she leaned
A smile she beamed
I made her swirl
"Next time girl,
You and me,
We go V I P"

There is no disguise
It was twinkle in her eyes
She looked at me
The face is the key
We were all smile
As I walked out the aisle
That's all it's about
I am DH, signing out!!

Bhoomi is hot I made her dance for me... Good looks.. Nice waist... Plump as I like..

But buddy other day at kishore u cud have said Hi.... When u were sitting....

We are forum buddy.. You recognized Anglo.. Which means all of us.. Could have introduced
This FR I tap it
Try and you can rap it

In the happy street
I went for my treat
It was near mid-night
The place was in my sight
It's called bebo
I let them know
Baby, I got dough

The girls are chic
It's hard to pick
I saw a pretty face
A little thick at her base
And then by chance
Someone made her dance
"Tip tip" was the song
It hit me like a gong
I called her near
"Oh hello! My dear"

Five hundred I paid
And then she said
"My name is Bhoomi,
I know you wanna do me"
She kept giving me an eye
Till it's time to say good bye

I had paid her before
Now I gave her one more
On me she leaned
A smile she beamed
I made her swirl
"Next time girl,
You and me,
We go V I P"

There is no disguise
It was twinkle in her eyes
She looked at me
The face is the key
We were all smile
As I walked out the aisle
That's all it's about
I am DH, signing out!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is it the norm in any service bar tp tio Rs 500 for the girl for 30--60 minutes of her time ehen she gives service. Sometimes, the girl might want to extend and expects more tip if for more time. The negotation is trucky as it may affect service..

All depends on u....more money better service....
Is it the norm in any service bar tp tio Rs 500 for the girl for 30--60 minutes of her time ehen she gives service. Sometimes, the girl might want to extend and expects more tip if for more time. The negotation is trucky as it may affect service..

Bhoomi is hot I made her dance for me... Good looks.. Nice waist... Plump as I like..

But buddy other day at kishore u cud have said Hi.... When u were sitting....

We are forum buddy.. You recognized Anglo.. Which means all of us.. Could have introduced

Sorry about not introducing myself Mark bro. I meant no disrespect. I just wanted to see the legends in action and build on it later. I got to know that @Anglo is in the house and I figured out @mongerking26, the great. But I didn't notice that other forum members were there too. Here's the whole story.

That fateful day I was forced to take off from work due to some unavoidable circumstances. Once the dust settled down I thought I will utilize this opportunity to make some business plans. I have a vision that's astronomical in scale but there are financial constraints and I have to literally start up with nothing. It's not an easy task when you're an idealist who thinks that primary aim of businesses should be progress of civilization in general and profit should at best be a necessary by-product. Usually, I would have gone to a coffee shop to do some quiet thinking but this time I thought of taking it to Kishore. So there I was, at about 14:30hrs, with a notebook, a pen and my goggles. I sat down in the middle room just next to the door, asked for juice and salad, and got to work. The way you can recognize Anglo by his dance moves and @Unclesam by his signature "Bhoni in Choli" and magnanimous personality, you can recognize me as the odd one in the room. If you ever see a guy who's busy half the time surveying the surrounding instead of looking at the girls and the other half being so lost with the girl in his arms that the world cease to exist, and he has unconventional drinks in front of him, it's most likely me. Everybody stared at me wondering. Kajal came and planted her sweet bum on my laps, offering me her lips and boobies (They are quite a handful). I paid her off. A couple of other girls enquired; I shooed them off. Then at around 15:30hrs the door swung open and before I could react a soft pair of hands gently covered my eyes and I felt the moistness of tender lips on mine. It could only have been Rani. The moment I entered into Kishore I met Vijay at the reception and he called her. The moment I was done giving my order to Gopal, he called her. She had full report of everything that was going on and she rushed to work. This was only my 2nd Visit to Kishore in last 3-4 months. Rani was in full mood to take me to task for not showing up. I complained that she's not letting me work but it was useless. Then I guess a little after 17:00hrs she got the news that Anglo's in house too. She told me she's giving me a little time to complete my work and went off. Around 17:30hrs when she came back, I told her I am done with the work and now I want to have some fun. I asked her where she's been. She had referred Anglo to me before and she told me he's in the other room. With Rasna being the hot place these days I wasn't expecting any forum buddy to be around at Kishore but was quite pleased to know that here's my chance to see the much talked about dance moves. So I told Rani, let's both of us move to the next room and she can be with her other customer. She wasn't too sure at first but agreed. The staff arranged for the move and so I got to see the legends. I could recognize Anglo immediately by the descriptions given in the forum. He's a smart guy and looks a little younger than what I had expected. It was my privilege to watch him in action. I figured the guy sitting on the opposite side of the table must be MK himself, a thorough gentleman. It's a great feeling to be around the Gods of mongering. I reckon it's not the first time that MK and I have looked into each other's eye. I have a feeling that it happened first long time back when we hardly knew each other. But this time I knew exactly who he was and he could only guess. It's not fair, I agree. I pondered whether I should make the move and introduce myself. But then, I am the kinda guy who always takes time and I thought that maybe I can build on this chance meeting and let the cat out of the hat later. I wanted to spend more time silently observing the legends but then Rani came back and demanded all my attention. I wasn’t' expecting the group will leave so early but as Rani pulled me up for a dance, Anglo moved in to leave a tip under her phone. No matter how much you try to hide, the wolf can always sniff you out. It didn't took Anglo long to figure me out. While the two of us chatted, Rani looked at both of us all smiles. She heard her name in between and her eyes lighted up. She was super glad that two of her best customers are on friendly terms. I guess, this simplifies things for her in case we are both in house at the same time again.

I am sorry Mark that I didn't recognize you. All said and done, it was a great chance encounter and if only I had time, I would have followed you guys to Rasna or where ever was your next destination. But there's always tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

Post script: I guess it was in November last year when I turned my attention to Rani and made her my queen at Kishore. It was perhaps my first rendezvous with Rani. I was in the last table of the middle room just like, Friday. And at the very front of the room was a very lively personality. Tall, well built, with a thick mustache and strong and heavy voice. He's the kind of person who makes a natural leader. He totally owned the room. He looked at Rani several times and shouted, "Rani waala kiss". Looked at me and said, "My man, you must experience Rani waala kiss". Rani insisted that I should ignore him but I was intrigued. Back then I didn't know so much about @Unclesam, but looking back I often wondered if it was him. UncleSam says that he's not a big fan of Kishore but that guy seemed just like the kind of guy he'd be. Maybe time will unfold this mystery. Hoping for more happy chance encounters.

Cheers!
-DH

Mk was the guy with cap beside Anglo... Opposite was me Mark... I will locate you next time, wherever I see u.. You are saved in my server.. Like uncle Sam..
And uncle Sam doesn't have a moustache

Correct me uncle Sam.. You to saved...
Sorry about not introducing myself Mark bro. I meant no disrespect. I just wanted to see the legends in action and build on it later. I got to know that @Anglo is in the house and I figured out @mongerking26, the great. But I didn't notice that other forum members were there too. Here's the whole story.

That fateful day I was forced to take off from work due to some unavoidable circumstances. Once the dust settled down I thought I will utilize this opportunity to make some business plans. I have a vision that's astronomical in scale but there are financial constraints and I have to literally start up with nothing. It's not an easy task when you're an idealist who thinks that primary aim of businesses should be progress of civilization in general and profit should at best be a necessary by-product. Usually, I would have gone to a coffee shop to do some quiet thinking but this time I thought of taking it to Kishore. So there I was, at about 14:30hrs, with a notebook, a pen and my goggles. I sat down in the middle room just next to the door, asked for juice and salad, and got to work. The way you can recognize Anglo by his dance moves and @Unclesam by his signature "Bhoni in Choli" and magnanimous personality, you can recognize me as the odd one in the room. If you ever see a guy who's busy half the time surveying the surrounding instead of looking at the girls and the other half being so lost with the girl in his arms that the world cease to exist, and he has unconventional drinks in front of him, it's most likely me. Everybody stared at me wondering. Kajal came and planted her sweet bum on my laps, offering me her lips and boobies (They are quite a handful). I paid her off. A couple of other girls enquired; I shooed them off. Then at around 15:30hrs the door swung open and before I could react a soft pair of hands gently covered my eyes and I felt the moistness of tender lips on mine. It could only have been Rani. The moment I entered into Kishore I met Vijay at the reception and he called her. The moment I was done giving my order to Gopal, he called her. She had full report of everything that was going on and she rushed to work. This was only my 2nd Visit to Kishore in last 3-4 months. Rani was in full mood to take me to task for not showing up. I complained that she's not letting me work but it was useless. Then I guess a little after 17:00hrs she got the news that Anglo's in house too. She told me she's giving me a little time to complete my work and went off. Around 17:30hrs when she came back, I told her I am done with the work and now I want to have some fun. I asked her where she's been. She had referred Anglo to me before and she told me he's in the other room. With Rasna being the hot place these days I wasn't expecting any forum buddy to be around at Kishore but was quite pleased to know that here's my chance to see the much talked about dance moves. So I told Rani, let's both of us move to the next room and she can be with her other customer. She wasn't too sure at first but agreed. The staff arranged for the move and so I got to see the legends. I could recognize Anglo immediately by the descriptions given in the forum. He's a smart guy and looks a little younger than what I had expected. It was my privilege to watch him in action. I figured the guy sitting on the opposite side of the table must be MK himself, a thorough gentleman. It's a great feeling to be around the Gods of mongering. I reckon it's not the first time that MK and I have looked into each other's eye. I have a feeling that it happened first long time back when we hardly knew each other. But this time I knew exactly who he was and he could only guess. It's not fair, I agree. I pondered whether I should make the move and introduce myself. But then, I am the kinda guy who always takes time and I thought that maybe I can build on this chance meeting and let the cat out of the hat later. I wanted to spend more time silently observing the legends but then Rani came back and demanded all my attention. I wasn’t' expecting the group will leave so early but as Rani pulled me up for a dance, Anglo moved in to leave a tip under her phone. No matter how much you try to hide, the wolf can always sniff you out. It didn't took Anglo long to figure me out. While the two of us chatted, Rani looked at both of us all smiles. She heard her name in between and her eyes lighted up. She was super glad that two of her best customers are on friendly terms. I guess, this simplifies things for her in case we are both in house at the same time again.

I am sorry Mark that I didn't recognize you. All said and done, it was a great chance encounter and if only I had time, I would have followed you guys to Rasna or where ever was your next destination. But there's always tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

Post script: I guess it was in November last year when I turned my attention to Rani and made her my queen at Kishore. It was perhaps my first rendezvous with Rani. I was in the last table of the middle room just like, Friday. And at the very front of the room was a very lively personality. Tall, well built, with a thick mustache and strong and heavy voice. He's the kind of person who makes a natural leader. He totally owned the room. He looked at Rani several times and shouted, "Rani waala kiss". Looked at me and said, "My man, you must experience Rani waala kiss". Rani insisted that I should ignore him but I was intrigued. Back then I didn't know so much about @Unclesam, but looking back I often wondered if it was him. UncleSam says that he's not a big fan of Kishore but that guy seemed just like the kind of guy he'd be. Maybe time will unfold this mystery. Hoping for more happy chance encounters.

Cheers!
-DH

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  11. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  17. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  18. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  19. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  31. Lily Spa:
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  42. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have amazing girls today 🌸 HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Angel💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  47. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
Back