dance bars in navi mumbai

Hello mongers

Jaise ki aj Saturday tha subhe se office mein kaam karne ka maan nahi kar Raha tha....soch hi Raha tha ki aaj kidar jau kaunse bar mein....achanak bhayanak mein one of my old muse ne ping kiya

Girl- aj miloge kya
Me-menu mein kya hai

Girl- ap Ko kya chahiye
Me-aj badan bahut dukh Raha hai koi pyar se massage karde to bus Maja aa jaye..

Girl- sham Ko Milo massage k saath bahut kuch dungi
Me-lets have fun tonight

Decided the place and time..office mein Abhi bilkul bhi maan nahi lag Raha tha... Jaldi jaldi kaam khatam Kiya aur Venue pe poch gya....then she came a nice looking girl she is around 25...slim average assets ...was in jeans and t shirt.. I said hop on.. jaise hi bike pe baithi usne seeda haath mere johnny k pass leke gayi n started massaging...

Me-arre massage to mere badan ka karna hai.. usko(johnny) Ko sirf koi pyar se chumle to bhi usko aacha lagta hai.

Girl- yeh to starter hai main course to baki hai..

I was super excited.. thought ajj to Maja aane wala hai....

Reached hotel... Checkin Kiya ... Freshenup hue....just bed pe settle hua ki woh aayi aur mere lap par baith kar chumne lagi... Bus lag Raha tha ki bahut pyasi hai yeh chori.. mein bhi chalu ho gya... Dhire dhire kapde utarne lage.. ek dusre ko aise gale mil rahe they jaise 2 saap milan kar rahe ho.. Bahut maza aa raha tha.. Socha Ye mauka Nahi Chodna chahiye aur kuch naya position try karte hain Uske Pehle she just started giving me a nice blowjob... Bahut Dino baad Kisi Ne Mere Jonny Ko Itna Khush Kiya Hai.... Jaise Mera Johnny got high Main Usko bed pe sula Diya aur Chad Gaya uske upar and the bang bang started...
Me- chal Janu aj kuch Naya try karte hai
Girl- kya karenge

Mein usko bed se uthaya aur Apne upar uthaya She just put her legs around my waist.. again the bang bang started.. main Dekha ki wo bahut enjoy kar rahi thi mujhe bhi bahut achha lag raha tha... Then again new position, she was all set.I discharged after 20 minutes but the time which I shared with her was super duper. usko bhi Maja aaya uske satisfaction se dikh Raha tha...we just got ready and left the hotel....

Jate waqt ek sweet dfk n hug... All done..

Socha nahi tha ki aaj ki Shayam aise jayegi some time you can't predict what will happen in your life... Jo plan dupeher talak fix nahi hai woh kisi aur hi place pe Jake ruka...

Damages-3000
Hotel -600
Condo n boys-200

Regards
Yeda anna

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Send me contact pm

Super !
Hello mongers

Jaise ki aj Saturday tha subhe se office mein kaam karne ka maan nahi kar Raha tha....soch hi Raha tha ki aaj kidar jau kaunse bar mein....achanak bhayanak mein one of my old muse ne ping kiya

Girl- aj miloge kya
Me-menu mein kya hai

Girl- ap Ko kya chahiye
Me-aj badan bahut dukh Raha hai koi pyar se massage karde to bus Maja aa jaye..

Girl- sham Ko Milo massage k saath bahut kuch dungi
Me-lets have fun tonight

Decided the place and time..office mein Abhi bilkul bhi maan nahi lag Raha tha... Jaldi jaldi kaam khatam Kiya aur Venue pe poch gya....then she came a nice looking girl she is around 25...slim average assets ...was in jeans and t shirt.. I said hop on.. jaise hi bike pe baithi usne seeda haath mere johnny k pass leke gayi n started massaging...

Me-arre massage to mere badan ka karna hai.. usko(johnny) Ko sirf koi pyar se chumle to bhi usko aacha lagta hai.

Girl- yeh to starter hai main course to baki hai..

I was super excited.. thought ajj to Maja aane wala hai....

Reached hotel... Checkin Kiya ... Freshenup hue....just bed pe settle hua ki woh aayi aur mere lap par baith kar chumne lagi... Bus lag Raha tha ki bahut pyasi hai yeh chori.. mein bhi chalu ho gya... Dhire dhire kapde utarne lage.. ek dusre ko aise gale mil rahe they jaise 2 saap milan kar rahe ho.. Bahut maza aa raha tha.. Socha Ye mauka Nahi Chodna chahiye aur kuch naya position try karte hain Uske Pehle she just started giving me a nice blowjob... Bahut Dino baad Kisi Ne Mere Jonny Ko Itna Khush Kiya Hai.... Jaise Mera Johnny got high Main Usko bed pe sula Diya aur Chad Gaya uske upar and the bang bang started...
Me- chal Janu aj kuch Naya try karte hai
Girl- kya karenge

Mein usko bed se uthaya aur Apne upar uthaya She just put her legs around my waist.. again the bang bang started.. main Dekha ki wo bahut enjoy kar rahi thi mujhe bhi bahut achha lag raha tha... Then again new position, she was all set.I discharged after 20 minutes but the time which I shared with her was super duper. usko bhi Maja aaya uske satisfaction se dikh Raha tha...we just got ready and left the hotel....

Jate waqt ek sweet dfk n hug... All done..

Socha nahi tha ki aaj ki Shayam aise jayegi some time you can't predict what will happen in your life... Jo plan dupeher talak fix nahi hai woh kisi aur hi place pe Jake ruka...

Damages-3000
Hotel -600
Condo n boys-200

Regards
Yeda anna

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Bhoomi is hot I made her dance for me... Good looks.. Nice waist... Plump as I like..

But buddy other day at kishore u cud have said Hi.... When u were sitting....

We are forum buddy.. You recognized Anglo.. Which means all of us.. Could have introduced

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Mark bhai which place?

Saturday short outing

When King and His whole army is in Fort Rasna
Where was lonely uncle ?

Uncle was in his next experiment
( remember when everyone used to be in Kishore ..lonely uncle Used to be in Hybrid bar Rasna ..giving Sb training to Db gals )

So decided to continue the mission of training and went to New Lab Laila

It was second outing after last one whose FR was put

This time strategy was simple
Convert Sb into Db

So straight went at Sat in Sb
Laila Sb is much clean than any other Sb
( as it is newly made )
Sb gals are offcoures all aunties
Two decent gals present
Good thing that I observed was there is one nice corner table with all privacy
It is closed from three side walls
Anyways aim was to Convet Sb into Db

So started the game
Cash on table
Gave one 100 rs note to waiter and told him go up and give it to Nandini
And tell her to come down to see who has given it

Also asked him to look for Reshma and Priya
Both were absent
But Nandini was presnt
So waited
Mean while Sb gals were amazed to see cash on table
Few tired to Come to say Hello
I manged to get rid of them
Few were saying
Yeh Service bar hai
Yaha kyo baithe ho
Upar jao

I told them
Aaj kuch alag karte hai

They did not get it

Then Nandini came
Low cut Choli with open back and ghagra

Now she was Nandini but not the last time one
I looked at the waiter
Nahi yeh bhi Nandini aur wo bhi Nandini
He said
Wo nahi aaya

So the who came also was cute one
Made her sit in my lap
Squeezed her
She willingly obliged
Then Sb gals realised what uncle is upto

Made this new Nandini dance on Choli ke peeche
Cash flewed in Sb of Laila probably for the first time
All Sb gals and customers were enjoying the dance
After the dance took Nandini's balls out
Brown nipples
Had some fun and then left
Tipped few Sb gals who were intialy laughing
Squeezed new Nandini
And left

Laila is the best place for Kishorification after Rasna
The ground floor Sb is the perfect room

Next time I need to get both Nandini down
And along with Priya and Reshma

Few other Meera road Marwadi gals also presnt
They are tough nuts
One was Reshma's friend
She had come down but could not retain her down
She needs training
Hope fully Reshma will get her down next time
I want db gals to come to Sb section of Laila
Let's see if this Experiment becomes successful or not

Will keep you all posted

Enjoy Week end
Uncle Sam
Hats off to Sam...this place was always on my Radar but i was dull lacked buzz...hope it will be happening soon as Legends start pitching in and contributing ..paving way for other mongers to carry on

Had the chance to monger after a looooooong time yesterday. I go out more for soaking in the vibe, all the nautankis happening around, watching sexy dances, nakhras of the diva babes , do bit of dancing, meeting new people, etc and yesterday was a blast. Rasna: 8 - 11:30pm Whitehouse: 12:00 to 3:30 am

After all this talk about Rasna here, went there for the first time; it didn't disappoint, especially after gulping down few beers. Ambience was good; checked in the inner room but got out of there, but did keep coming back every 20 mins or so as there was lots of good stuff happening . At the end, there was this sexy voluptuous fair chick rubbing on someone very innocent dude's dick - too good !
anyway, I sat down, ignored the girls around me as I was more into one of the nice one in the far corner. i called her, she came around, we had few chats, paid her 1K over a period of time. Her fat friend came around - paid her 200. She agreed to go to disc with me but only after a pani puri date :) got some sort of number, don't know if it will work. will find out later.
The guy sitting opposite to me who came around later - he got the voluptuous chick sitting with him for a while out of the SB, but she was going all over the floor - seems very popular. towards the end, lots of chicks were interested to have some action, so its good place to get it; I was sticking around with my somewhat conservative one.

White House - orchestra time on the 1st floor. first timer there. Lots of light. Few really super girls there who were taking their beauty too seriously and perhaps thinking how did they get to be born on this same planet us and why aren't we paying all the income tax to them to get the license to cohabitate :) called someone gorgeous I liked; gave her 500 to start with and then another 500 over a period of time. there was another guy who was throwing lots of cash on her. She literally spent 80% of the time looking herself at the mirror, 10% of her time going to dinner / food and 10% talking with her friend. I'd love a job like this ! didn't get her number - may be next time.

Had an amazing time with my new friend who was sitting beside me and throwing so much cash on one girl making her dance to make his 'permanent' one jealous; it seems he is trying to break her seal for 1L whilst she is demanding 2L and they are in negotiation phase !
where am I going today ? experiences let live life !
Think need to get several 100 upfront to avoid paying the higher notes.

will be good to met few of you one day..

Mk was the guy with cap beside Anglo... Opposite was me Mark... I will locate you next time, wherever I see u.. You are saved in my server.. Like uncle Sam..
And uncle Sam doesn't have a moustache

Correct me uncle Sam.. You to saved...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Goodness Mark, dont' you ever sleep :)

But now it all makes sense. Figuring out who's Anglo was a no-brainer and I was expecting MK to be around. But you didn't exactly fit my mental picture of MK so I inquired with Rani; she said his name is Raj and that's what got me believing you as MK. Either Rani made a mistake or you too go by that same nick. You looked familiar and now I know that's because you resemble an old colleague of mine. As for MK, I didn't get a good look at him because a) for most part he wasn't there b) He had his back to me and I could only see his side profile briefly (from which I registered him as a humble, honest, kindhearted guy) c) Rani was in full swing and she kept me distracted so I couldn't really spy on you guys much. Now that I know who's who everything falls in place.

Regarding the other guy I mentioned I guess I remember him right as the one with a thick tache. I never said he was Unclesam, just someone who fits my mental picture of the great guy.

Cheers!
-DH

DH
Anglo recognised u instantly...
But was lil unhappy that u remained aloof from us..
Didn't u see Rani giving me a hug as I entered?
My bar name is Raj,and I hv made it public in the forum..
Do u know how anglo recognised u?
It's cause earlier in ur fr,u had mentioned that YOU were the only guy who could keep Rani off the hook when anglo would be there in the same place..
As Rani was dancing her heart out for someone other than anglo,he must be a special guy...and it was you..
Next time,Mark se bach ke Rehna..
;-)

Saturday short outing

When King and His whole army is in Fort Rasna
Where was lonely uncle ?

Uncle was in his next experiment
( remember when everyone used to be in Kishore ..lonely uncle Used to be in Hybrid bar Rasna ..giving Sb training to Db gals )

So decided to continue the mission of training and went to New Lab Laila

It was second outing after last one whose FR was put

This time strategy was simple
Convert Sb into Db

So straight went at Sat in Sb
Laila Sb is much clean than any other Sb
( as it is newly made )
Sb gals are offcoures all aunties
Two decent gals present
Good thing that I observed was there is one nice corner table with all privacy
It is closed from three side walls
Anyways aim was to Convet Sb into Db

So started the game
Cash on table
Gave one 100 rs note to waiter and told him go up and give it to Nandini
And tell her to come down to see who has given it

Also asked him to look for Reshma and Priya
Both were absent
But Nandini was presnt
So waited
Mean while Sb gals were amazed to see cash on table
Few tired to Come to say Hello
I manged to get rid of them
Few were saying
Yeh Service bar hai
Yaha kyo baithe ho
Upar jao

I told them
Aaj kuch alag karte hai

They did not get it

Then Nandini came
Low cut Choli with open back and ghagra

Now she was Nandini but not the last time one
I looked at the waiter
Nahi yeh bhi Nandini aur wo bhi Nandini
He said
Wo nahi aaya

So the who came also was cute one
Made her sit in my lap
Squeezed her
She willingly obliged
Then Sb gals realised what uncle is upto

Made this new Nandini dance on Choli ke peeche
Cash flewed in Sb of Laila probably for the first time
All Sb gals and customers were enjoying the dance
After the dance took Nandini's balls out
Brown nipples
Had some fun and then left
Tipped few Sb gals who were intialy laughing
Squeezed new Nandini
And left

Laila is the best place for Kishorification after Rasna
The ground floor Sb is the perfect room

Next time I need to get both Nandini down
And along with Priya and Reshma

Few other Meera road Marwadi gals also presnt
They are tough nuts
One was Reshma's friend
She had come down but could not retain her down
She needs training
Hope fully Reshma will get her down next time
I want db gals to come to Sb section of Laila
Let's see if this Experiment becomes successful or not

Will keep you all posted

Enjoy Week end
Uncle Sam

Went to laila for some fun. Went too early at arnd 6. Nothing was there. Anna from sb tells two girls to my liking there come in. Sat.

One was decent . Order qtr. Start disrobing. Girl touchy. Tell her this sb stop nakra. Eventually realize she is very new. As said by Sam there is one corner place where there was old uncle milking a water buffalo. Led to two hidden rooms on the out. It's outside SB and just a small entrance in. Big enough for lot of disrobing fun. Spent 45 mins. Had the girl eating off hand. Then go in. Ou t room has no ac but two fans which I found was ok for short time.

Old man had left and water buffalo snoozing. Has her to move out and take another slim girl in. Not in mood to do much but generally playing with balls. Sudden music changes. Peep out of the secluded table to see Sam and slim girl dancing. Was about to leave for rasna to see what so much commotion on rasna was for. Notes flying. SB wondering why this is happening. Sam, in that corner was me with other decent lookong girl. Could see boons jiggling in the dance. Enjoyed one and left. After leaving find msg from mK rasna is arid. Facepalm. Could have stayed in laila.

Went to rasna. Total time waste. Stupid place. Called most names mentioned here. Just not my types. Called one by one gave 100 to all the names mentioned and left after beer. Rasna continues to disappoint for me.

Went to laila for some fun. Went too early at arnd 6. Nothing was there. Anna from sb tells two girls to my liking there come in. Sat.

One was decent . Order qtr. Start disrobing. Girl touchy. Tell her this sb stop nakra. Eventually realize she is very new. As said by Sam there is one corner place where there was old uncle milking a water buffalo. Led to two hidden rooms on the out. It's outside SB and just a small entrance in. Big enough for lot of disrobing fun. Spent 45 mins. Had the girl eating off hand. Then go in. Ou t room has no ac but two fans which I found was ok for short time.

Old man had left and water buffalo snoozing. Has her to move out and take another slim girl in. Not in mood to do much but generally playing with balls. Sudden music changes. Peep out of the secluded table to see Sam and slim girl dancing. Was about to leave for rasna to see what so much commotion on rasna was for. Notes flying. SB wondering why this is happening. Sam, in that corner was me with other decent lookong girl. Could see boons jiggling in the dance. Enjoyed one and left. After leaving find msg from mK rasna is arid. Facepalm. Could have stayed in laila.

Went to rasna. Total time waste. Stupid place. Called most names mentioned here. Just not my types. Called one by one gave 100 to all the names mentioned and left after beer. Rasna continues to disappoint for me.
Hi
Bakka u are really Eye of the Forum
U have a eye for hidden gems and places
And that's why u and me have chance sightings

This is second time we are crossing each other
Once was in Love
And now in Laila

U shout have said hello

I had seen u in Love and was wondering if it is you or some other forum member
As it was dim Sb lights ..was not so sure

U should have stayed back
I am not a planned mover fellow due to my work schedule and nature

But I love such chance encounters
Next time do wait and confirm if we happen to meet
Which I am sure we will

This Sb has lot of hidden space for fondling including corner table and inner room

They have few decent gals in Sb itself
After you left ..two gals had come who were more than decent

Laila Down room has more potential than the Rasna inner room

It is just that Laila first floor gals needs training to come to Down room
Let's see if it can be achieved

I am also bored with Rasna and need some new Place

We are about to meet Bakka
Very soon

Uncle Sam

So finally went some bar hoping yesterday and i planned it if it will be adventurous but the alcohol and girls make me stick to my regular routine.

Started with kishore at 4 pm and end at 2.30 am in nl

Nothing to mention special anything except
1) Just got info that Anglo bro will be at kishore on Monday.

2) Tried a gem at Kishore (didnt disclosed her name as i want to spend some time with her)

3) Nightangle bar again dissapointed me.

4) Look out for Muskaan ( name might be wrong as i was in effect of too much alcohol when i asked her name) a beautiful eyed white milky beauty who was in pink dress yesterday.

Thought of bar hoping today but i have taken lot of alcohol and feeling dehydrated.
Maybe on monday will visit some new point

One more thing i noticed that each girl dont want Rani to sit with me
Dont know why :p
Maybe some one knows better :p

Last edited:
Megharaj bar cbd Belapur plz Review
Aj Ka plan he Jane Ka .... koi jake aya he waha par plz give all info

Hi
Bakka u are really Eye of the Forum
U have a eye for hidden gems and places
And that's why u and me have chance sightings

This is second time we are crossing each other
Once was in Love
And now in Laila

U shout have said hello

I had seen u in Love and was wondering if it is you or some other forum member
As it was dim Sb lights ..was not so sure

U should have stayed back
I am not a planned mover fellow due to my work schedule and nature

But I love such chance encounters
Next time do wait and confirm if we happen to meet
Which I am sure we will

This Sb has lot of hidden space for fondling including corner table and inner room

They have few decent gals in Sb itself
After you left ..two gals had come who were more than decent

Laila Down room has more potential than the Rasna inner room

It is just that Laila first floor gals needs training to come to Down room
Let's see if it can be achieved

I am also bored with Rasna and need some new Place

We are about to meet Bakka
Very soon

Uncle Sam

Hi Sam,

It's just opposite for me Due to my work.. I really need to plan to come out. Once in a while I can break off without planning but mostly it's planned. Wil PM u on next visit. Let's see if we can meet.

Btw the nandhini I pmed was this one. But yeah both girls fit the same description. Both dance decently well. The two girls were with me in the corner and just before I left went to put make up, comb hair and come again. After the two hour disrobing session they needed some refitting and tinkering.

Why do I get a strong feeling kapal for all its fanciness pretensions, has exactly the same potential for fun like laila or saigeet!! I might need one more visit to see if my gut is right but it's got good corners, friendly waiters and few notes gets tongues wagging.

Hi guys..... new to this so asking.... haven’t been to any dB...... how does it work????? What all is accessible?????? And usually how much is the damage????? Guidance will really be appreciated

Monger spirit ....

As usual I start mongering with Mp before moving to db for fun. . Booked Ola to take me to the spa I intended but within 3 mins the vehicle met with major accident. . Since I was wearing seat belt escaped with few bruises & sprain but mentally I was thinking about the omen being negative. was wondering whether this is good omen that I didn’t get injured badly or bad omen warning me not to manger today

Big decision to make but I decided to move ahead with the session. Went to Mp and it was on expected lines and told myself to visit Tried and tested place which is raj mahal but stopped the vehicle when I saw daasil mid way. Got down & entered this place which was typical low end bar with most girls being 5/10 with couple of them being 7/10. Sat down for around one hour before choosing a girl who was extremely cooperative in bar and looked decent (definitely a milf for sure) who was pushing me to visit her house as she stays alone. Decided to take her for entry (daasil chicks entry rate is only 2k) but hotel guys were worried with letting the girl out with me since it was first time. Finally I had to tell them reference of the hotel they would send which relaxed them & hotel plus counter rates was 1k only & alarm bells should have rung but being shaken post accident i didn’t think much. Hotel took precaution of sending me first and girl next which impressed me

Now this hotel where they sent us usual for me and those idiots booked me in non AC room(should have thought about it when they asked only 500 for room). It was freaking hot for both of us and I could even complete the deed & bad omen once again but spoke to the hotel guys in detail after girl left and they agreed to get me girls if I come directly. . Every reaction has opposite reaction proved again, bad is always followed by good. Now I know where to go when I want release

Now I decided to visit Laila & decided to walk but landed @ Sai Pooja, since no one has spoken about it in forum decided to enter and it was decent place where the girls ranged between 4-7 on 10. Saw some of the best dance moves by a girl, tipped her and left for home

RTFF n enjoy
Hi guys..... new to this so asking.... haven’t been to any dB...... how does it work????? What all is accessible?????? And usually how much is the damage????? Guidance will really be appreciated

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

So finally went some bar hoping yesterday and i planned it if it will be adventurous but the alcohol and girls make me stick to my regular routine.

Started with kishore at 4 pm and end at 2.30 am in nl

Nothing to mention special anything except
1) Just got info that Anglo bro will be at kishore on Monday.

2) Tried a gem at Kishore (didnt disclosed her name as i want to spend some time with her)

3) Nightangle bar again dissapointed me.

4) Look out for Muskaan ( name might be wrong as i was in effect of too much alcohol when i asked her name) a beautiful eyed white milky beauty who was in pink dress yesterday.

Thought of bar hoping today but i have taken lot of alcohol and feeling dehydrated.
Maybe on monday will visit some new point

One more thing i noticed that each girl dont want Rani to sit with me
Dont know why
Maybe some one knows better :p

Wrong info - regarding Anglo's presence in Kishore in the coming week.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  6. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  8. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  9. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back