dance bars in navi mumbai

It's sad to see a good place fall apart. The same is true for Sangam Bar at Rabale. When I posted a review of if for the first time around November last year, @mongerking26 mentioned that it's been his go to place in the early 2000s. But my recent few visits there has been quite disappointing. A lot of good girls seems to have left (including my all time fav dancer from all DBs). Here's a report of my last visit to the place a week to ten days back.

I could see nothing interesting. There was just one girl, Avantika, worth looking at who was standing alone near the counter and was singing and dancing. She's a pretty face, I'll give her that, but I had her dance for me during my last visit and it wasn't all that. I called the captain and asked him, "Is there any dancer in the room". He brought Avantika to me. I thought I'll give her another chance. Wasn't too pleased with the performance so only one bundle showered on her. However, she's pretty and have potential so I felt bad about not tipping her enough so gave her 500 more with the feedback that it seemed like a replay of her last performance. Challenged all the blackcoats if they can bring to me another dancer and they scooted around. One brought a girl who said she don't want to dance today. The other brought one ordinary looking girl. Her whole dance performance was a loop of one single step. The only thing that worked is that she gave me seductive looks all through. Not a single note went flying in the air. Instead after the song I told her that dance didn't warrant money being thrown and the tips are only for the seduction. Next I paid my bills, tipped a 100 to every single waiter, captian, manager and told the manager that his place is falling apart. He tried to defend, make promises and seek my number but I just told him that this is the last time I've come to his joint unless he fixes things back.

@mongerking26, I remember as a child during one family outing in Vashi I saw Rasna and attracted by the name I insisted that we should have lunch there. I was a little confused when my dad said something to the tune that it's not a place to eat out at. Similarly, you mentioned Manorama at CBD in one of your posts and in the early days of manorama I never knew what's it about unless some news about it came in the papers. If you don't mind, it would be great if you can take a little history lesson for us and tell us about the bars in Navi Mumbai during your early years of mongering. It's a humble request.

Cheers!
-DH

Postscript: A couple of months back I visited Laila twice but didn't had any experience worth sharing. A blackcoat by the name of Nirmal took my number and started sending me more messages than all the girls put together. However, after recent posts by @Bakkarcrazy, @Unclesam, @Anglo I will visit it again sometime soon.

Queens and Princesses

Recently there has been some discussion on how it's difficult to score with the top girls of a bar and how the 2nd tier gives better service. I have a little disagreement with this line of thought. I believe the quality of service has nothing to do with the looks of the girl but it totally depends on your chemistry with the girl and her personality traits. What is true is that the top girls won't come easy. Now, I am no playboy casanova but I have had good success with girls and here I would like to share a few pointers on how to get them. Others may add their views too.

Think of the game of cards. The hand that is dealt to you is not in your control, it's just what you got. But how you use that hand to play your game is entirely up to you. While it's great to have a good hand, It's not enough to ensure victory. Sometimes if you don't play your game right you'll lose in-spite of having the best possible hand. It's the same case with bar girls or any girl for that matter. How good looking you are, how much money you have, how attractive your natural persona isโ€ฆ these are like the hand that's been dealt to you and you can do little to change that. With this given whether or not you win the girl depends entirely on how you play your game with her. Here are somethings that you should and shouldn't do:

Rule 1: Never show desperation. Retain your negotiation power.
Rule 2: Show that rewards are great but create competition. Let it be a challenge for her.
Rule 3: Two steps forward, one step back. Keep her hooked on to you. (If she's not easy to get, neither should you be)

How to apply the above rules? Here's a case study. (While the case below is spread over several days you can also do it in one single visit if you get the idea)

Sonali is beyond doubt the best girl at Saigeet, my most recent playground. The first time I hit the bar (after a long gap) I noticed her giving me cold shoulder. She would raise her chin, sway her hairs and not look straight at me. She did notice me as a potential customer but she wanted me to make the move and call her over. I didn't do that. Not in the 2nd or the 3rd visit either. All this time I was having a great time with other girls. With all the spending I have established myself as a great catch and yet I have not turned my attention to the number 1 girl there. But if I continued ignoring her for too long, she'd have lost interest in me, simply tagging me as a looser who doesn't deserve her (top girls, understandably have an attitude). On my 4th visit I ask the captain to bring me the best dancer they have knowing exactly who he'll get. When Sonali came over I called her near and said, "Sonali, right?" She acted surprised that I already know her name. This was my two steps forward, letting her know that I have noticed her. My next question to her, "You know how to dance?" was my one step back. Because she's proud to be the most sought after dancer and I just told her that while I may have noticed her but not really. After her dance performance (which earned her a generous tip) I called her close and asked, "How long can you keep dancing?". Her reply doesn't matter. This question was just to let her know that I am not a one-dance guy and it's worth investing in me. Next I called her friend, Kiran, standing next to her (she's danced for me twice before and was waiting for her turn) and tipped her too. After my two steps forward, of breaking the ice with the top girl and telling her that I have big plans for her, this was my one step back by maintaining competition.

The last couple of weeks I've not been able to visit the bar but I know how things will go if it goes my way. When you go to a bar and seek out a little known girl it makes her feel special and she loves you for making her feel that way. But if you go out seeking out the queen - nothing. It's just another day at work for her. She should simple be passing by when I am having a good time and I pull her in. This way her ego stays intact without me bending over for her. Next I fulfill my promise of making her dance till she can't move her legs anymore and I end the day with a dance performance by Pooja my favorite girl @ Saigeet.

Hope this tip helps fellow mongers achieve greater success. Let the games begin!

-DH

Dude visited Laila yesterday .... Reached at 5.30pm...DB opens but no girls till 7pm..Sat for 30min..SB section.. Ambience is OK. But my God terrible ladies, worst ever... I didn't want to go back, was lazy..so waited.. . But I think it starts by 8pm..fullflow... But cudnt wait that long doing nothing.... So left for Rasna...

Went to white house Nerul.. Near LP bus stand around 9.30pm DB in operations... I found it a dead bar..Girls were mostly 5/10.. Will goback once more to see the OB girls... Disappointed with Whitehouse.. Read so many reviews.... Ambience is good...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Dude visited Laila yesterday .... Reached at 5.30pm...DB opens but no girls till 7pm..Sat for 30min..SB section.. Ambience is OK. But my God terrible ladies, worst ever... I didn't want to go back, was lazy..so waited.. . But I think it starts by 8pm..fullflow... But cudnt wait that long doing nothing.... So left for Rasna...

Went to white house Nerul.. Near LP bus stand around 9.30pm DB in operations... I found it a dead bar..Girls were mostly 5/10.. Will goback once more to see the OB girls... Disappointed with Whitehouse.. Read so many reviews.... Ambience is good...

my resident doll tells me there is police issue going on at the moment. usually the bird quality is good.

Hi

To monger or not to monger is the question ?

So many times discussed before

Mongerplesure this is for you

Do we go to Db for Sex ?

Ans
Ee Sex ka howat hai babua ..
Ethho 5 ml panni nikalwa lo to sex to hui gawa
Wo to hum sasura Bahoto din se nikalat hai
Us main ka hai
Us ke liye Na Jawat hum Daance bar
Na Munna Na

Aree hum ko to Daaru aur Daasi Chahiye
Wo bhi Choli pehen ke
Choli ke peeeche Kya hai
Ku Ku ku ku
Choliya ke hook Khole Rajaji

Thaari Indie Aiisa thumka nahi lagawe gi
Samjhe Babu

Question 2

Do u go to Db for finding love ?

Answer
Looveee
Ee ka cheez hai ?
Ha
Ka cheez hai ee Love ?

Wo jo hum Eschool main karat the
Teacher madam ke saath
Ya phir College main
Bagal wali Priya ke saath
Train main
Chumma liya tha Uska station pe
Muut diye the us ke babale dekh ke

Bawla hui Gawa to Munna
Kab bada hoga tu ?

Loove naam ka to condom aata hai humre gaoon main
Paani nikalte ke pehle Kaam awaat
Mango flavour

Na Munna Na
Yo Love Shove to hum ko pata Naahi

Hum to Jawat hai
Daasi ko nachane
Us ke ball Sab ke samne babane
Us ke Choli kholne
Us ko Nanga Karne

Ab hum ui paisa Dassi ko Naahi deet
To Babuwa Modi Leke Jawat humara paisa
Wo ka karat us ka
Vikas ?
Ghanta ...

Us se to hum better hai
Janta ka paisa janta ko wapis Kar rahe hai

Wo ka bolat hai PC babu

Service to mankind is service to God

Hum bhi to service karat hai

Needy aur Nudy females ki
Thumka Laga ke

To Mongerplesure

Aao kabhi Haveli pe ...

Uncle Sam

Post script

Dear DH
Sonali is very good dancer
But she has one problem
Her Balls don't exist
They are smaller than Sonam Kapoor

To Jigarshergil

Doll needs Cash
Give it
Loads of it
She will dance
With clothes or with out

Hi

Do we go to Db for Sex ?

Ans
Us main ka hai
Na Munna Na

Wo bhi Choli pehen ke
Choli ke peeeche Kya hai
Ku Ku ku ku

Samjhe Babu

Question 2

Answer
Looveee
Ee ka cheez hai ?
Ha
Ka cheez hai ee Love ?

Teacher madam ke saath
Ya phir College main
Train main

Bawla hui Gawa to Munna
Kab bada hoga tu ?

Mango flavour

Na Munna Na

Hum to Jawat hai
Daasi ko nachane
Us ke Choli kholne
Us ko Nanga Karne

Wo ka karat us ka
Vikas ?
Ghanta ...

Us se to hum better hai

Wo ka bolat hai PC babu

Thumka Laga ke

To Mongerplesure

Aao kabhi Haveli pe ...

Uncle Sam

Post script

Dear DH
But she has one problem
Her Balls don't exist

To Jigarshergil

Doll needs Cash
Give it
Loads of it
She will dance
With clothes or with out
Sam your report I read very carefully as in each quote there is life learning lessons.
I generally go to SB DB for mind game and implement it in real life. My boss's secretary is unmarried 35+ lady but to my surprise she is attracting towards me but it's a bread butter place I have to deliberately avoid her. Already a case happened boy has to resign so enjoining SB DB.

If I like a girl outside have a frame in mind try to get a gal in SB or DB resemble to that frame get synchronised in 5-6 visit and get my job done.

keep mongering keep sharing knowledge

God bless you Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queens and Princesses

Recently there has been some discussion on how it's difficult to score with the top girls of a bar and how the 2nd tier gives better service. I have a little disagreement with this line of thought. I believe the quality of service has nothing to do with the looks of the girl but it totally depends on your chemistry with the girl and her personality traits. What is true is that the top girls won't come easy. Now, I am no playboy casanova but I have had good success with girls and here I would like to share a few pointers on how to get them. Others may add their views too.

Think of the game of cards. The hand that is dealt to you is not in your control, it's just what you got. But how you use that hand to play your game is entirely up to you. While it's great to have a good hand, It's not enough to ensure victory. Sometimes if you don't play your game right you'll lose in-spite of having the best possible hand. It's the same case with bar girls or any girl for that matter. How good looking you are, how much money you have, how attractive your natural persona isโ€ฆ these are like the hand that's been dealt to you and you can do little to change that. With this given whether or not you win the girl depends entirely on how you play your game with her. Here are somethings that you should and shouldn't do:

Rule 1: Never show desperation. Retain your negotiation power.
Rule 2: Show that rewards are great but create competition. Let it be a challenge for her.
Rule 3: Two steps forward, one step back. Keep her hooked on to you. (If she's not easy to get, neither should you be)

How to apply the above rules? Here's a case study. (While the case below is spread over several days you can also do it in one single visit if you get the idea)

Sonali is beyond doubt the best girl at Saigeet, my most recent playground. The first time I hit the bar (after a long gap) I noticed her giving me cold shoulder. She would raise her chin, sway her hairs and not look straight at me. She did notice me as a potential customer but she wanted me to make the move and call her over. I didn't do that. Not in the 2nd or the 3rd visit either. All this time I was having a great time with other girls. With all the spending I have established myself as a great catch and yet I have not turned my attention to the number 1 girl there. But if I continued ignoring her for too long, she'd have lost interest in me, simply tagging me as a looser who doesn't deserve her (top girls, understandably have an attitude). On my 4th visit I ask the captain to bring me the best dancer they have knowing exactly who he'll get. When Sonali came over I called her near and said, "Sonali, right?" She acted surprised that I already know her name. This was my two steps forward, letting her know that I have noticed her. My next question to her, "You know how to dance?" was my one step back. Because she's proud to be the most sought after dancer and I just told her that while I may have noticed her but not really. After her dance performance (which earned her a generous tip) I called her close and asked, "How long can you keep dancing?". Her reply doesn't matter. This question was just to let her know that I am not a one-dance guy and it's worth investing in me. Next I called her friend, Kiran, standing next to her (she's danced for me twice before and was waiting for her turn) and tipped her too. After my two steps forward, of breaking the ice with the top girl and telling her that I have big plans for her, this was my one step back by maintaining competition.

The last couple of weeks I've not been able to visit the bar but I know how things will go if it goes my way. When you go to a bar and seek out a little known girl it makes her feel special and she loves you for making her feel that way. But if you go out seeking out the queen - nothing. It's just another day at work for her. She should simple be passing by when I am having a good time and I pull her in. This way her ego stays intact without me bending over for her. Next I fulfill my promise of making her dance till she can't move her legs anymore and I end the day with a dance performance by Pooja my favorite girl @ Saigeet.

Hope this tip helps fellow mongers achieve greater success. Let the games begin!

-DH
hey DH, thanks dude ..its really good to get some proven lessons :) one favour , now you have talked the talk, lets walk the walk :) come to Nurul Whitehouse OB, and get this doll wrapped. tonight / tomorrow ?
let me see the master in action.
doll traits: name: Neha, very fair, from Punjab she said, always chewing her gum, and 90% of the time looking the mirror and sajao'ing her hair, probably thinking God is the luckiest being on earth to have had the chance to create her, wears one of the best dresses of the lot, the youngest in the lot, 5'4'', tends to look at the floor most of the time when she is not gushing with awe looking at the miror, most often in the centre :) lets do it bro !!

Hi

Do we go to Db for Sex ?

Ans
Us main ka hai
Na Munna Na

Wo bhi Choli pehen ke
Choli ke peeeche Kya hai
Ku Ku ku ku

Samjhe Babu

Question 2

Answer
Looveee
Ee ka cheez hai ?
Ha
Ka cheez hai ee Love ?

Teacher madam ke saath
Ya phir College main
Train main

Bawla hui Gawa to Munna
Kab bada hoga tu ?

Mango flavour

Na Munna Na

Hum to Jawat hai
Daasi ko nachane
Us ke Choli kholne
Us ko Nanga Karne

Wo ka karat us ka
Vikas ?
Ghanta ...

Us se to hum better hai

Wo ka bolat hai PC babu

Thumka Laga ke

To Mongerplesure

Aao kabhi Haveli pe ...

Uncle Sam

Post script

Dear DH
But she has one problem
Her Balls don't exist

To Jigarshergil

Doll needs Cash
Give it
Loads of it
She will dance
With clothes or with out
Brilliant - kya samjhayla bhai or kaise ! we mongers / clubbers get bored with certainty, like to operate on the edge, push the envelope of possibilities with these beautiful dolls in the midst of heart pounding music, bodies moving and gyrating in tandem, eye to eye...will retire when dead :)

Saturday night jawan hai!!! Kaha jana chaiye aaj? Plz suggest..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hi

Do we go to Db for Sex ?

Ans
Us main ka hai
Na Munna Na

Wo bhi Choli pehen ke
Choli ke peeeche Kya hai
Ku Ku ku ku

Samjhe Babu

Question 2

Answer
Looveee
Ee ka cheez hai ?
Ha
Ka cheez hai ee Love ?

Teacher madam ke saath
Ya phir College main
Train main

Bawla hui Gawa to Munna
Kab bada hoga tu ?

Mango flavour

Na Munna Na

Hum to Jawat hai
Daasi ko nachane
Us ke Choli kholne
Us ko Nanga Karne

Wo ka karat us ka
Vikas ?
Ghanta ...

Us se to hum better hai

Wo ka bolat hai PC babu

Thumka Laga ke

To Mongerplesure

Aao kabhi Haveli pe ...

Uncle Sam

Post script

Dear DH
But she has one problem
Her Balls don't exist

To Jigarshergil

Doll needs Cash
Give it
Loads of it
She will dance
With clothes or with out

Haha UncleSam
A scene from movie Welcome clicked in my mind as soon as i read this post where Akshay kumar say to Katrina kaif ki yeh underworld wale nahi sudherenge agar ek kekda bahar nikalne ki koshish karega to doorsra uski taang kheechker aur neeche le jayega :p

UncleSam Why are u using bhojpuri to explain the whole situtation as i dont belong to up but i think any thing explain in this languague sounds funny :p

Raha Government ka sawaal just ask bhakt they will even prove that sonam has bigger boobs then ayesha and its just hidden like Vikas.
Vikas only appears in front of bhakt as Sonam boobs appear in front of Anand ahuja.

You are right my friend jub tuk zindagi khulker jiyo
And yes who can better understand the Nasha which we get from their eyes and thumkas (of course fake )

Main to yahan behak gaya tha Uncle Sam ne meri aankhe khol di :p

US haweliyaan to bahut hai aur hum sabhi haweliyon pe jaate hain sauk farmane bus yeh kismat ki baat hai ki aamna saamna nahi hua ya shaayad pehchaan nahi paye ek doosre ko

Will please to meet you soon at some Fort where we can make dasis dance for us not for entire public

Mumbai I love you

I was in Mumbai on 18 and today afternoon as well went to 3 bars to enjoy

Kishore - reached around 8 pm all full, ordered beer there lots of 30 plus as well as 26 plus so enjoyed good song one girl named Pooja touch my cheeks so asked her for drink n sit , enjoyed a lot lot of fondling boobs pressed nipple sucking and at last she ask for lodge booking I denied.

Total damage 550 beer 500 girl 100 tip to Anna

Move to sneha - as I entered 6 milf come to my seat , ordered beer and ask 1 milf to sit with me , lots of dkf , boobs pressed , and at last world best hand job within table

Damage around 1100 and I was very happy

Rasna - nice girls lots of eye contact , one girl from Rajasthan standing in front of my table beautiful eyes , she smiles and I ask her to sit she took 500 for dance on 2 songs and asking 2000 for sb I denied Soo enjoyed her company well

At last Mumbai I love u

Good FR bro.

Can anyone advise me on the tip for the anna SB. Usually they ask / expect 100 each for waiter & coatwala. I attempted to give less however they expect minimum 100 each. May be proportal to the time spent in bar? Also Bud costs 600-650. Am i right? I hope they charge evenly.

It seems you avoided drink in SB for girl which is good. This otherwise inflates the bill by 400- 500.

I have seen SB girls are always looking for money for themselves, then want to order for themselves to inflate the bill, and want to tip the waiters and coatwala in front of them.

Also SB girls want their friends to be seated too!

Also befriending SB girl has merits and demerits. She fakes as if she is posseive about you and does not allow you to sit with others girls. The benefit is, the raport built assures of good service.

Yesterday, I faced the situation where the girl I repeated in Kishore and in Sai Darbar went on short break and i learned that they went to other customers and wanted me to wait for them

Really it is a conplex business and everyone eyeing at our pockets. May be seniors can help by sharing key insights into these sutuations.

Mumbai I love you

I was in Mumbai on 18 and today afternoon as well went to 3 bars to enjoy

Kishore - reached around 8 pm all full, ordered beer there lots of 30 plus as well as 26 plus so enjoyed good song one girl named Pooja touch my cheeks so asked her for drink n sit , enjoyed a lot lot of fondling boobs pressed nipple sucking and at last she ask for lodge booking I denied.

Total damage 550 beer 500 girl 100 tip to Anna

Move to sneha - as I entered 6 milf come to my seat , ordered beer and ask 1 milf to sit with me , lots of dkf , boobs pressed , and at last world best hand job within table

Damage around 1100 and I was very happy

Rasna - nice girls lots of eye contact , one girl from Rajasthan standing in front of my table beautiful eyes , she smiles and I ask her to sit she took 500 for dance on 2 songs and asking 2000 for sb I denied Soo enjoyed her company well

At last Mumbai I love u

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Good FR bro.

Can anyone advise me on the tip for the anna SB. Usually they ask / expect 100 each for waiter & coatwala. I attempted to give less however they expect minimum 100 each. May be proportal to the time spent in bar? Also Bud costs 600-650. Am i right? I hope they charge evenly.

It seems you avoided drink in SB for girl which is good. This otherwise inflates the bill by 400- 500.

I have seen SB girls are always looking for money for themselves, then want to order for themselves to inflate the bill, and want to tip the waiters and coatwala in front of them.

Also SB girls want their friends to be seated too!

Also befriending SB girl has merits and demerits. She fakes as if she is posseive about you and does not allow you to sit with others girls. The benefit is, the raport built assures of good service.

Yesterday, I faced the situation where the girl I repeated in Kishore and in Sai Darbar went on short break and i learned that they went to other customers and wanted me to wait for them

Really it is a conplex business and everyone eyeing at our pockets. May be seniors can help by sharing key insights into these sutuations.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk
Never more than 50 to ur table ka black coat.. unless he is doing something out of turn for you. That too limit it to 100.

Other anna on table 20 to 40 or so..

Maybe the red coat deserves 100, but subject to same condition as black coat anna.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

All dear friend ,
First of all I put disclosure : Views are personal open for all to comment constructively.
I have been visiting Rasna for almost 18 months but since last 15 days I m noticing few disappointments as under:
1. Inner section which has been happening has become gas chamber. Worse than kishore . Despite telling coat wala and management no body is bothered as we all continue to throng it like anything. I guess till the time we continue to go it's going to be same.
2. Huge deterioration in quality of chiks. I guess @Unclesam @mongerking26 may agree with me . I m comparing the quality around 2 months back. Further few hot chiks of Rasna I observed in Blue star. I guess that's the influx some fellow monger mentioned in FR. Well one may argue that chiks keep rotating. However, I have been noticing them at Rasna for almost a year. In blue star they recognized me. Due to loud music couldn't talk to them.
3. I have brought many of my outstation friend here and enjoyed even 1st visit pick for entry was also well. Now since chiks are earning at place itself there r complaints. Well I didn't have exp. as I avoided entry looking at current scene.
So in my opinion there has been complete kishori fication of Rasna not in sense of mongering action but in terms of Ambiente and quality of chiks . Please note that i m referring to inner section.
Well having said all this, its still not bad place if u can cope up with careless attitude of management.
From my side bye bye to Rasna till it comes back on track. May consider star night as suggested by shri shri @Pratapchan or laila/ Blue star/ Adarsh
Forum is open for discussion.

A lot of girls will not drink beer with you , they will say I want Rio or juice or fried rice , so what I did was I said full bottle is in front of u drink or let me drink ur beer with nipples I make them engage n beg for more , in rasna it was same with me so I said 2k for kiss n touch is not good so dance for 2 songs only for 500 , but far better then Delhi I must say

Samundra bar - lot of eye candies , 200 ka notes 20 main karwaya and 3 girls ne bola bahar milo jaldi for fun but main chup chap Chala aaya bcoz being a new guy in Mumbai can't trust easily kahin chuna na lga de koi. Happy mongering dosto

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  7. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  12. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  14. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  16. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  17. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  28. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  34. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  37. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  38. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  39. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  44. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  47. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  48. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
Back