dance bars in navi mumbai

overtime partying continues ...FRs from yesterday....was thinking in the morning whether to target new bars or spend bit more time nurturing the leads from previous nights..took a balanced approach..
visited 2 new bars for me: Meghraj, Nigtangle (evening shifts) ; repeat: Sona (late night shift)

Meghraj : DONT FU***ING GO THERE ! :mad::mad:its a shamshan ..not too many occasions have disappointed me in life as my visit there yesterday especially the place looks really good from outside and it has been in my wish list for a while. 10+ coatwalas, 5 impoverished girls, 1 customer . this is 9pm. ye sab dekhte hi full on 'aata maajhi satatli' :) i have been drinking on my way to boot up..so ordered another drink. after a while, once i loosened up a bit, i asked one of the girls from a distance away, who looked the best out of lot, to come and sit with me; and that brought the 2nd wave of horror - she had multiple shades of makeup on her face and after 2 drinks my poor brain and eyes weren't able to cope with the holographic, multi-layer facial textures. so i went through my wallet ( it had 20k cash - she was eyeing continuously) and but only got her 5 x 20 notes , and that really pissed her off. i was thinking she would say thanks as there wasn't really any other customer by then, but .. I asked the coatwala and the manager what's wrong this crap bird quality ..answer was OB will start at 10 and 'aaj hi nahi aaha ladkiyan'...so if anyone has a positive experience with this bar pls share. it might have been only yesterday.
Damage: 700(rum) + 100 (girl) + (40 tips) + free gaali to them : 840 INR

next Nigtangle: found one bar on my radar closed near McDonald, and hence went into the all raved about Nightangle. Man, this was extreme, it was like entering a fish market - there was no space, it was full on, which was good. They got me a chair shared with others. Pulled one pretty girl, but she was so nervous/hesitant..i said lets dance and what's wrong ? she said she cant dance and that paisa bhi nahi mila. i joked 'ghar mein bhukhe bacche rakhke aayi ho kya' to which she smiled. i gave her 100 and then got 2K converted , out of which gave her 1k. in the mean time, the coatwala wanted me to take her for entry, but i didn't want to until we have built up a bit of rapport prior. so i took her number and left. the weird thing is she looked so much like my friend's wife ..have to check if she is her sister or related :)
Damage: 1k (girl) + 700 (drinks) + 200 tips : 2K

Sona: midnight shift stars and i was going to put some effort and money on my doll i met prev night. Her phone only switched on in the evening and she called few times to come to the office.
I take a seat, order a drink, doll notices me a bit later. Now the interesting part and conversation: I receive few phone calls from Nightangle doll :
NA Doll: "tum aur kahi baithe ho kya ? "
me: " nahi toh . ghar ja raha hu"
NA Doll: phir paise utha ke kyoun gaye (she was refering to 1k out of 2K i hadn't intentionally given it to her". it just astonished me how intelligent in these things they are !
me: "kyoun tumhe pura dena chaiye tha ? "
NA Doll: "nahi..tum uthake le gaye..sochi aur kahi batho ge. ghar kaise ja rahe ho?"
me: gari mein
NA Doll: kya gari hai tumhare pas ?
me: bari gari hain. chalo chal te he ghumne
NA Doll: kaha leh jao ge"
...anyway after a short unexpected conversation i excused myself and tried to refocus on Sona Doll
experience in Sona was boring.. 2 drinks and 2K to the doll over a period of time. she looks around, smiles, i give her few 20 notes . Repeat mode. Music was atrocious from Mohenjodara / Harappa time it seems, i don't know who requests these songs. i was falling asleep and getting extremely frustrated. unfortunately, Sona doll doesn't dance either - i think i need to improve my choices ! i am trying to meet outside the bar..lets see but I'm not positive on this one. she is too seasoned i think.

Damage: 2k girl, 1.5k drinks. tips. 200. total: 3.7k

p.s - doll count is growing and so is the request of balance karwa do, mera bhai / meri mammi ke liye pizza order karwa do.. unsustainable :) need to prune ...

@Mongering1984,monger pleasure,mark..
Regarding defunct air conditioning in kishor and rasna..
I have been relentlessly trying to persuade owners of kishor to put an extra a.c in both inner rooms,and also want an exhaust installed inside as both rooms are zero ventilated..
I got very positive response from BC owner that he will do it in next twenty four hours..
What I like about this owner is,he always tells me that he would fix a.c.in next 24 hours..I have been telling him to fix it since last September and he keeps on telling me that he would do it next day..
So I hv almost stopped going to Kishor last three months,only exception is just to keep anglo and mark company,o went thrice..
Now,after I got pissed off with lethargic attitude from kishor owner,I wanted some place to turn into kishor like place..
I found rasna to be next destination for us..
The bad luck followed us there too..
With inner room a.c.s not working,the condition was even worse than kishor..
So here I went to Santosh Anna,the owner..
He was so cooperative that he instructed a technician to do a.c.job on SOS basis..
The technician did an excellent job by not doing anything to a.c.BC.
Then I approached a sardar ji partner of rasna who was equally considerate to listen to my grievance..
He was so polite and considerate that he accompanied me to inner room and did inspection himself..
I thought the job is done..
But,my hopes turned futile as the next day I found situation turning still worse with a.c.spewing hot air instead of cooling..BC..
Is ki maa ki aankh..
BC,I hv totally stopped going to rasna of late..
I do not want to slap any sardar in my life,hence,I have resolved to stop visiting rasna untill the owners stop breathing forever..

Mongerking26 bro its really nice that you make pressure on behalf of us to put good ac in these bars
I personally think condition in Rasna might be changed as they have more footfall than kishore. whenever we go to any place just look to their washroom and you have whole idea about the place and believe me I havenโ€™t seen worst washroom than kishore of running bar.

They know the weak point of mongers very well.
Like a children who doesnโ€™t care about parents foods health environment friends safety whenever they see and get new toys
Similarly with mongers when they get good service they dont take care about hygiene atmosphere damages .

I m sure and even i can bet that within a week we have new ac in one of these two bars

Hi all just want to know one thing , girls of samundar bar near Mumbai central are good in comparison to Kishore or may be bear was running but I found samundar bar chicks with lots of eye contact n they asked me to exchange numbers also but I left , does any senior members have scored over there ??? Shall I visit samundar again ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi all just want to know one thing , girls of samundar bar near Mumbai central are good in comparison to Kishore or may be bear was running but I found samundar bar chicks with lots of eye contact n they asked me to exchange numbers also but I left , does any senior members have scored over there ??? Shall I visit samundar again ??

Samundra bar.. In Mumbai central is a OB... KISHORE is an semi DB/SB.. No comparison... Most of girls in Samundra from Congress House/Chembur camp.. So. If you want, better go to Cngress House... Cheaper rate and similar girl...

Or just dance than sit in bar, order drink.. Splash some cash.... But entry through bar will be expensive.

Samundra bar.. In Mumbai central is a OB... KISHORE is an semi DB/SB.. No comparison... Most of girls in Samundra from Congress House/Chembur camp.. So. If you want, better go to Cngress House... Cheaper rate and similar girl...

Or just dance than sit in bar, order drink.. Splash some cash.... But entry through bar will be expensive.

Thank you very much for ur feedback as I will be traveling in June last so will save this reply and my Moto is work hard party hard so next time will be going cg as per your suggestion thank you

Hi .
I used to be a regular of samudra
All they do is cheat and loot for a beginner ..(even I was a beginner 12-14 years ago )
It's a good place to visit if u r near Bombay central .girls won't allow u to touch or dance with u. They may dance depending on LE radar. If u can shower a 5 digit amount.
So just go .look at their adayein and lusty looks . Beer piyo Aur niklo.
Instead Indiana is a better option in tardeo after 10.30.

Hi Sharad if u spend they will dance for u .. minimum 5-10k .. and if u are trying to pick someone from there seems it will not be possible till 2-3 visits and spending of minimum 1 that too not sure .. so my advise sit watch dance spend 2-3 thousand then head for NL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi friend ,

I also feel the same , 200 note being exchanged by Anna in black for tips I was new so didn't said just observe , 3 girls smile n asked my stay n wait till 10 pm so that I can touch them fully which I refused bcoz I was new in Mumbai as a Traveller so next time will be going to Cong house for sure as paise kharch hi karna Hain to Dekh ke Kya karunga no touch nothing there just tip n feel their ass in mind
Hi .
I used to be a regular of samudra
All they do is cheat and loot for a beginner ..(even I was a beginner 12-14 years ago )
It's a good place to visit if u r near Bombay central .girls won't allow u to touch or dance with u. They may dance depending on LE radar. If u can shower a 5 digit amount.
So just go .look at their adayein and lusty looks . Beer piyo Aur niklo.
Instead Indiana is a better option in tardeo after 10.30.

Hi friend ,

I also feel the same , 200 note being exchanged by Anna in black for tips I was new so didn't said just observe , 3 girls smile n asked my stay n wait till 10 pm so that I can touch them fully which I refused bcoz I was new in Mumbai as a Traveller so next time will be going to Cong house for sure as paise kharch hi karna Hain to Dekh ke Kya karunga no touch nothing there just tip n feel their ass in mind

Bhai 200 May waha kuch Nahi hoga I am regular over there from last 3 years..

Hi samsrt ,

I know it's Mumbai only thing is here to spend n enjoy I like this thing but 5 to 10 k is too much for dance better to head for rasna or sneha
Hi Sharad if u spend they will dance for u .. minimum 5-10k .. and if u are trying to pick someone from there seems it will not be possible till 2-3 visits and spending of minimum 1 that too not sure .. so my advise sit watch dance spend 2-3 thousand then head for NL

Hi samsrt ,

I know it's Mumbai only thing is here to spend n enjoy I like this thing but 5 to 10 k is too much for dance better to head for rasna or sneha

Yes Navi Mumbai is VFM catch a harbour line train from sandhurst station and reach janat of mongers Navi Mumbai

Hi ,

Exactly jannat 2 days main sab PTA chal gya maza aa gya such main , my boss is right jaoo or enjoy Karo phone off karke awesome exp , hj , kissing , fondling all maza will come here soon
Yes Navi Mumbai is VFM catch a harbour line train from sandhurst station and reach janat of mongers Navi Mumbai

I think the rasna a.c. issue is done and dusted..if MK has tried and failed.. there is no point pursuing this case.. although rasna is my favourite but the bad a.c. and extremely stuffy atmosphere has compelled me to bid bbye to rasna till the rains arrive..

Btw was talking to a few girls over my last visit.. there are at least 5 to 6 girls who come all the way from grant road (congress house).. pinky is one of them.. milf type.. she said lot of her patrons earlier used to go to mumbai bars. But after the demo drive and cash crunch many of the mumbai bar clientele has started crowding rasna and navi Mumbai bars. That probably explains the sudden rush..

Btw my favourite girl priyanka is back in rasna.. if anybody has a fascination for thin petite girl.. reasonably good-looking.. she cant' dance not much of an asset to grope about.. but good gfe...

I think the rasna a.c. issue is done and dusted..if MK has tried and failed.. there is no point pursuing this case.. although rasna is my favourite but the bad a.c. and extremely stuffy atmosphere has compelled me to bid bbye to rasna till the rains arrive..

Btw was talking to a few girls over my last visit.. there are at least 5 to 6 girls who come all the way from grant road (congress house).. pinky is one of them.. milf type.. she said lot of her patrons earlier used to go to mumbai bars. But after the demo drive and cash crunch many of the mumbai bar clientele has started crowding rasna and navi Mumbai bars. That probably explains the sudden rush..

Btw my favourite girl priyanka is back in rasna.. if anybody has a fascination for thin petite girl.. reasonably good-looking.. she cant' dance not much of an asset to grope about.. but good gfe...
Pinky is not cooperative..I made her seat twice.. 100-200 de ke jane diya...No dance no action...Although I liked her..

I am curious to knw what happened @disclaimhim,did you go to white house.. I was caught up yesterday with some personal work... Or I would surely visit... To see who is this Neha... I love girls with nakras...

Seriously tempted today........

so anyone going to tame the lioness today ?

Can't dance, not much assets to grab and press. But gfe...
She sits and boss around you? And demands things to be done and bought for her? And dont let you touch her?
Like a real girl friend ??

:)

Sunday Eve Mongering-
Actually I am mainly in spa's both extras n non extras(6-7visits since mongering started from Nov17) Hadd planned sunday evening for spa at. Khargar.
But due to ipl got late and ther is less frequency of trains from thane to panvel so had to cancel.
KLPD hogaya
Somehow gathered courage to venture sb alone again

Decided to hit Sb(2nd visit)

Sneha(Nerul)(Google Maps will take you exactly to location)
Went to sneha and reached around 8/8.15pm..jus went on 1st floor. It seems its jus sb.. Quality of.chicks not good..there was rush also n no privacy on 1st floor.. Jus scanned and left..

Sai Darbar(Nerul)
Didnt knew it has db section too..
Went on 1st.floor..its db...
Few gals 6/10, rest wer 3-4/10
Ordered red bull and jus observed.
Sat n enjoyed d atmosphere..
It wasnt houseful but good chicks were already occupied.
Some anna told dat db gals dont go sb downstairs... I don't think so..seniors pls guide..
Well jus observed gals and after tipping coatwala and waiter..left for service downstairs..
As I sit downstairs was told to order drink again.. Lots of aunties/ladies surrounded as I sat..dey r like bithao na..
I had to use cell.torch to see faces..
Selected one finally...some one ratna..
Well in sb section of sai darbar its complete black and one can have all the fun..though all were milf/aunties...
Made some ratna named gal to sit..
Maybe 5/10
Enjoyed half hr.. Kisses.. Dfk... Boobs press and dfk..
Gal initially didnt demand but when I paid her 300 after 20/25mins...she asked more and said aaj kamai nai hua.. Pls 500do...
I gave 400.. She was like pls 100 aur do..
I was like 10min ke baad deta hu.. She was like ok np.. She was ready to sit more.. Service was good...
She insisted on entry i denied. As m not in entry stuff..
Was in hury so left..
Damges- 2 redbulls-700(db n sb section)
Gal-500
Coatwalas and waiter-150
Other(travel and snacks) - 100
Total-1450
Average experiencee in limited budget..
Can seniors pls comment on whom to take in sb section of sai darbar. ??? Are there any young gals..maybe 23-27age..??
And do db gals come to sb down and how much to pay in dat case. ???
Sorry for big fr...maybe boring but might be useful for newbie..
Thanx all..
Happy Mongering

Last edited:
Can't dance, not much assets to grab and press. But gfe...
She sits and boss around you? And demands things to be done and bought for her? And dont let you touch her?
Like a real girl friend ??

:)
She is one of the quietest girl in rasna..no bossing not much demands too..
Offcourse you can touch her..
Rasna is half a service bar.. right

Right now bar scene is sobo bars is dead.

All bargirls in any bar will make eye contact with you, its there job. They want your attention. Dont get exicted about this. They want your money.

I think u were too drunk yaar. 200 tip is nothing.

I was in samundra yesterday, went there after few years. With ramzan and IPL plus vacation quality of girls wasnt great considering samundras name. Average to really poor Milf's/girls......only saw like two good gurl, bar had few customers. Around 9pm. Asked coatwallah says regular girls are in "goan" asshole.

Dont go to pick girls from big name bars like samundra just oggle and tip small amount.head to navi mumbai or NL/congress house. Picking girls from OB like samundra in mumbai can lead to headache and lost money and time. Its very random thing. Grant road bars like soni bar has easy picking but less quality. I am talking bout staff before 9:30pm shift.

Got bored in samundra, drank a beer and got out just tipped 50 to the table guys.

If u want to see dance then go in a group and share cost with friends. Group of 4 is best. Navi mumbai are best.

Cheap dance is possible in mumbai too, i have got girls MILFs .dancing for 1000/- in bars. But i am regular in those bars and girls do oblige since i am regular and tip well during normal visits.

Wanted to see mujra was told happens in faras road and congress house as faras road was nearby so went to faras road bacchu wadi in search for mujra kept asking around was told to go to congress house as there is some lafda but was late so went home

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  5. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  6. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  7. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅSunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Vivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  14. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  18. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  19. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  22. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  23. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  27. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  28. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  29. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  36. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  37. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  38. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  44. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  45. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
Back