dance bars in navi mumbai

Nicr video. Although mostly true, there are some who arent like what she described. It is a mongers luck to get a item, who isnt like this..

Takes money , time and what not, but is possible to get a fairly stable one, who will come when appka KLPD hua hai..

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Boss I am one of the lucky but what price I paid for being lucky I only know... yaha kaun hai terah musaphir jai gaa kaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small story on this topic... I usually don't share but an exception.... A bar girl from a very famous joint in Navi Mumbai... Wanted to come back to Mumbai... She had been to her native more than 4months and desperate need of money... She wanted to join back work.... I think she tried many customers of hers no one was interested in paying for her air ticket, quickest mode... From her village to Mumbai... Guest usually want value for money... So she called me pleading if I can buy the ticket and give her some money to come. It was not much...but no one wants to waste money... But she had good convincing skills.. So I took a gamble... I told her when I call you you need to come over and satisfy me... She agreed as she was desperate.... So I bought her the ticket and gave an agent the money so that she could receive.. I cudnt believe such smooth managed nexus...

She reached Mumbai and working... And I must say the best sex I have ever had with a bar girl.. And she is pretty good.... She kept her word too... And I tip her enough for the best sex experience.. Other our dead fish.. If you find someone u keep....
So you always need to pay.... And take risk...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mongering is a gamble in a way; we need to control expenses while look for satisfaction, and tip more at the right time, right place, right girl. Look for GFE while avoiding WFE. Need to separate real from fake. Really a tight rope walk. We get experince over the period. Sharing on forum & reading the forum is helping too :)

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

I agree about controlling expenses.. But if you want best quality, you need to pay the best....

So it's always wise to think before you leap....

Mongering is a gamble in a way; we need to control expenses while look for satisfaction, and tip more at the right time, right place, right girl. Look for GFE while avoiding WFE. Need to separate real from fake. Really a tight rope walk. We get experince over the period. Sharing on forum & reading the forum is helping too :)

Bhai gambling kabhi to luck chalegi but this is one way story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REAL MADRID..... TO NITE... GIRLS CAN BE AWAY FOR A DAY...

Vamos Real Madrid
1dda6b426e2632509c2ebb91eb731400.jpg

Uncle Sam...

Vasco Da Gama &, Columbus of our forum... ... Busy searching a new place.... All are eagerly waiting your FR.. It should be calenderised once a week...

Yes
Iceman

I am into research

Understanding people rather than just knowing them

Finding some new places for Kishorification
Let's see
If it works out
Will post FR soon

Uncle Sam

Quick fire FR om Rasna,

My friend was getting horny today evening, so dragged him to rasna..
Reached from mulund to rasna in 25 mins flat.. went straight to the inner room, dreading the heat.. was surprised to see it pretty cool inspite of the crowd..

A familiar face came and plonked her pretty booty next to me.. pallavi it was.

Tried to push her on to my friend, but she was insistent on sitting with me. God knows why, coz i have only given her 400 last time.. and dont plan tl give her much..

Well there she was, so why waste chance... So on some strange Bhojpuri song danced with her like crazy for arounf 20 mins.. surprisingly she got a bit emotional...

No idea why!!! I am not good with emotions.. tried tp fob her off.. but no..

Finally i had to bugger off.. gave her 400 again and she asked bahar milo naa.. so lied that i am married..

She left. :)

Tired as fuck

On the topic of GFE turning to WFE, there are few who even before becoming GFE show WFE attitudes! I have a sincere request to Unclesam and Mark, both seem to know how to break the DB girl attitude. There is one Muskaan in Sona DB in shirvane. She is the fairest and most visible of the lot in Sona.. atleast in my opinion. Please try to visit this bar once and check her out. It will be good to see someone like Unclesam and Mark deal with her.. She is the attitudest girl I have ever seen in DB, not that I have seen many, but in my limited capacity, my god, she places herself above all.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Hi

She is from MP
Stays at vashi
Joined Sona only for last 6 month
No height
And hence will never be a top Db gal
Yes she has attitude
She dose not deserve it
She is ordinary looking
Very thin
No big balls or bottom
No dancing talent
Apart from face
Nothing great

Still has attitude ..
Reason
Probably some one has kept her on Salary
Or she is plain Idiot

Need to ask Manju Seth the owner
Or Need to put some LE behind her

But honestly she is not worth it
She is not even the stage gal
, Who belongs to Orchestra and are generally very pretty
She is the floor gal who belongs to Ob
And stands amongst many other floor gals

So ignore her
She will come down on earth in six month once one who has kept her loose his interest or age starts fading away

Circle of life
It hits every one
It is the rule of life

and she is not exception

So just ignore her
Go and meet Payal or Priya or one more decent gal who is in Sona Ob

Enjoy
Uncle Sam

Last edited:
FR of Friday

Aaj kuchh toofani karte hai...

SAI DSRBAR
We in the afternoon when there were fewer girls. Chose on for seating. She gave good service top access and HJ. 300 to her, 100 to waiters 600 for beer.

SNEHA
Made 3 girls sit one by one. Had one beer and good time. Girls made me order redbull.

KISHORE
Had time, so hit Kishore, not feeling well due to beer on Thursday and today. So went for only soda. Sat with 2 girls. Ordered redbull and for them respectively. First one looking raw, said she only sits, no dance no romance as well. No ego as such, however, after me her regular came and she was seen hugging him though she was avoiding the closeness it looked like. Planned to take her on entry next week. Let's see. Taking as challenge to bring her down, though she should not be KLPD. The other one was eager to dance thoigh i wasnt keen. She said she is from Nepal / Bhutan border. Does not come for entrtly.

SUMMARY
Tips: girls want more tips all the time. I think for 30-40 minutes and above, they expect 500.

The waiters & coatwalas show displeasure if i pay 50 each to them.

I overdeed the SB mingering in this month with budget in mind and now will limit my focus on Rasna innter section from next visit. Also planning to take the SB girl mentioned above for entry in next week.

Kishore ki ladki ka naam bataoge toh pataa chalega na bhai if she will be klpd or not...itna chupaana kyun...yaha ke bahut log waha ke sab ladki ke saath baith/laith chuke hai....someone will be able to help you...baaki aapki marzi.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Please delete picture not required and can get u in trouble... Name is enough ppl r smart.. Can figure out.....

And great writing skills. On Saturday night you made me tight
This is my first FR in DANCE BAR Navi Mumbai section. Hence posting it in Navi Mumbai Dance Bar and Mumbai Indies group also (just to help indie mongers who can try their lucks in DB after some trials)

I am thankful to kamlesh, NM80, PC & JackyTR for helping me to hold firm ground on DB section. Thanks man.

So today I ventured alone to RASNA. I forgot to take ID to which NM80 raised concerned. I returned home from station. Collected my ID and then boarded train. I have only been to RASNA and not any other DBs. In rasna everyone now knows me. Yesterday i.e. 25 I had been with NM Kamlesh Rohan bros in rasna. I saw new girl with good stats. Being mathematics student I just statistics. I called her asked her name. She replied Sonali. I have some token\ bohni to which she said thank you which delighted me as hardly I heard thankyou from db girls. I appreciated her. She noted that my eyes scrolled all over her body. She was moving around. While I had hand over kamlesh shoulders she came close as her sister Simran (she is also too good) was dancing with nm80. Sonali came close to watch dance and bend down and brushed her boobs over my hands over kamlesh shoulders. I was shocked as boobs were good in size but without any push up materials pads etc. I could scene it. She did it deliberately. I gave another tips. She again thanked again. Fortunately, one of the table got empty and I ran towards it. She noted same and came close to my table. I blinked to show affirmation to have seats. She sat. I requested to have drinks and she ordered red bull (this is funniest thing in DBs sala girls order redbulls or breezer as they have some commission into it. let it be). I asked why you ordered red bull? she replied to have energy. I asked energy for what? I didnโ€™t asked you to dance just sit and relax. she replied agar room me chalna ho to fir energy lena hoga na. I got hints that she is ready. I saw her jeans were tore. I asked why are you wearing teared jeans? she said I am poor hence phata kapda pehenta hu. I said kuch to itne garib hote ki kapda bhi nahi milta. She laughed and said i am even poorer than that room pe pura garibi dikhati hun. I also laughed and told her lets meet sometime in future. She said ok. I asked her number which she obliged immediately. Funniest thing is she saved me as some number and name like 999 MY NAME. I liked tagging like I also do. So we left yesterday. I was overjoyed as this was my first time to make db girl agree for entry (ENTRY is what DB ppl calls for taking girl out).

Today being saturday i had lots of work (worked from home). I had evening tea. I got WA msg from sonali. I did some research and found her real name & FB profile. I thank mayuresh & kamlesh who taught me this kinds of verifications etc. I called her with real name. She was shocked. I told her I am on the way and will be at rasna by this time. I took a train & then auto. Reached rasna. I was alone. As soon as I entered received warm welcome from girls and kotwalas. Sala girls and kotwala asking ye sab kidhar hain wo saab nahi aaya??? Sala me to aaya na..... Went inside and sat alone. This was my first time alone. Alone hunting like UncleSam does. Girls came near by and hints few tried to occupy sits. I am smart. I sat in middle of seats so there would be hardly space vacant. My darling choti (we call ROSNI as choti as she seems underage like bachhi) sat near me. I ordered coke for her. made her sit in seat in fronts. Caught hold of STEWARD (big kotwala who handles ENTRIES). Asked him that i want to take girl out for short term. he started looking at roshni to which i corrected and told about sonali. He brought three four sonalis for entry to whom all i declined even they were ready. Finally sonali came after makeups. She sat besides me. I asked her to order red bull to which she declined. Then i asked tu to aaj khir hi khayegi. Both laughed a loud as all around looked at us. I asked for packups. kotwala did mess which i realised late that he stupid took thousand rs more. let it be. finally money is piece of paper (courtesy unclesam again). I gave tips to girls around like roshni suman pallavi simran etc.

I was taken down and was told to wait. Rasna sends people separately. One autowala was called. I was told to seat inside. He just droved me to SP lodge near turbhe station. He asked me 100 rs dena ladki ko bhi leke ana padta hain. I was awaiting in reception. Wasnโ€™t asked for any ID surprisingly. There were plentiful girls going in out so was observing things. finally sonali came. We went to room. 5 mins she was standing infront of ac mean while i kept myself ready. Session started. I had variety of girls experiences (being active member) but all were indies. This is my first time with DB girl. She was good though but you need to have DB girls understanding. Donโ€™t treat them like indies you will fall on knees. I undressed her so did she to me. She danced on 2 3 songs. we danced very closed and all feelings. Then like db girl she asked for bohni dedo. I gave 500 like choli me bohni. she put first condi on. I picked her and make her sit on my tighs. She has got lovely face. Dammn good boobs. and hips OMG. i was rolling my hands all over so many times. kissed each other but she is pathetic in dfk. Need more trainings from me surely. She put 2 condies. we chatted like friends and little erotics (no bad words though). took her in missionary, cowboy, cowgirl. She denied doggy (even after my confirmation that it will be pussy and not anas. let it be next time sure). She was getting horney by each moment. Boy the way she made noise , her eyes were so horney and she was pulling me by one hand while second hand was pulling my haris in moods. Finally after 45 mins of fun i exploded. We relaxed for sometime when she told about hers. She stays at western line and near to my target area of mira road. She told me she is ready to come personally in day or even at night with me but dont share her digits. Asked how much she will get for this. She showed me her pocket with 3500rs. So i can take her in mira lodges for 7k two sessions or 10k night or 12k for unlimited 12 hours. We dressed up and left.

Finally while boarding train returning from vashi had window seat and nice breez. Just thought that though this was good experience that was not worth comparable with pihu or falak. Let it be indies are indies and Db girls are db girls. So finally paid 3500 sonali+800 cold drinks+400 room charges+700 entry fee to rasna+200 rs to auto 50x4times, 200 tips to roshni, 200 tips to suman, 100 tips to some 4 5 girls, 1000 rs accidently paid in bill, 200 300 to waiters and kotwals. So around 8k was spent. In 8k i would have taken pihu for 2 sessions, cindy for 3 4 sessions, 1 for falak or 3 sessions with "payal the wild billi at NL". Let it be it was my first innings with db girl will progress for sure.

So she is amazing girl in looks and body. Service is also good but not best surely (i had been with gems so i always compare with falak pihu). Please dont ask for her digits. She is not indie. She is Db girl. You need to go 2 3 times, woo them, pay some tips, dance with them, make them dance and then they will come. There is one girl manisha to whom if you ping and pay 30000 she wont come. So people with indie monger mindset you need to go to rasna db for couple of times and then move on. On my first few dates I spend only 1000 1200. Watched and learnt.

View attachment 92257 View attachment 92258

Anglo is correct.. Share the name.. ANGLO and MK can help
Kishore ki ladki ka naam bataoge toh pataa chalega na bhai if she will be klpd or not...itna chupaana kyun...yaha ke bahut log waha ke sab ladki ke saath baith/laith chuke hai....someone will be able to help you...baaki aapki marzi.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

This is my first FR in DANCE BAR Navi Mumbai section. Hence posting it in Navi Mumbai Dance Bar and Mumbai Indies group also (just to help indie mongers who can try their lucks in DB after some trials)

I am thankful to kamlesh, NM80, PC & JackyTR for helping me to hold firm ground on DB section. Thanks man.

So today I ventured alone to RASNA. I forgot to take ID to which NM80 raised concerned. I returned home from station. Collected my ID and then boarded train. I have only been to RASNA and not any other DBs. In rasna everyone now knows me. Yesterday i.e. 25 I had been with NM Kamlesh Rohan bros in rasna. I saw new girl with good stats. Being mathematics student I just statistics. I called her asked her name. She replied Sonali. I have some token\ bohni to which she said thank you which delighted me as hardly I heard thankyou from db girls. I appreciated her. She noted that my eyes scrolled all over her body. She was moving around. While I had hand over kamlesh shoulders she came close as her sister Simran (she is also too good) was dancing with nm80. Sonali came close to watch dance and bend down and brushed her boobs over my hands over kamlesh shoulders. I was shocked as boobs were good in size but without any push up materials pads etc. I could scene it. She did it deliberately. I gave another tips. She again thanked again. Fortunately, one of the table got empty and I ran towards it. She noted same and came close to my table. I blinked to show affirmation to have seats. She sat. I requested to have drinks and she ordered red bull (this is funniest thing in DBs sala girls order redbulls or breezer as they have some commission into it. let it be). I asked why you ordered red bull? she replied to have energy. I asked energy for what? I didnโ€™t asked you to dance just sit and relax. she replied agar room me chalna ho to fir energy lena hoga na. I got hints that she is ready. I saw her jeans were tore. I asked why are you wearing teared jeans? she said I am poor hence phata kapda pehenta hu. I said kuch to itne garib hote ki kapda bhi nahi milta. She laughed and said i am even poorer than that room pe pura garibi dikhati hun. I also laughed and told her lets meet sometime in future. She said ok. I asked her number which she obliged immediately. Funniest thing is she saved me as some number and name like 999 MY NAME. I liked tagging like I also do. So we left yesterday. I was overjoyed as this was my first time to make db girl agree for entry (ENTRY is what DB ppl calls for taking girl out).

Today being saturday i had lots of work (worked from home). I had evening tea. I got WA msg from sonali. I did some research and found her real name & FB profile. I thank mayuresh & kamlesh who taught me this kinds of verifications etc. I called her with real name. She was shocked. I told her I am on the way and will be at rasna by this time. I took a train & then auto. Reached rasna. I was alone. As soon as I entered received warm welcome from girls and kotwalas. Sala girls and kotwala asking ye sab kidhar hain wo saab nahi aaya??? Sala me to aaya na..... Went inside and sat alone. This was my first time alone. Alone hunting like UncleSam does. Girls came near by and hints few tried to occupy sits. I am smart. I sat in middle of seats so there would be hardly space vacant. My darling choti (we call ROSNI as choti as she seems underage like bachhi) sat near me. I ordered coke for her. made her sit in seat in fronts. Caught hold of STEWARD (big kotwala who handles ENTRIES). Asked him that i want to take girl out for short term. he started looking at roshni to which i corrected and told about sonali. He brought three four sonalis for entry to whom all i declined even they were ready. Finally sonali came after makeups. She sat besides me. I asked her to order red bull to which she declined. Then i asked tu to aaj khir hi khayegi. Both laughed a loud as all around looked at us. I asked for packups. kotwala did mess which i realised late that he stupid took thousand rs more. let it be. finally money is piece of paper (courtesy unclesam again). I gave tips to girls around like roshni suman pallavi simran etc.

I was taken down and was told to wait. Rasna sends people separately. One autowala was called. I was told to seat inside. He just droved me to SP lodge near turbhe station. He asked me 100 rs dena ladki ko bhi leke ana padta hain. I was awaiting in reception. Wasnโ€™t asked for any ID surprisingly. There were plentiful girls going in out so was observing things. finally sonali came. We went to room. 5 mins she was standing infront of ac mean while i kept myself ready. Session started. I had variety of girls experiences (being active member) but all were indies. This is my first time with DB girl. She was good though but you need to have DB girls understanding. Donโ€™t treat them like indies you will fall on knees. I undressed her so did she to me. She danced on 2 3 songs. we danced very closed and all feelings. Then like db girl she asked for bohni dedo. I gave 500 like choli me bohni. she put first condi on. I picked her and make her sit on my tighs. She has got lovely face. Dammn good boobs. and hips OMG. i was rolling my hands all over so many times. kissed each other but she is pathetic in dfk. Need more trainings from me surely. She put 2 condies. we chatted like friends and little erotics (no bad words though). took her in missionary, cowboy, cowgirl. She denied doggy (even after my confirmation that it will be pussy and not anas. let it be next time sure). She was getting horney by each moment. Boy the way she made noise , her eyes were so horney and she was pulling me by one hand while second hand was pulling my haris in moods. Finally after 45 mins of fun i exploded. We relaxed for sometime when she told about hers. She stays at western line and near to my target area of mira road. She told me she is ready to come personally in day or even at night with me but dont share her digits. Asked how much she will get for this. She showed me her pocket with 3500rs. So i can take her in mira lodges for 7k two sessions or 10k night or 12k for unlimited 12 hours. We dressed up and left.

Finally while boarding train returning from vashi had window seat and nice breez. Just thought that though this was good experience that was not worth comparable with pihu or falak. Let it be indies are indies and Db girls are db girls. So finally paid 3500 sonali+800 cold drinks+400 room charges+700 entry fee to rasna+200 rs to auto 50x4times, 200 tips to roshni, 200 tips to suman, 100 tips to some 4 5 girls, 1000 rs accidently paid in bill, 200 300 to waiters and kotwals. So around 8k was spent. In 8k i would have taken pihu for 2 sessions, cindy for 3 4 sessions, 1 for falak or 3 sessions with "payal the wild billi at NL". Let it be it was my first innings with db girl will progress for sure.

So she is amazing girl in looks and body. Service is also good but not best surely (i had been with gems so i always compare with falak pihu). Please dont ask for her digits. She is not indie. She is Db girl. You need to go 2 3 times, woo them, pay some tips, dance with them, make them dance and then they will come. There is one girl manisha to whom if you ping and pay 30000 she wont come. So people with indie monger mindset you need to go to rasna db for couple of times and then move on. On my first few dates I spend only 1000 1200. Watched and learnt.

View attachment 92257 View attachment 92258
Great FR bro, but humble request, please dont take names of co-mongers and definitely no pictures. Can get co-monger or gal in trouble.

Waise this sonali and pallavi are both good fun to be with, tonight we had awesome dance session with pallavi..

Black saree me pallavi looks ravishing...

Extras session FR ;)

So during the fun time at rasna, was surprised to get a call from an old chick from Jashn mulund.

Seems she just came back from hometown and was desperate to meet. So took advantage of situation and mentioned ki mera dost bhi saath me hai.. she didnt say a word.. boli aajaao.

Fir kya thaa, rasna me bill pay kiya, aur 80 90 ki speed se scooter bhagaya.. turbhe to Mulund in flat 25 mins... Ekdum dhoom ka uday shetty aur jr. Bachhan wala.feeling thaa..

Took her straight to our fun flat and got the party going.. trance music, crazy disco light and vodka. Whatta combination!! Got the girl high in no time, and off came her clothes.. ohh the divine feeling of stripping a gal in front of you and another guy is just out of this world..

Played with her for around an hour, danced to songa from mohra.. and then took her to the room, she was already dripping wet from the dance session and begged for entry.. and we obliged.. boy, the two months in gaoom had made her pussy tight as hell ( if thats possible) flipped her and drilled her in to bed...

Turn after turn, satisfied to our hearts content, and then settled down to our meal of chicken tandoori.

PS, my friend is doing his turn as i type this FR,

Ab isko chodke aana.padega ghar pe !!!

Damages : Vodka om the house.
Gal : 4 k ( hope she doesnt do nakhra)
Tandoori : 388

Fun quotient awesome as this came like manna from heaven..

Be careful of Pallavi a smooth operator very greedy.... Not trustworthy....
Agreed for entry and then denied to my friend.. Brother... Forum buddy...

Mark bhai, so kind of you to keep us informed.

Really appreciate this bhai.. she needs a hathoda real soon

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  14. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  26. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  29. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  30. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  31. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  39. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
Back