dance bars in navi mumbai

This is my first FR in DANCE BAR Navi Mumbai section. Hence posting it in Navi Mumbai Dance Bar and Mumbai Indies group also (just to help indie mongers who can try their lucks in DB after some trials)

I am thankful to db friends for helping me to hold firm ground on DB section. Thanks man.

So today I ventured alone to RASNA. I forgot to take ID to which NM raised concerned. I returned home from station. Collected my ID and then boarded train. I have only been to RASNA and not any other DBs. In rasna everyone now knows me. Yesterday i.e. 25 I had been with few bros in rasna. I saw new girl with good stats. Being mathematics student I just love statistics. I called her asked her name. She replied Sonali. I have some token\ bohni to which she said thank you which delighted me as hardly I heard thankyou from db girls. I appreciated her. She noted that my eyes scrolled all over her body. She was moving around. While I had hand over kamlesh shoulders she came close as her sister Simran (she is also too good) was dancing with nm80. Sonali came close to watch dance and bend down and brushed her boobs over my hands over friend shoulders. I was shocked as boobs were good in size but without any push up materials pads etc. I could scene it. She did it deliberately. I gave another tips. She again thanked again. Fortunately, one of the table got empty and I ran towards it. She noted same and came close to my table. I blinked to showaffirmation to have seats. She sat. I requested to have drinks and she ordered red bull (this is funniest thing in DBs sala girls order redbulls or breezer as they have some commission into it. let it be). I asked why you ordered red bull? she replied to have energy. I asked energy for what? I didnโ€™t asked you to dance just sit and relax. she replied agar room me chalna ho to fir energy lena hoga na. I got hints that she is ready. I saw her jeans were tore. I asked why are you wearing teared jeans? she said I am poor hence phata kapda pehenta hu. I said kuch to itne garib hote ki kapda bhi nahi milta. She laughed and said i am even poorer than that room pe pura garibi dikhati hun. I alsolaughed and told her lets meet sometime in future. She said ok. I asked her number which she obliged immediately. Funniest thing is she saved me as some number and name like 999 MY NAME. I liked tagging like I also do. So we left yesterday. I was overjoyed as this was my first time to make db girl agree for entry (ENTRY is what DB ppl calls for taking girl out).

Today being saturday i had lots of work (worked from home). I had evening tea. I got WA msg from sonali. I did some research and found her real name & FB profile. I thank mayuresh & kamlesh who taught me this kinds of verifications etc. I called her with real name. She was shocked. I told her I am on the way and will be at rasna by this time. I took a train & then auto. Reached rasna. I was alone. As soon as I entered received warm welcome from girls and kotwalas. Sala girls and kotwala asking ye sab kidhar hain wo saab nahi aaya??? Sala me to aaya na..... Went inside and sat alone. Thiswas my first time alone. Alone hunting like UncleSam does. Girls came near by and hintsfew tried to occupy sits. I am smart. I sat in middle of seats so there would be hardly space vacant. My darling choti (we call ROSNI as choti as she seems underage like bachhi) sat nearme. I ordered coke for her. made her sit in seat in fronts. Caught hold of STEWARD (big kotwala who handles ENTRIES). Asked him that i want to take girl out for short term. he started looking at roshni to which i corrected and told about sonali. He brought three four sonalis for entry to whom all i declined even they were ready. Finally sonali came after makeups. She satbesides me. I asked her to order red bull to which she declined. Then i asked tu to aaj khir hi khayegi. Both laughed a loud as all around looked at us. I asked for packups. kotwala did mess which i realised late that he stupid tookthousand rs more. let it be. finally money is piece of paper (courtesy unclesam again). Igave tips to girls around like roshni suman pallavi simran etc.

I was taken down and was told to wait. Rasna sends people separately. One autowala wascalled. I was told to seat inside. He just droved me to SP lodge near turbhe station. He asked me 100 rs dena ladki ko bhi leke ana padta hain. I was awaiting in reception. Wasnโ€™t asked for any ID surprisingly. There were plentiful girls going in out so was observing things. finally sonali came. We went to room. 5 mins she was standing infront of ac mean while i kept myself ready. Session started. I had variety of girls experiences (being active member) but all were indies. This is my first time with DB girl. She was good though but you need to have DB girls understanding. Donโ€™t treat them like indies you will fall on knees. I undressed her so did she tome. She danced on 2 3 songs. we danced very closed and all feelings. Then like db girl she asked for bohni dedo. I gave 500 like choli me bohni. she put first condi on. I picked her and make her sit on my tighs. She has got lovely face. Dammn good boobs. and hips OMG. i wasrolling my hands all over so many times. kissed each other but she is pathetic in dfk. Need more trainings from me surely. She put 2 condies. we chatted like friends and little erotics (no bad words though). took her in missionary, cowboy, cowgirl. She denied doggy (even after my confirmation that it will be pussy and not anas. let it be next time sure). She was getting horney by each moment. Boy the way she made noise ,her eyes were so horney and she was pulling me by one hand while second hand was pullingmy haris in moods. Finally after 45 mins of fun i exploded. We relaxed for sometime when she told about hers. She stays at western line and near to my target area of mira road. She told me she is ready to come personally in day or even at night with me but dont share her digits. Asked how much she will get for this. She showed me her pocket with 3500rs. So i can take her in mira lodges for 7k two sessions or 10k night or 12k for unlimited 12 hours. Wedressed up and left.

Finally while boarding train returning from vashi had window seat and nice breez. Just thought that though this was good experience that was not worth comparable with pihu or falak. Let it be indies are indies and Db girls are db girls. So finally paid 3500 sonali+800 cold drinks+400room charges+700 entry fee to rasna+200 rs to auto 50x4times, 200 tips to roshni, 200 tips to suman, 100 tips to some 4 5 girls, 1000 rs accidently paid in bill, 200 300 to waiters andkotwals. So around 8k was spent. In 8k i would have taken pihu for 2 sessions, cindy for 3 4 sessions, 1 for falak or 3 sessions with "payal the wild billi at NL". Let it be it was my first innings with db girl will progress for sure.

So she is amazing girl in looks and body. Service is also good but not best surely (i had been with gems so i always compare with falak pihu). Please dont ask for her digits. She is notindie. She is Db girl. You need to go 2 3 times, woo them, pay some tips, dance with them,make them dance and then they will come. There is one girl manisha to whom if you ping and pay 30000 she wont come. So people with indie monger mindset you need to go to rasna db for couple of times and then move on. On my first few dates I spend only 1000 1200.Watched and learnt.

This is my first FR in DANCE BAR Navi Mumbai section. Hence posting it in Navi Mumbai Dance Bar and Mumbai Indies group also (just to help indie mongers who can try their lucks in DB after some trials)

I am thankful to db friends for helping me to hold firm ground on DB section. Thanks man.

So today I ventured alone to RASNA. I forgot to take ID to which NM raised concerned. I returned home from station. Collected my ID and then boarded train. I have only been to RASNA and not any other DBs. In rasna everyone now knows me. Yesterday i.e. 25 I had been with few bros in rasna. I saw new girl with good stats. Being mathematics student I just love statistics. I called her asked her name. She replied Sonali. I have some token\ bohni to which she said thank you which delighted me as hardly I heard thankyou from db girls. I appreciated her. She noted that my eyes scrolled all over her body. She was moving around. While I had hand over kamlesh shoulders she came close as her sister Simran (she is also too good) was dancing with nm80. Sonali came close to watch dance and bend down and brushed her boobs over my hands over friend shoulders. I was shocked as boobs were good in size but without any push up materials pads etc. I could scene it. She did it deliberately. I gave another tips. She again thanked again. Fortunately, one of the table got empty and I ran towards it. She noted same and came close to my table. I blinked to showaffirmation to have seats. She sat. I requested to have drinks and she ordered red bull (this is funniest thing in DBs sala girls order redbulls or breezer as they have some commission into it. let it be). I asked why you ordered red bull? she replied to have energy. I asked energy for what? I didnโ€™t asked you to dance just sit and relax. she replied agar room me chalna ho to fir energy lena hoga na. I got hints that she is ready. I saw her jeans were tore. I asked why are you wearing teared jeans? she said I am poor hence phata kapda pehenta hu. I said kuch to itne garib hote ki kapda bhi nahi milta. She laughed and said i am even poorer than that room pe pura garibi dikhati hun. I alsolaughed and told her lets meet sometime in future. She said ok. I asked her number which she obliged immediately. Funniest thing is she saved me as some number and name like 999 MY NAME. I liked tagging like I also do. So we left yesterday. I was overjoyed as this was my first time to make db girl agree for entry (ENTRY is what DB ppl calls for taking girl out).

Today being saturday i had lots of work (worked from home). I had evening tea. I got WA msg from sonali. I did some research and found her real name & FB profile. I thank mayuresh & kamlesh who taught me this kinds of verifications etc. I called her with real name. She was shocked. I told her I am on the way and will be at rasna by this time. I took a train & then auto. Reached rasna. I was alone. As soon as I entered received warm welcome from girls and kotwalas. Sala girls and kotwala asking ye sab kidhar hain wo saab nahi aaya??? Sala me to aaya na..... Went inside and sat alone. Thiswas my first time alone. Alone hunting like UncleSam does. Girls came near by and hintsfew tried to occupy sits. I am smart. I sat in middle of seats so there would be hardly space vacant. My darling choti (we call ROSNI as choti as she seems underage like bachhi) sat nearme. I ordered coke for her. made her sit in seat in fronts. Caught hold of STEWARD (big kotwala who handles ENTRIES). Asked him that i want to take girl out for short term. he started looking at roshni to which i corrected and told about sonali. He brought three four sonalis for entry to whom all i declined even they were ready. Finally sonali came after makeups. She satbesides me. I asked her to order red bull to which she declined. Then i asked tu to aaj khir hi khayegi. Both laughed a loud as all around looked at us. I asked for packups. kotwala did mess which i realised late that he stupid tookthousand rs more. let it be. finally money is piece of paper (courtesy unclesam again). Igave tips to girls around like roshni suman pallavi simran etc.

I was taken down and was told to wait. Rasna sends people separately. One autowala wascalled. I was told to seat inside. He just droved me to SP lodge near turbhe station. He asked me 100 rs dena ladki ko bhi leke ana padta hain. I was awaiting in reception. Wasnโ€™t asked for any ID surprisingly. There were plentiful girls going in out so was observing things. finally sonali came. We went to room. 5 mins she was standing infront of ac mean while i kept myself ready. Session started. I had variety of girls experiences (being active member) but all were indies. This is my first time with DB girl. She was good though but you need to have DB girls understanding. Donโ€™t treat them like indies you will fall on knees. I undressed her so did she tome. She danced on 2 3 songs. we danced very closed and all feelings. Then like db girl she asked for bohni dedo. I gave 500 like choli me bohni. she put first condi on. I picked her and make her sit on my tighs. She has got lovely face. Dammn good boobs. and hips OMG. i wasrolling my hands all over so many times. kissed each other but she is pathetic in dfk. Need more trainings from me surely. She put 2 condies. we chatted like friends and little erotics (no bad words though). took her in missionary, cowboy, cowgirl. She denied doggy (even after my confirmation that it will be pussy and not anas. let it be next time sure). She was getting horney by each moment. Boy the way she made noise ,her eyes were so horney and she was pulling me by one hand while second hand was pullingmy haris in moods. Finally after 45 mins of fun i exploded. We relaxed for sometime when she told about hers. She stays at western line and near to my target area of mira road. She told me she is ready to come personally in day or even at night with me but dont share her digits. Asked how much she will get for this. She showed me her pocket with 3500rs. So i can take her in mira lodges for 7k two sessions or 10k night or 12k for unlimited 12 hours. Wedressed up and left.

Finally while boarding train returning from vashi had window seat and nice breez. Just thought that though this was good experience that was not worth comparable with pihu or falak. Let it be indies are indies and Db girls are db girls. So finally paid 3500 sonali+800 cold drinks+400room charges+700 entry fee to rasna+200 rs to auto 50x4times, 200 tips to roshni, 200 tips to suman, 100 tips to some 4 5 girls, 1000 rs accidently paid in bill, 200 300 to waiters andkotwals. So around 8k was spent. In 8k i would have taken pihu for 2 sessions, cindy for 3 4 sessions, 1 for falak or 3 sessions with "payal the wild billi at NL". Let it be it was my first innings with db girl will progress for sure.

So she is amazing girl in looks and body. Service is also good but not best surely (i had been with gems so i always compare with falak pihu). Please dont ask for her digits. She is notindie. She is Db girl. You need to go 2 3 times, woo them, pay some tips, dance with them,make them dance and then they will come. There is one girl manisha to whom if you ping and pay 30000 she wont come. So people with indie monger mindset you need to go to rasna db for couple of times and then move on. On my first few dates I spend only 1000 1200.Watched and learnt.
Mumbaimonger,

I resisted, but could not stop my hands to write this...
You have a tremendous writing skill...
Humble, Cute and Simple...

I remember you started the DB journey just before a couple of weeks, and yesterday you culminated in solo...

Remember, best thing in life can only be experienced, not explained.

You know something... I remember the occasion and pondering when the TS sat besides you...
That was the starting....
But never mind dear
A stone is broken by the last stroke of hammer. This doesn't mean that the 1st stroke is useless.
Success is the result of continuous efforts.

I have seen Many people in the forum asking for girls name, number, where to go, where not to go, who is best, who is not best...

I would suggest, please go alone, venture in solo, nothing bad will happen to you, the experience you get will be unique, precious and worthy...

Challenges makes us more tough and skilled. Always remember that life without struggle is a life without success...

Never give up and learn not to quit...

Mistakes increases your experience
And experience decreases your mistakes...

And you know Rome is not built in a day...

Last but not the least congrats for your unique escapade...

Cheers

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Kishore ki ladki ka naam bataoge toh pataa chalega na bhai if she will be klpd or not...itna chupaana kyun...yaha ke bahut log waha ke sab ladki ke saath baith/laith chuke hai....someone will be able to help you...baaki aapki marzi.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
I saw your post just now. Hence, replying now.

The girl is young, looks better than average, even with slightly dark complexion. No nake up, ready for entry, No dance, no ronance in SB. Her name is Sabina.

I think she worked in Laila before as she told me.

She is cool. May be she needs a couple of visits to bring her down. Any reports about her?

I dont know if the entry is KLPD or good experience although she agreed for no restrictions on entry

This will be my first entry of DB girl.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

I always have faith in your capabilities....as personally know you how you made your ways with few classy Indies where even legends struggled.

Unclesam is Wikipedia of DBs....like my fellow bro in indie space to whom I call Moongle baba....

Unclesam you are very inspiring when it comes to train DB girls...

Mumbai monger you are the master of indies and GK...I would like to see you giving training to these bar girls when it comes to bed...

So necessary ingredients will be

Bar training by Unclesam..

Bed training by Mumbai Monger...

Few dance steps of Anglo bro...

Experience of MK Gurujee....

Attitude of Gabbar...

Calmness of Mark...

Passion of PC bhai....

Fir hoga jo maal taiyaar....will be a complete package.....

So that newbie like me can enjoy with such trained babes to have the experience which I always missed from a single chick....More than GFE but less than WFE (my definition of DB girls)...

Your FR brought new energy inside me to explore new experience with my patented items (Pickle, Rum wali Bindi and Perry Perry)

Perry Perry se yaad aya one of the conversation with a DB girls when took her out for lunch and asked what she will have...she said I will have Perry Perry pizza

Ye Perry Perry kya hota he....tumhe pata he?

ha wo aalu ke chote chote pieces hote he... usme masala hota he...bahut must hota he....

ohh achha to ye hota he Perry Perry..)).

Aaj ki raat dedicated to new energy

Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye.

However you need to be careful while taking names of girls and sharing pics in open forum....even I never mind sharing my name (sala hum to waise hi bahut badnaam he...kaam me bhi aur Kamasutra me bhi).

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Sharing of girls name is right or wrong? I can see both views here. Some posts say don't share and some say share. So what is best / right to do?

I saw your post just now. Hence, replying now.

The girl is young, looks better than average, even with slightly dark complexion. No nake up, ready for entry, No dance, no ronance in SB. Her name is Sabina.

I think she worked in Laila before as she told me.

She is cool. May be she needs a couple of visits to bring her down. Any reports about her?

I dont know if the entry is KLPD or good experience although she agreed for no restrictions on entry

This will be my first entry of DB girl.

Only one word for her Aukaat Kishore ki Nakhre Topaz ke
I think u understand what i do want to say.

Raha sawal entry ka so bro jo ladki naasta nahi bana sakti woh dinner kaise ready karegi ?

One more thing I want to add....lot of these chicks are uneducated and misinformed....so that put 2 condies during sex ( thinking that it is more safe)... however putting up 2 condies will make the case more risky as chances of getting teared is much higher....so just educate them and avoid putting 2 condies...and have safe mongering

Cheers

NM

got it.. Lekin isime challenge hai... so i am thinking ... let's see... will post FR if I do...
Only one word for her Aukaat Kishore ki Nakhre Topaz ke
I think u understand what i do want to say.

Raha sawal entry ka so bro jo ladki naasta nahi bana sakti woh dinner kaise ready karegi ?

Just few queries for me and my friend if anyone can help.

1... Crazy Boy location in panvel
2. Any hybrid bar which operate from 3 pm like kishore and mayur (except kishore and mayur ) and db which have gurls on floor around 5 pm

Thanks in advance for reply
Location of crazy boys... Don't take pune expressway... Go through panvel...

Another one is knightriders near it... Check that also

Cheers
9c99c351894bb7aec4a82b7197f73c81.jpg
69e05b108e94412a5246dc39bcb6d1f5.jpg

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Sharing of girls name is right or wrong? I can see both views here. Some posts say don't share and some say share. So what is best / right to do?

Put names of the gal

Most of gals have bar names which are different from their real names

So no harm in putting bar names of gals in forum

Don't put photos of gals on open forum

Gals do deserve a private life like all of us

If some one want some info or some one is looking out for some one then PM the photos

But no photos of gals on open forum

Uncle Sam

Wikipedia of db and ob girls..

I sometimes wonder if uncle Sam has a dedicated team of guys who check up on all the bars.. it's almost impossible for someone to know about everyone..

Cheers.. US
I think Unclesam is what George Orwell had in mind when he wrote 1984! I was thinking that I might be the first to note about Sona bar's Muskaan, but Bham, USam comes with, not just her kundalini, but probably her parents as well!! USam, you are unbelievable..

I just want fellow mongers to read the below without any prejudice! Just for fun!!

If mongering is technology company, then Unclesam is Apple and MK26 is Google.
If mongering is car, then Unclesam is Jaguar and MK26 is Maruti Suzuki..
If mongering is CEO, then Unclesam is Jeff Bezos and MK26 is Sundar Pichai..
If mongering is airlines, Unclesam is Virgin Atlantic and MK is Emirates..
If mongering is political party, USam is republican and MK is democratic..
If mongering is game, USam is golf and MK is football...

Again, just wrote it for fun.. not met USam, so please sir, don't take any offence..MK Bhai, I know you will not!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

One more thing I want to add....lot of these chicks are uneducated and misinformed....so that put 2 condies during sex ( thinking that it is more safe)... however putting up 2 condies will make the case more risky as chances of getting teared is much higher....so just educate them and avoid putting 2 condies...and have safe mongering

Cheers

NM

NM you canโ€™t change them they just 2 condoms , No kiss and No to Saibaba Shirdi etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its really hard to travell that far much at panvel
Its around 28 km from vashi and it will take nearby 45 mins to me to reach happy street from there
The main problem is all db have good time slot of 7.30 to 11.30 in which wasting 1 hour is not a good idea.
Maybe someday i will only go to only panvel side for visiting crazy boys.

Btw today i will be at Mumbai Central and hope i find one two good place there.
Will back with Fr
Why don't you go to congress house and search for Mujra today if you are in that area

All of the forum will find it interesting to know about Mujra

See if u can search

Uncle Sam

Why don't you go to congress house and search for Mujra today if you are in that area

All of the forum will find it interesting to know about Mujra

See if u can search

Uncle Sam

I have been there a year back and i might had posted FR too
Nothing exciting
Girl looks like db girl with extra nakhra
They charge around 5k for 45 mins to 1 hr mujra in which girl dance on 5 songs approx.
Yeah they dance well but nothing too much exciting for people of mumbai like us ( Maybe the man from city where he dont have access to db find it exciting )

Waise ekbaar try kerne mein burai nahi hai
But it starts late remember
Around 10 to 11 pm

I have been there twice or thrice and one thing i notice that Owner Mausis Naukers all are very decent and give respect to customers but girls are really dissapointment.
They think they just arrived from heaven
Its heaven of lord not heaven6 of palm beach road :p

Than afterwall we go at any place for good looking and good behaving girl

Hi guys,
I have been silent reader of this forum since last 1 year, I am an occasional mongorer because I feel sin, regret after doing this. Trying to get girlfriend but had multiple bad experience and they don't treat me good.
Anyways,
I have explored few places like ramesh and Sneha.
Today, I am coming from Pune to Mumbai in bus. Wanted to check how sai darbar and Laila is. Can you please suggest me good girls ?

I know, people will say 'RTFF...' But due to time constraints and limited mobile battery, I won't be able to read all about sai darbar, Sneha, Laila bar ...

AFAIK, Sneha - Sunita, shabana
sai darbar - Reshma ( if she is too fat/plump I don't want to sit with her)
Laila - Nandini

Please suggest...
In the meantime, I am reading past few pages.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Adding, even after reading all pages since last 1 year, it is difficult to recall names of the girls in various bars until you add face to the name.

The best part is visit the place and go by your instinct. Either by forum FR or by forum name or the face you see there. There is nothing recommended as such. Everyone has his own liking and itvalsi depends on what response one gets from the girl there.
Adding, even after reading all pages since last 1 year, it is difficult to recall names of the girls in various bars until you add face to the name.

Go with what you like... My liking might b different to yours..so choose a girl who you like.. Check what service before you pay.. DB you can dance...

Please don't go to Laila SB. I sat for 15min due to DB not started.. Worst place...

Laila usually picksup by 7.30pm+,today being the IPL final... It's difficult that girls mite come, try your luck.. But next week onwards it will be full house.....

Try kishore.. Just a few min from Laila... OK place.... Recent place on forum Sona bar... Again DB... Try your luck.... Few minutes away from Laila... So you have 3 OK.. To good bars in vicinity.....

Have fun..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks @atsexd and @Mark Dsouza.

Actually, I have seen that girls in Natraj DB are super hot , not less than models but nothing to do, just give them cash uselessly. So, I don't like DB.

I am looking for SB with good girls. From the forum pages, it looks like Kishore is good but limited privacy.

So, I will choose good girl by scanning there itself in Sneha and sai darbar.

I asked because people complain about girl cheating, no good service, or KLPD, etc.

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  14. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  26. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  29. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  30. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  31. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  39. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
Back