Massage Parlor Reports

Lax, Lemme guess... "Nana Number One..."

Kinda surprised me you actually posted that tidbit. I think I will avoid Rio for a week or two, at least until everyone has a go at her. Not too hard for me to be cool, reserved and nonchalant about Nana--I have a little 5'4" ace in the hole. (Well, to be more accurate--I've had ace in her hole, and everybody involved liked it -- a LOT!)

Milkman - Thanks for the kind words {Shucks}

I just keep wondering when and where, but I swear I have had a session with mamasan Paula sometime in my sordid past...

LL

Au contraire. If you have intel on a place or provider to AVOID, that is worthy news. You could save a brother a bad experience.Very cool. Do the place a favor, when you find it, enjoy the fruits, but don't post the location on the open forum. The place is too busy now and is surely attracting unwanted attention.

...and thanks to you and your bud for the props. It is nice to feel appreciated.

Now on to my next thought:I have been telling you guys that there are about four or five great AMPs operating in the city right now. Neverland is not all we have, and I have the PMs to prove it.

And Lax, did you happen to see a rabbit with a pocket watch? If you do, be careful, he'll grab the girl from you every time...

D.A.M.,
Welcome. Great start. You may get some PMs asking for the location. While I realize you are a noob here, I suggest a policy of answering only those who, like yourself, have submitted trip reviews, not reviews asking for information or the like. When you left-click on a screen-name, a menu comes up, and one of the options is to "Find more posts by..."

Oh yeah, can you give my regards to Bruce and send me a PM with the name of that AMP? Thanks,

LL

Strange but at least two other sites have had reports saying Golden Nails has got something going on again. I was wondering if anyone could confirm here. Yes, yes I know I could go find out myself but its worth asking.

Fellas, I was able to pluck another Rose at another location.

Very pretty, probably around mid-30s, and with real handfuls of frontal assets. Friendly and with a take-care-of-you attitudue. Only thing was that she kept asking me about my relationships and when I'm gonna get married. I'm not really into that. But otherwise, this is a definite recommend. She thorougly used all her tools for the massagi, which included BL, and gave AR both before and after the flip - though admittedly, it was by far not the best AR I've ever had.

Strange thing was the fee. I gave the full $.6 right up front, but she came back and gave me .1 for change, telling me that the fee is $.5. Afterwards I gave her .2 as tips for her great service and honest business.

I'm not going to mention location here, but vets can PM for info.

Well, fellas, this is probably my last review in DC as I will be relocating to NYC. Lucky coincidence for me since the scene is really going downhill in DC. After I get settled in at NYC, I'll be doing research and recon. The hobby must live on. Vets, please feel free to PM me if you ever visit NYC.

Stay safe, fellas.

So you've met the frolicking fairy sprite LL... Very cute and I think she'll grant you wishes if you make her wings sprout...

$160--maybe in DC, but in Nova and Md. it is now $180. Hard to find in DC these days, too. Also, if you are a regular, it is good business in many ways to slip the manager $20 from time to time. You get points--sometimes extra time, sometimes extra love.

In most boards you earn your respect from the other posters by sharing information. I think we need to rethink this practice on this board. Too many hostile eyes may be reading.

As new spas come on the scene, especially if they turn out to be good, I think it best to keep them under the radar. Just saying......

I'm wondering if you posted this to the correct site for a couple of reasons. First, you are talking about locations in NOVA, but posted to the DC board. Second, you do realize that a stallion is a male horse, right? And if you had a FS session with a stallion-type Asian, you were having gay sex, right?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
In her review for TBD titled "Dupont Asian massage parlor closes, angering johns," Amanda Hess quotes you in the sixth paragraph of her story. I guess we can draw two conclusions from this: (1) They're capable of reading, and (2) they read this site (probably because they themselves can't get laid and hate knowing that the rest of us can). Of course, a glance at her photo on the TBD site and one can surmise that she and her compatriots are man-hating lesbians and similar types. The text accompanying her photo says "I moved to the District of Columbia in 2003 to get my degree in creative writing. I am now lucky to be gainfully employed-particularly at TBD, where I'll be reviewing on LGBT issues, sex crimes, and the oddity of local fornication. I started covering the sex and gender beat for the Washington City Paper, where I wrote about the D. C. Police department's attempt to stop a rape victim from getting a rape kit, and Catholic University's attempts to stop college kids from getting laid. ."

(Hmmm. She seems to resent CU's "attempts" to stop college kids from getting laid, but sees no hypocrisy when it comes to her attempts to stop working guys from getting laid.)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
DC is done. 1818 was the last of the old ones. I believe it was Asian only before it advertised as IHC back in the mid 1990s. This is a sad turn.

Went to Green location after some positive reviews on Misha, had called ahead for appointment. Other reviews pretty much on target, just adding a couple of observations:

She had a bit more mileage than I usually like (would put her close to 40) but has a good tight, natural body, soft Bs. Overall looks at 7, with body 8 and face 6 for my taste.

Level of service is very high, would give it 8.5 out of 10. Very aggressive in trying to please, not a shrinking violet or geisha. She dropped to her knees for BBBJ and stayed with it for some time. At some point she got me on the table and continued BBBJ and slid on condom deftly, I wouldn't have known if not expecting it. She climbed on for cowgirl and I had to slow her down to avoid coming too fast. She was very affectionate in mish and I finally had a nice climax. Small amount of LFK.

Afterwards a strong full massage and took up most of the hour. So nothing to complain about in terms of service. Given the circumstances in DC not a bad time, but I may hold out for a lower-mileage model. Given the voices I heard outside I assume maybe 2 other girls working, it seemed fairly busy at midday. How about some reviews, guys? I showed you mine, how about yours?

I'm headed to DC this week from the Midwest...staying near Dupont Circle. I have searched the thread and know there are some massage opportunities near there, but I don't see enough specifics to know where or contact information. Would appreciate a bit more help.

Thanks a lot.

M

Washington DC is at the edge of my one day trolling area. I've been putting off making an expedition until I've had a nice block of time and money and maybe a lot of jism stored up. But I just heard that an interestingly reviewed masseuse (or someone with the same name) was at a Washington DC spa for a very short time only. So off I went. (She had apparently worked at 3 or more other massage parlors I've patronized, but I hadn't seen her.)

My train pulled into DC's Union Station a bit before 1 PM, about 5 1/2 hours after leaving Wamassageplanet.netury, Connecticut. There is a metro station right there which gives me access to all the massage parlors in Wayward 1's list of spas which has addresses and closest subway stop (see under reviews of Distinction). My walk there took me mostly through a well maintained middle class neighborhood, although I was conscious that my mostly caucasian ass was in the minority.

I had some trouble finding the exact address. I tried the locked door, then mamasan pops out of a back room and buzzes me in. "Have I been here before?" "No, I heard that ***** was working here." That got me in. It was a very clean and nicely appointed facility. I waited in a lounge for about 20 minutes, then ***** comes to the lounge and leads me to the room. "You remembered me!" "No, I heard that ***** who worked at Nirvana was really hot, if you're the same one." "Yes, that's me."

She takes me to a small massage room with anime wallpaper, wax fruit, and black music playing. I slide my hand up her blue micromini and her ass feels really good. Her bra showcases her big boobies nicely. She seems fairly tall but it might be the high heels. Face and tummy are a bit rounded, but still sexy, and she has a light tan. She wants the house fee and tip up front - $160. Sure. I hand her the money and start stripping.

She wraps a towel around me and takes me towards the shower. The towel falls off in the hallway. "Careful." I put it back on and we go to a large tiled room with lockers and a table shower room off it. I lie facedown, hard before she even starts. She scrubs my back half quite well, with a nice sexy touch. I flip and she goes right for my dick, "nice cock." She washes it quite well then the rest of my front half almost as an afterthought. I sit up and she scrubs my face with a washcloth. I stand up and she dries me off. My hard on gets in her way a bit, but she works around it. I get a full cup of green mouthwash - must be the cheeseburger on the train.

Back in the room I lie on my tummy again. She massages my shoulders and back very hard. My butt gets pummelled by her calves, but it feels good. She grabs the muscles of my legs and squeezes. She bends my legs and actually cracks one of my feet. For the soft part she sits on my ass. Her skin is a little cool but it is silky smooth and just the right softness. She rubs her tits all over me. "That feels great."

"Turn over." When she puts the condom on, my dick is so swollen that it is uncomfortably tight. I deflate partly and she has to suck me back up - which she does. Her talented tongue feels especially erotic as it flickers around my balls and anus. She is about to go into CG when she decides I'm too big. (I'm really not that long though I might be a bit thick). So, anyway, I get on top and we do missionary. She is tight at first but soon gets looser and wetter. She seems to be enjoying it. I know I am. She bucks and moves her legs and pinches my nipples. I keep pumping away for a long time like I'm a young stud again.

I need to finish by hand because of a retarded ejaculation condition. She strokes it like a piston while I can't get over how pleasing her tits and ass feel to my hands. Finally I finish up for her while she plays with my nuts and nipples. Clean up with tissues and hot towel and then she helps me dress. She seems to want to see me again soon. Maybe she'll get reassigned to Connecticut.

Double Nickle

Hey Mike,

Take it from me, you DO NOT want to venture up another flight of stairs. I still have this picture burned into my head of an 80 pound skeleton of a grandma wearing a string bikini that could hardly stay on her frail body. And that was the girl in the OTHER room!

How is a seldom-poster supposed to earn the status to learn the location of Neverland when all these other AMPs start closing up? :)

WTF's post about Sun was dead on, I am pretty certain I actually saw him and his buddy during the incident he describes. I had the idea to go to Sun that same evening, in hopes of getting a couple more reviews under my belt, to respectfully try and earn Neverland status.

WTF and his buddy beat me to the door by about 50 yards and when I saw the lack of success they had, I knew that the Sun had indeed set.

At least I've got the memories of the famous B2B shower!

I think I've got 3 or 4 reviews under my belt, including some stuff from Rt. 1 in VA. Now I just gotta scroll back through the pages, find the master list and start over again. Who knows? I may discover new uncharted "lands."

I may end up TOFTT, along the way, but Neverland shall be mine one day!

A guy has gotta have goals, right? :)

I am greeted by a Korean girl who is the very definiton of spinner. Short and petite with a boob job. She is definitely a hottie. I get ready for the massage and she just laughs at me and says no massage. I flip over and she kisses up and down my body and licks up and down my shaft then reaches for the condom. I ask for a BBBJ and she says she can't do it unless I pay more money. I ask how much and she says $40. I pay her the money and she gives me an awesome BBBJ. There's something about seeing a small girl take my entire dick all the way to the end, even if there is some teeth action. She then reaches for the condom again and I ask for BBBJ. She says this is the first time she's seen me and wonders if she can trust me. I say she can. She says she needs more money. I offer her $100. She says that she needs $500 all together to do something like this, but I tell her I only have $100 on me right now, but I will go to the bank and come back. We negotiate it down to $400 all together and we're off.

Holy shit she is an awesome fuck. I am going to blow too soon so I ask her to come on top, but this does not help because she begins to grind front and back, side to side, and in circles like a banshee. I tell her to slow down and ask if I can cum inside her. She says that birth control pills are expensive so I tell her I'll give her another $100. She agrees and I explode inside her. Holy shit it felt good.

She asks me what I want her to do so I said let's clean up. She gets off my dick and my semen is pouring out of her pussy back onto my dick. Awesome. We clean up and she asks for my ID while I go get the money from the bank. So I make the trip and come back with the money plus $300 more. I tell her I want another pop and she asks me for another $500, but I say let's do it for $300. She agrees and after some more BBBJ and awesome bareback fucking, I cum inside her again.

We exchange phone numbers again, but I have the feeling she is just looking for a sugardaddy and considers me as such.

This would need to be a multi faceted approach.

I see three avenues. I will start with the most risky to least risky.

1. Sue the District of Columbia.

2. Fund city council members to run on a platform to stop prosecuting AMPs.

My preferred method however is the "District of Columbia AMP tax fund".
Hear me out.

One of us can create a website. ING Direct offers free money transfer. Also, I think Paypal offers money transfer for non-profits.

Everytime you get your world rocked by a fine Asian honey at green or * send $5 - $10 to a central account. All deposits would be displayed on the website by username. Once monthly we would send a tax check to the District of Columbia, to encourage a new massage parlor tax. All tax dollars are public knowledge. There would be no chance of long term corruption.

Our web site would display.

username tax$ MP
------------- ------- ----
Drofnalb $10 green
Ginger Man $5 vip
Alpha D $10 green
Drunker Irish $5 star
Ruffian $5 star

In Oakland the marijuana shops insisted on paying the city a tax. They volunteered. Now the marijuana shops are a revenue stream for the city (i.e. the city is vested in marijuana massageplanete success).

If we start this, we can eventually make it law. Add $5 - $10 to every visit. Most of you can afford it. Also, prices might go down. One of the reasons prices are so high now is the danger and risk factor of operations.

For instance if weed was truly legal the price would drop radically, the only thing weed smokers pay for is the risk premium.

IT IS TIME FOR A NEW AMP TAX!!! THERE IS NO PLACE BETTER TO START IT THAN HERE!!!

I am on speaking terms with several local Mamasan, If you know your Mamasan talk to her about it.

Yes, it was CoCo, but she may have learned it from another girl who I had it with first. CoCo was such a great student of her trade!

Shoutbox
  1. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Susan🌸Isabella🌸Tina🌸Cassy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  4. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  5. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  6. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100💋💞❣Thursday, 💖💞 Cindy,💋 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service..💞💋 Gaga,💋💋 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💥❣Thursday, New ! ❣❤ Vivian,💋💋 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish 💯❤ Lisa, small build 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” booty
  12. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  18. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  19. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  20. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  21. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Cema:
    Nova
  27. Cema:
    Nova
  28. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Kim 🌸Christina 🌸Akame 🌸Aletta ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  35. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Isabella ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ASPA:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  41. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” bum
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  48. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  49. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator