Massage Parlor Reports

Coco did give me her number, and I tried to call her regarding the issue you've raised. Unfortunately, she did not pick up. I will try to call her again later today.

Some of you are absolutely correct; the ladies change their names often, depending on where they work. Coco is a very popular name in this business and, from my observations, is used quite a bit.

These ladies are by no means stupid. They are well aware of their "cyber" images. That is, they know what is written about them on this and other sites. Some of them could careless and while others consider it very constructive. Again, the YMMV concept.

Remember all the stories I’ve heard? Well, I even heard of guys bringing printouts with them on their visits. Depending on the person, of course, I see many benefits. However, the language barrier, I imagine, would pose a problem for some hobbyists.

JJ, in regards to your post, this Coco appears to be someone new. Perhaps the old one was let go? The last time I saw her, I documented my visit. However, I can’t get a hold of her for comments.

Attempting to charge double is very unreasonable by our standards, however, it’s very common in the southeast regions. I have been there in the past and the rate, to my surprise, is negotiable. Perhaps this new Coco is accustomed to working in those regions?

Ian

This index covers reviews of DC AMPS as found here on the board from November 2006 to December 30, 2006.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of review - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

Previous review posted on 11/9/06

Sun (108)
========
Bebe - 12/28/06 - LoveLOS (+)
Gina - 12/27/06 - Rejected Monke (+)
bebe - 12/26/06 - DCrez (+)
Honey - 12/24/06 - Laxman #2 (+)
Miko - 12/20/06 - Santeesucks (?)
Bebe - 12/20/06 - LoveLOS (+)
bebe - 12/19/06 - Member #2652 (+)
Honey - 12/18/06 - cabdriver52 (+)
Honey - 12/18/06 - pussprowler (+)
Bebe - 12/17/06 - Macphisto (+)
Miko - 12/16/06 - Chicago II (+)
Cindy - 12/14/06 - pussprowler (+)
Nana - 12/13/06 - DCrez (+)
Bebe - 12/12/06 - Robert1744 (+)
Patty - 12/8/06 - captain video (+)
Sue chen - 12/6/06 - Only Me (+)
Cindy - 12/5/06 - Drumeforum.xxxoy (-)
Joy - 12/1/06 - Likes fun peeps (+)
patty - 11/28/06 - Iron Viet (+)
Jenny - 11/24/06 - twist (+)
Paly - 11/15/06 - Tiny Tiger (+)
Jenny - 11/22/06 - Santeesucks (+)
Joy - 11/22/06 - Tiny Tiger (+)
Mimi - 11/21/06 - MoonView (+)
Mimi - 11/20/06 - Corsair88 (+)
Mimi - 11/20/06 - Fun997 (?)
Coco - 11/17/06 - Cabdriver52 (+)
Mimi - 11/16/06 - Tiny Tiger (+)
??? - 11/16/06 - Tiny Tiger (+)
Joy - 11/15/06 - Cone (+)
Young and Honey - 11/14/06 - LoveLOS (+,+)
Joy - 11/14/06 - Paco2888 (+)
Joy - 11/12/06 - ravensfan (+)
Honey - 11/9/06 - pussprowler (+)
Mimi - 11/7/06 - Inca79 (+)
Mimi - 11/7/06 - Crazy dick (+)
Mimi - 11/7/06 - laxman #2 (+)
??? - 11/7/06 - pussprowler (+)
May - 11/6/06 - Laxman #2 (+)
Mimi - 11/5/06 - Rejected Monke (+)
Young - 11/3/06 - Fun997 (+)
Mimi - 11/3/06 - Haywoo Jablome (+)
Mimi - 11/2/06 - Freshly Snipes (+)
Sonya - 11/2/06 - Freshly Snipes (Golgo 13) (-)

Supra (28)
=====
Seven - 12/14/06 - Sooner1 (?)
Coco - 12/7/06 - Jack B Nimble (+)
Sophia - 12/6/06 - Cone (-)
Sophia - 12/1/06 - Frank99 (-)
Mimi/Suahi - 11/27/06 - Oracle2 (+)BBFS
Sophia - 11/21/06 - Dudeman-12 (-)
Coco - 11/18/06 - Junky11 (+)
Coco - 11/16/06 - Tiny Tiger (+)

Oriental (1716I, Boss, castle)(19)
========
Jenny - 12/29/06 - Corsair88 (+)
Sara - 11/29/06 - Corsair88 (+)
Cici - 11/26/06 - Jdmh22 (?)
Youmi/Yumi - 11/5/06 - Dr Zigzag (+)
Micki - 11/4/06 - Macphisto (+)
J - 11/4/06 - Logix357 (+)

Mirage (617 K,Magic) (12)
====================
Candy - 12/14/06 - BikJik69 (-)
hana - 12/13/06 - Dcrez (-)
candy - 11/8/06 - Hugh Jardon (+)

14K (13)
===
Connie - 12/7/06 - pussprowler (+)
nana - 11/20/06 - Ampfreq (+)

Accu-fitness (4)
============
Joanne - 12/16/06 - Kluvr (?)
Annie - 11/19/06 - Kliuvr (+) - new location

IHC (Mini)(6)
==========
Michelle/Apple - 11/22/06 - Tezar (+/+)
nadia - 11/17/06 - Laxman #2 (+)

OK (12)
==
Jun - 12/10/06 - Ampfreq (+)
Jun - 11/2/06 - Ampfreq (+)

Rio (2)
===
Penny - 11/3/06 - Vamonger (+)

No new reviews this period
==========================
Hummingbird Spa, H&H floatation (5), VIP Spa, Youngs (georgetown)Venus (3), Royal (20), Happiness (59), Georgetown Body Therapy , Petworth

HWC (4)
===
Cherri - 11/1/06 - Virginian 2006 (?)

Comfort therapeutic (springfield)(2)
===================
12/19/06 - legit - bigelow12

Sakura(2)
======
Kelly - 12/2/06 - Saiyen (+)

M spa (2)
=====
??? - 11/27/06 - Original Gster (?)

Closed
++++++

CPHC (34)
====
Busted:( - 8/17/06 - Laxman #2

Downtown (39)
========
Busted :( - A John 8/15/06

NWS (new World)
===============
3/1/06 - slowfloyd (confirmation) [tt]

King Tan Closed? - 7/12/06 - Crash11

Moonlight (balt)
========
closed :( - 8/16/06 - Yellofvr

Oriental Spicy
=============
:( busted - 8/20/06 - Smokey 2009

Wayward One
All reviews should be read as interactive fiction.

No amp names
============
Webdog - 12/7/06 - Best or K in chantilly (+)
WebDog - hana - 12/7/06 - on K st
Washit - 11/9/06 - no name (?)

Went to get a massage in Rockville last night.

Saw ad in DC city paper.

Location was on RT355 ( office park, near Montgomery College)

Woman in her 50's leads me in, lets me know she is doing massage...uggggg(should have left right then). She was in full street cloths...jeans actually.

She gave nice massage....but no "Happy Ending"...I suggested with my hands....and she said no!!! Stay away from this place....it is complete BS!

Oh! and the kicker was they charged $90 for hour massage.

Burned once, never again! I called back to complain...but to no avail.

Clrbars

The place called 1333 is a bit hard to find, between Mass. And L, I think, near some Children's advoacy thing next to a bar named after Hal Jordan's alter-ego.

I wouldn't want to go there on a weekday due to how everyone in those nearby offices could clearly see you stumbling out into the sunlight from the place.

I saw D***a who I used to see at the Starry place. The usual ensued.

Saw another girl when leaving that looked promising: tall, tan, big fake ones. Didn't catch her name.

DCPlayboy,
Welcome to the machine. I had to giggle. We have all been there and fucked up. You smelled of newbie, and made some basic rookie mistakes; therefore you got a HJ (I assumed JO=Jerk Off?). I am not going to elaborate more since I would rather teach you to fish than give you a fish.

Here is your homework: Read the forum. The answers to your questions, your errors, and more is there for you. Read, learn, apply, enjoy, post, repeat.

Two questions for you:
  1. What was the name of your provider, her performance is expected given your goofs, but your description of her makes me want to know who NOT to ask for.
  2. Any faves at 1413 you wish to post about?
JJJake,
Can you still edit your post? I am sure some readers will enjoy your observations regarding a recent but unofficial RT...

LL

MTM Therapy.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smoking-hot-asian-27/5756296

Office park. Plenty of parking & discrete location. I did not opt for the shower due to how cold and windy it was out that night. Good massage with a 25-35 ish provider. Said she was 22 gave me a few different names when I asked at different points during the session. There were several there that all looked to be pretty smoking. Very good looking and sweet. Was silent during the massage. On the flip Standard NOVA but full roaming and D's all up in my face. I can't tell real from fake so I don't know, but they were really nice. Best part, she did not mention tipping or anything before or after. I gave standard NOVA fare. She helped me get dressed and walked me out. Very sweet demeanor. $80 for the entry.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/assian-with-passion-22/4120994

Studio above a bank in Vienna. Lot of offices, etc. In the place. Very tiny K-girl provier. I opted to pass on any shower because of the cold. She was very sweet and talkative. Very tiny. Her little body was all over me for the full hour. I must say to be such a shorty she was working me out like a champion. On the flip she did something a little odd. She climbed up on top of me and started talking conversationally. I just went with it and chatted back. I mean we went over a lot of differnt topics and was very laid back. We were well over 1hour. She then started stroking my chest and nipples while talking and reached south after a few minutes. She kissed me softly a bit and jumped off me standing so I could roam (on top of her spandexA). She pulled her top down so I could see the best see to the-cup tits and nipples I've ever seen. I roamed and played and sucked and she worked her hands like a jackhammer. Once done, she cleaned me up and started chatting again. She seemed to not want me to leave. I gave a bit more than standard NOVA Fair and went on with a smile. It was great for a standard Nova. $80 for the entry.

I spent quite a few nights in Manila and surrounding...

Two great places to go (all on INT mpnet)... EDSA Complex consists of a two-story building with bars throughout. TONS of girls in there.... Typical bar fine (pay to the bar so the girl can leave) is about 1,500 pesos ($30) and the girl will be between 2,000-3,000 pesos ($40-60) for the night of total sex.

Next is LA massageplanete and this is where the free lancers work. They'll run 2,000-3,000 pesos for LT (Long time = overnight). You don't have to pay the bar fine and you can really get a good girl there.

You can go into any one of a hundred other places where the girls are on display and grab one for 2,000 for the bar fine AND girl.

I would highly suggest getting out of Manila (VERY high crime and just nasty) to outlying areas. Send me an IM and I'll give you the URL of a resort 3 hrs away close to the old Subic Bay Naval Station. The place is Bario Baretta and you can find hundreds of girls for 1500 pesos TOTAL....for the entire night.

Have fun...can't wait until I can go back.

GE

I'm told that a certain hot spot in the shadow of Verizon is without water until Mon or Tues due to nearby construction or water main break.

To answer your question, Coolboy, "NO!"

But here are two alternatives for you to find the answer you're looking for BY YOURSELF!

1. RTFF
2. Google search.

Have a fun time.

Peace

I've found that most women look better and are somehow quieter with a dick in their mouths.

LexLuther

I was there on this past Sunday night and they were opened. the girl i saw was sha sha or something like that. if you are into really pettite girls she is the one to visit. very attentive to the love muscle! i'm thinking about going tonight to check it out.

Body 8
Face 7.5
Sex 8.5
Massage 8
Attitude 9

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1
Your quality arguement is correct, but I don't agree with the rest.

I walked into a spa in SF a few years ago and my jaw hit the floor. I've never seen so many fine specimens of Asian Womanhood (at least 12) sitting in one room, on one L-shaped couch, in my entire life.

I was so shocked, I went speechless...couldn't even pick one out...each one was a good as the rest. All 10+. One finally got off the couch, walked over to me, put my jaw back into socket, and led me off to bliss.

We NEVER get women of that quality in DC. And my posts below, in my opinion, are the reason why.

We have an extremely limited set of options in DC now. And my posts below, in my opinion, are the reason why.

Yes, operating costs are higher in NY. They've had better girls, also. Philly is equivalent to us, you're right.

Bottom line, if we want spas back, and we want quality, we'd better be prepared and willing to come off the "going DC rate" if we expect it to come and stay.

Nuke

Well I am new to your town and I read the forum and figured out where I wanted to venture and how much to bring. I was a little confused about the address as there were separate names for the same business and there is a business at the same address and one next door.

Anyway I won't post price here as agree that you need to research on your own a bit. Plus if you don't put in some work the event isn't an adventure its just a thing to do.

I do want to say that in Rhode Island anything indoors is legal. So we have AMPs and Strip clubs that have anything from happy to full service. Here in DC the prices are lower by the house fee so for me its a get in free town.

Well I got to the spa and rang the bell. Mamasan said Oh we busy. You come back half an hour or you stay? I opted for stay. Sat on the couch. Nice couch. We don't have waiting rooms or areas. Tv would have been nice

ANYways. Sorry. I got to the room. Lucky comes in with a nice little bikini. She is slender, average face, natural breasts, probably 26 or so. Been here 2. 5 years but not great command of the language but who cares.

I went to table shower room and she has nice hands. Every motion and move is deliberate and a fair amount of teasing and full body scrub and check. I have lots of scars so she stopped a lot and asked about them all. All from bike accidents and surgeries so she started calling me Mr Troublemaker. Kinda ok I guess.

Back at the room she asked what did I want. I replied everything with a smile. Business first she says. Gave her the usual by DC standards. She came back after 4-5 minutes and said lay back and started right away with oral then covered and then right to CG. Then said you fuck me hard. OK. I said I will do my best. So she flipped to the table, missionary. Then she said doggie.

Well I asked for hand mouth finish after awhile and she was a trooped and worked hard.

She cleaned me up nice hot towel and I dressed myself.

All in all was ok. I actually like massages and then the rest is almost gravy but I didn't demad massage as I figured if I pushed I would get a half assed response. So time wise was 45 minutes. I guess busy night they had to take care of other fellow mongers that were coming and going.

Looks 7-8
body 8
face 7
attitude 7
repeat.. I would at the spa but would try another gal but wouldnt run away or ***** if she was next on rotation ..

Thanks guys for having a nice site and if you find yourself in Providence some time sample our treats ..

Wishing you all great stories and happy endings

Cory

So back in good old dc after almost a yr. Been following this forum for awhile now just hadnt made much comments, but had been reading lik it was a damn history test.

Last I was here the place to be was supra a few days before I left I scoped out the place for hours being and rtff learned about the talents there visited the place twice. Frist time I was there I drew pepsi she was a 8 in looks, her massage avg a 6. Was abit timid my first time.

The 2nd I was there was the night before I left called ahead when I got there drew nana and ohhh boy she was all you guys hav mentioned 1st off I would lik to say beyond the focus of my intention of going there I would pay for her massage any day. She really pampered me the experiences was phenomenal. Looks about an 8. Massage off the charts. Service off the charts.

Its much to my disappointment that when I got back here the joint is no longer operational. I visited the location once ran into a sign that said temp out of service I've called and heard the samething. This is sad these places going out of business lik this.

Does anyone hav a when/y it was closed? Or any recommendation of a better place to visit in the mean time? Visited a place out in laurel wasnt too pleased about it.

Hi Friends,

Went to Star early today. Looking for old friends, Bibi, Susi, or Coco, but, alas, gone, vacation and ??. Ajima sent me Angie. Taller than most, but pleasant and natural (B's). Nicer back end than typical. Through TS and all other treats done well and as requested. Very nice light finger touch. Would not mind a repeat.

Be safe,

Rx

Like Otis Redding used to sing: Try a Little Tenderness.

Are there any NON-Asian MPs around any more? There used to be a few but they ar all gone nowadays.

JJ

Shoutbox
  1. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  2. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  5. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  9. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  11. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  14. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  28. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  29. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  31. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  43. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  48. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  49. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator