Massage Parlor Reports

Ginger, I also appreciate your contributions and respect your opinions. But I guess I'm jumping on the dog pile with my $0. 02 on this topic. It's pretty clear that there is no one answer to this question.

I think Freshly Snipe's review kinds sums it up for me. It's an hour of being papmered. If you spend all that time waiting for the end, you just might miss a good TS and massage. I'm not quite old yet, but I got a good 20+ years on our young Mr. Dcoffee. And I can honestly tell you that I can't recall my SO ever giving me a nice TS and a good massage. And BJ's? As soon as I said "I do", she said "I don't". And to be perfectly honest, AMPs are cheaper than my SO.

I don't know if I'd stay sane if I couldn't slip away for an hour and get pampered with a little me time.

Not trying to beat you up or nothing. Keep up the good work.

Butter Dog

Last night around 10:00

Vermont was closed. There is a sign for "Vermont Therapy" and the neon "open" sign is in the window, but the door was locked. the hours on the sign said 10-10, so maybe I got there too late. But the signage made it look pretty legit, not like the old days of just "open".

1829 was definitely open. The ladies were older as someone else said, but very spirited and accommodating. Many signs on the walls all the way up stairs, as if they aren't ashamed of themselves.

Peach is only standard NOVA finish right? So how can you compare MIST to Peach?

Am I the only one that recalls "tender touch" of college park. Causation MP for 5 jacksons, You gotta fly to Germany for that kind of thing now!

Rose had already received the standard fare! She wanted MORE MORE MORE!!!

If the standard # of Jacksons (3+5) isn't enough then somebody should make it clear what is expected.

When I need to find a place, I usually start with Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/ It's a great service--it can even give you driving directions from wherever you happen to be.

Good luck!

Hello. I've been to that down-below place near 14 and K a few times over the past two weeks. It is becoming my new favorite.

Had Nana a few times. She's great, beautiful and very playful. Very nice TS. A little disappointed that I didn't want the works the first time, but she convinced me for the second. Too bad she went back to Korea. Maybe I should have mentioned that first off. She was becoming my ATF, boo-hoo.

Met Jill. She's not the prettiest. On the chunky side for an AMP girl. Very sweet and attentive. I had the impression that she'd do just about anything I asked. Hardly speaks any English, so talking became a pain very quickly. Nice experience though.

Jill:
Face 7
Body 8
BJ 9
Sexo 8
Overall 8

Last couple times with Young. Very pretty, skinny, nice boobs with standity-uppity nips. Fun TS. Nice firm massage, lots of pressure. Very chatty -- she asked if she was talking too much and I said she was talking just the right amount. Since I didn't mind the chatting, she went over on time by almost 30 minutes. Sweet.

Young:
Face 8-9
Body 9
BJ 9
Sex 8
Overall 9

Definitely will be back.

I've been sticking with 1333 a lot lately since they seem to be taking better care of their customers. They used to try to get you out of there as fast as possible, but not any more. Nice. I do miss Nana and Tara. I only met Tara once but I really liked her. I've seen Nana quite a few times and she's not for everyone but I liked her too. Anyone seen either of them?

Anyway, I met Suzy. Pretty face, nice smile, ample bolt-ons, very animated. Maybe 110 pounds, probably less. She's very spirited and playful, even a little grabby (not in a bad way, though). Passable Engrish. Extremely thorough table shower while humming "here comes the bride". Sorry, I said, I already got one.

Back to the room, nice massagi, though it got rather tickly at the end. I had to finally stop her, that was enough tickling. Requested a language lesson, which was extremely enthusiastic but a little painful. Toothy even. She did get my attention though, so we walked the dog. It was very good so I went at that a while. I don't have a great interest in changing positions every five minutes, but maybe I should have. She kind of lost steam there at the end, but it was a little late for the switcheroo so I finished up.

She was clearly sore when we were done, which was a little distressing. I told her next time to please speak up and I'd be happy to switch around or even go for manual finish. I think she felt bad that I noticed, so she took care to assure me she was fine.

Anyway, everything was good, but I don't think I caught her at her best. She seems like she could be a real ball of fire on a good day. Watch out, she's going to marry one of you guys.

I tried to visit Rio today for a wonderful South American vacation. When I tried to board the plane, the door was deadbolted and no answer to the bell.

Does anyone have any intel on Rio and if it is closed or not??

Comp,

I think that one has shut, if it's the same one I'm thinking of. The one off of Tyco rd is still open, however, its hit and miss...and pricy. You're better off venturing a CC in the tysons area, which is near the location you've mentioned below. PM me for number.

Much of what has been said is true. Based on my friendships with girls in the past there are some other points. Sometimes they do get some of the house fee. I am not sure if this is universal, but it is sometimes the case. Also, the girls pay the cooking mama. There are also expenses for the Korean cab drivers who often place the girls in the spas and transport them to and fro. The typical tip is usually $100, but they can get more. Sometimes they get counterfeit money. It's not a lot, but I have seen it with my own eyes, so it does happen.

The money is good, but it is a very difficult life. The girls often do not trust one another. The hours are long. From those I have known well myself, the girls do not like what they are doing. Little kindnesses mean something. I have typically been treated very well because I treat them as humans. To follow up on another comment, they like getting a massage themselves. Back when I went to these places regularly, I would often massage the girl myself. I enjoyed it and

Dude, the Gonorrhea is spreading to your brain;or have you been sharing the glass pipe? I we talked about this like a week ago and today 6 hours before you posted... Wrong night for you! Now if you forget, I'll tell you to RTFF! LOL.

Remember everybody - Drugs are bad.

But it has been too long since I've been to my playground.

LL

I wonder if Nana is the name of the week or the ladies are working a circuit. The Nana I know and visit is at Rio. She's short and cute, says she 28 and I believe her. Amazing ta-tas, feel and look real.

I saw her a few days ago and got the gfe treatment, I guess because I'm a regular. Very enthusiastic dfk, a/r. She's very loving and personable.

When I arrived we had to wait for the shower. I started to get frisky and she ran out to get the cover. I unleashed my dog of war LOL and we had at it. I thought it would be the quickest visit I ever had but I held off and we hit the t/s. It was a long shower as she kept popping out of her bra and I had to taste.

When we got back, she insisted on the massagi. Very light, but all areas were covered, very relaxing.

Afterwards, I returned the favor with tongue and fingers. Nana got into it and squirted. The first time I'd seen that. We hit all positions. I know we went over the hour. At Rio, they encourage repeat business by treating us to the little extras. Nana has a great personality and body. I will repeat.

I saw sarah months ago, had a good time. As of tonight I have only been to lily's twice.

Sarah is not for everyone, she has unique qualities, but her qualities fit me well.

She is mid aged, tough build, strong, round butt, C cup, almost 6 pack stomach.

She remembers me from last time, I pay for hour $74.

She takes me to shower (there is no table shower here).

Last time she was more playful but I give her a break it is late at night.

After sauna back to room, she gives a VERY VERY good massage, remember sarah is a strong and powerful girl, but not too strong to loose sexy.

I have gotten into the habbit of offering girls massages, she gladly accepts, I think she is tired. She takes of top, I pull up skirt to reveal a firm round rump. I am buck.

I begin the massage, she is quite serious about it, I was probably going for 15-20 minutes, I am getting aroused so I try to massge between her legs with member (the butt is driving me wild), she screams playfully "massaghe" in korean accent and does not stop me. I get back to business with massage.

She asks me to hold bar on the ceiling and walk on her back. Low and behold I am holding the bar in an AMP in laurel walking on sarah's back. She expresses how greatful she is. She says now is my turn.

I give her $100, I like her and her style.

She strips and climbs on top, finds her way down. Licks the boys and shaft for another 10 min uses all tounge. Then she does her signiture move and climbs on top with an unusual asian straddle, not sex but similar feeling (she did this last time as well).

By now I have used up time, mama starts to scream from outside. Sarah rushes to finish with HJ, a unique and sensual experience.

Sarah is one of my favorites, she is not shy at all.

She is good whether you need a REAL massage or just need to get down.

She is the best REAL massage I know of in the region.

In the interest of research, and satisfying my own curiosity, I daydreamed I visited MiniSpa again.

The door was open this time. I was sat in the waiting room for 30 seconds. I was presented with Sofia. I asked for another provider, but was told 'we are very busy now'

I wasn't thrilled but went with it because I didn't want to drive across town. Standard TS, but no thorough rectal scrub. You can imagine what that didn't lead to.

Sofia is 5'4, maybe 110#. K-girl / HK mix.
Face 6
Bod 6 too thin for me, soft a cups, no ass, but long gummybears which work for me
Rub and Service was a 7
Attitute was an 8.

Very enthusiastic french lession followed by a very tight ride in several positions. I would take it or leave it. Based on service I would repeat. Based on attraction I won't. YMMV.

PP

Van, you are so right....

Connie and the shower room were an unbeatable combination!

MnV

Yes sir. I had a girl in Vegas from a strip club come to my room when she got off for 200smax and she took very good care of me, its just that some of us are very spoiled with great service for the prices that is charged in this aea. And this girl was asian and a dime piece, no skinny spinner. very shapely,but such is life,its tug-o-war on this crap. Dude, I recall the days when the tip was 10bux in maryland but that was way back when, the price of fine cars have gone up over the years so I suppose its kool to drive the price of pussy up, haahahahhaa, I had one chick in chantilly place use to give me FS and bbbj for 100bones, what da hell, guess I am just lucky and spoiled!

NukeyNuke et al,

With all due respect, I think you need a reality check. Don't get me wrong! I preached and prattled about this many times. The AMP girls are people and need to be treated with kindness for that reason alone. You treat people with dignity and respect, no matter what they do for a living.

But these girls are, in the final analysis, prostitutes. That means that they sell the use of their bodies for money. There are many different kinds of women. A "normal woman" (if their is such a thing) gives herself to a man if she feels a connection and wants a longterm relationship. There are also women who give it up to every man they meet. These women are called sluts. But a woman who gives it up to any man who will pay her for it is called a prostitute.

I understand how easy it is for some of these women to beguile you. Some of them are indeed beautiful. Many have charming personalities. I have personally found that most of them have great strength of character. Many are also very kind and sweet. But as I've mentioned (and this bears repeating), they are prostitutes.

For whatever reason (poor English skills, childhood sexual abuse, extreme debt, etc.) these women have determined that the only (or perhaps best) way for them to survive is to sell what a normal woman gives to a man whom she loves. The consequences of this are major. For one thing, when such a woman makes love to you, you should not be confused enough to think that it means she loves you. In fact it has no meaning at all, except that you are paying her and she is taking your money.

For another thing, it means that even if you were rich and if you were to marry one of these women and keep her in high style, be kind to her, etc., the first time she got pissed at you (which every woman eventually will do) she's going to tell you to go fuck yourself and then go out and go back to work doing what she knows best.

Now we come to the reason they move around so much. Personally, I don't believe it's part of the business model. I think the major reason they move around is that they have unreasonable expectations about what sort of comfort, happiness, or satisfaction they can achieve in some particular place. When a woman moves, say from Flushing to D.C., she thinks that perhaps she will be happier, make more money, be treated better, whatever! But naturally this does not happen so she moves again. This is not a life that leads to happiness.

I think also that to some extent, the owner/operators of the establishments believe that it is in their interest to have new talent. They know the customers like this. They also are probably wise enough to know that it is in nobody's interest for the customers to fall in love with the girls. But unless the girl causes trouble for the mamasan or for one of the customers, I don't believe they will force them to move on. It just happens and they know it's part of the business.

So my advice is that if you are looking for a relationship, don't look for it in a massage parlor. Look for it online, in church, in some other venue where you practice your endeavors. But don't look for it at an AMP. To do so is to make your life and the life of the working girl more complex than it needs to be.

This industry is not going to change in the way you would like it to. It exists for one reason. That reason is to enrich the people who own the AMP's. They do enrich themselves. They do so because there are guys like you and me who are willing to part with our hard-earned money for a little bit of comfort and pleasure and because there are girls who need the money badly enough that they will sell themselves to get a bit of that money.

LexLuther

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  6. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋💋Tuesday, 💞💋 Sophia, and ❤ Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  11. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  12. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💞at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋Tuesday,💕💖 Mia, 💋💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💥  Lily, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very good treatment and excellent finish. 💞 Jessica,💋 medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish. 💞💥 Lulu, 💋tall, slim, curvy, pretty girl with long hair. Soft treatment and very nice finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  17. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋Tuesday, 💞💗 Coco, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💘 Amy, very small 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  28. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  37. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  40. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator